Make-A-Wish Foundation

Our Mission
Wishes are more than just a nice thing. A wish experience can be a game-changer for a child with a life-threatening medical condition.

This one belief guides us in everything we do at Make-A-Wish®. It inspires us to grant wishes that change the lives of the kids we serve. It compels us to be creative in exceeding the expectations of every wish kid. It drives us to make our donated resources go as far as possible. Whatever the odds, whatever the obstacles ... wishes find a way to make the world better.

If you or anyone you know qualifies for our programs, we will do everything in our power to make your wish come true! Your happiness is just a signature away!

I have a wish

I wish for the Japanese anime industry to gain an international audience and enjoy unprecedented success for the next decade, century, millennium and next trillion years

>I wish for anime to become popular with normies
how about no

>normies
Is there a raid going on right now?

>normies

Granted. It now produces absolutely bollywood tier series and everyone loves it.

The massive influx of shows each season makes finding anything good next to impossible. Since """"American Anime""" also naturally will grow in popularity because of this, quality dips even further.

>Madoka Magica adaptstion directed by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss

Kyuubey has not suffered enough.

how about instead you just be cool and teach the normies how to be cool like you
Try not doing that instead
Create a searchable global database of all anime and anime related products

Regardless of how many ways to search a show, it's impossible to determine the quality of each one because there's so many. Most quality shows fly under the radar because money was put into their production instead of advertising.

Kyubey did nothing wrong.

He really didn't, but we'd all be fucked over if it wasn't for Homura regardless.

t. Homu

True.

You'd be surprised

This is the plan I had for my anime collection

Watch each show then write a few indexed keywords describing what I like about it (not what I didn't like about it)

Feed that into a database like anidb or lndb or vndb, connect it with other people, and you have Netflix style personal recommendations for everyone

Much much more

No

The real life make a wish wishes would be horrible magical girl wishes
I wanna meet spider man OK cool here is spider man now go fight monsters utill you succumb to dispaire

It's not like the girls had much better ones.
>Heal this dude's hands please
How about you ask for healing superpowers instead of just wasting it on one guy?

>It's not like the girls had much better ones.
>>Heal this dude's hands please
>How about you ask for healing superpowers instead of just wasting it on one guy?
QB intentionally targets children because his goal is to make sure the girls turn into Witches as fast as possible. This means it is best if he tricks girls into making the wrong wish. That makes them go insane much faster.

>not even using the proper pic
In unrelated news, I need a miracle QB: I wish that OPs in Sup Forums never are or will have been faggots.

I'm not saying there wasn't outside factors, I'm just pointing out that their wishes were dumb.

If you think about it, if we were given the chance to make a wish, 90% of us would probably regret whatever we wished for.

Realistically, you often don't think about what you want to wish for when you're given that chance. So most people would probably wish for something stupid, only to regret it later.

Is it cheating to wish to get whatever you'd be most happy with for the longest period of time possible?

You don't have the spirit energy to pull off that wish, bucko

wish my dick was bigger

>Kyubey gives you some dumb unhelpful bullshit
>"wtf QB this is dumb it doesn't make me happy, fuck off"
>"Our species doesn't understand emotions, of course I wouldn't have a good idea of what would make you 'happy.' But you asked so I took my best guess :^) should have thought of that before making your wish :^) now go fight those demons until you die :^)"
t-thanks

What sizes do you have?

>normal / erect

Kek

Funny

>1 millimeter longer
Witchify.

Kyubey doesn't control the wish, he just knows the process to unlock it. How it alters reality comes from the girl themselves.

Kyubey needs death.

my wish is alice mamika and takarada they form a happy family

I wish I was a magical girl

They won't.

But your wish was effectively for him to make your wish for you. How is he supposed to know what makes you happy if you ask him to materialize it without any further explanation. His people feel neither empathy nor happiness

Love the image everytime.

>wishing for other people's benefit
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson?

I wish I will become a cute girl in my next life.
Is that good enough.

I wish for happiness.

Any picture of Kyubey suffering is great.

I wish to be qb

i wonder how that would work