The obesity epidemic

How does obesity even start? I am 165lbs at 5ft 11 and there is very little I can do to increase my weight. I work out a lot but as I am more of a tennis guy, I just don’t bulk up.

I can’t imagine what diet I would have to follow to get to like 200lbs! How do fatties manage to put on all that fat?

They replace water with soda, and their bodies begin to crave the sugar and caffeine

You don't have the same appetite as fats do. Thin guys like you think they are eating alot and they just have a fast metabolism but that's b.s. I'm not defending obese people I'm just pointing out that thin people take in less calories than fats. Experiment after experiment has proven this. And, a certain percentage of people will always be thin because they simply do not have any desire to over eat. If that's you consider yourself lucky user.

I drink coffee with milk in the morning and I often drink a 12 ounce can of coke when I get the craving. Still, I can’t imagine how much of my water intake I would have to replace with soda to get obesity type fat.

Sure, but how could anyone even eat that much to get so fat? Wouldn’t you just stop once you get slightly chubby? Why continue overeating omce you have the problem?

Because they don't care. And they can't stop.

This is so true. I cant get over 70kg and Im 185cm. But when I see how much my coworkers eat they eat at least twice that much. And biggest fatass here would be considered normal in america. So yeah, I have to agree that people like me are thin because we just dont feel that much hunger.

In America it is common to hear the statement "I don't drink water because I don't like how it tastes"

you should see what amerilards grow up eating, I wouldn't feed my dog with that shit

There’s a lot of reasons, DNA often gets bandied about but in reality while some specific genes can have a “fat” or “skinny” version the fat version usually only accounts for an average of 3kg difference within people living similar lifestyles. End of the day die try habits are formed very young, if your family ducks you over by feeding you shit as a kid, even if you start off skinny, over time your body will start to turn to shit and once that happens, couple with your now ridiculously hard to break shitty eating happens obesity is almost inevitable.

I don't know. I don't know why people drink or smoke too much either. We know it's destroying us but still keep going.

For some over eating is just not a pleasurable experience so they will never be fat. Personally I hate smoking weed because it makes me panic, so I know that I will never have a problem with marijuana.

They eat none stop

I dont drink water because fish fuck in it.

I am the only normal person in my family. My brothers eat meals almost from right when then get up to when they go to sleep. One of their snacks/meals is about how much I eat in a average day and they have 6-10 of those a day

When I was young, I got afflicted with a powerful pneumonia. After not eating solid food for 8 days during my hospital stay, I have been absolutely ravenous ever since. I started pigging out when I was young, and by the time I realized my folly, I was already 220 pounds. Aside from having just bad willpower, I inexplicably developed, from this incident, the following allergies among others (actually tested for at a lab):
-raw fruits
-penicillin
-pollen
-peanuts
-treenuts
-carrots
-soy
I'm dieting now and will start lifting soon, but l really wish I hadn't made this mistake in the first place. Once you go fat to skinny, it's not just psychologically easier to revert, its physiologically easier too; gaining weight increases your amount of adipose and swells it, but losing weight only shrinks the adipose. I will always be liable to burgerism.

Sugar
/Thread

I often wonder this too. They must eat huge portions and cram snacks in between. Hideous

combination of low energy due to depression from working for shitty wages for the born rich and consumption of low quality, high calorie foods because barely anyone can fucking afford to buy healthy food these days

Their body naturally gets fatter and they are naturally hungrier. Just like you have a hard time gaining weight.
Have you ever been truly hungry? Imagine if you felt that way all the time because your body is addicted.
This in no way means "every body is beautiful." Being unhealthy is disgusting, and people should do all they can to not be so.

Healthy food is cheaper. Vegetables and legumes. Unhealthy food however is designed to be easy and addictive.

Why would fish fuck in your water? Do you drink out of your gold fish glass?

I sometimes eat a burger from McD too. Still I am not fat.

The key word in your sentence is sometimes.

that is EXTREMELY hot...

mostly a combination of sugar in everything and sedentary lives.

how do ya mean panic?
like hearing voices and feeling watched by your neighbours and overhearing them talk about and to you from the street to your 2 storey high window? and yet I smoke weed daily. I understand fatties alot better now, they're sick and wrong, but atleast I'm the same, except our method of destruction is different.

Burger anecdotes get me everytime

Just avoid soda or any sugary drinks and you can eat whatever you want and be fine

>tfw you are the anecdote
Being fat isn't as easy as downing pepsi like an amputee in want of blood plasma. There's certainly a great deal of "second helpings" involved.

"I don't breathe air because terrestrial animals fuck in it"

i used to be just like you (180lbs 6'1) for most of my life, i was never super athletic but i'd stay reasonably active, walked around a lot with friends, occasionally did some hiking/camping type stuff, nothing crazy but a "normal" amount I guess.

then in my late 20s I was promoted to a management position where I basically sat at a desk all day, my work hours increased, I stopped going out with friends much and when I did it was just for food/drinks, and I quit cooking at home as much because i felt it was too time consuming and I'd end up eating lots of fast food or quick restaurant meals.

I ballooned up from the 180lb I was at for most of my 20s to around 285lbs at my heaviest, I gained most of that weight within about 2-3 years.

Eventually just got sick of it, became depressed, went on a ketogenic diet, cut out all sugars/carbs, and am now back to 175lb but it was definitely a struggle.

The convenience of fast food and the sugar/carb content in almost everything adds up quickly and if you aren't at least reasonably active you get fat pretty fucking fast.

I eat fast food nearly every day since I can't cook for shit and can't get a woman to do it for me since I'm MGTOW. Still not fat though

Right. 2000 calories is just 2000 calories, regardless of how shitty they are. You may eat badly, but you either don't eat in abundance or you've got a good metabolism.

Fucking Fatasses m8. Send out the Faroese Whale hunters to get the job done.