Why was this not adapted into the Index anime?

Since the anime has already passed the festival, why is this not in the anime?

Isnt level 6 misaka a pretty big deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Awakening
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really need an explanation

>mangafox

It was in Railgun, not Index.

Why would you want them to adapt a Railgun mango arc in the Index anime?

Pic related

don't start the shitposting again, the mods have us on a short leash

Isn't it a big thing to leave out of touma's story?

Was it OC in the manga and as such not in the original LN?

Leave Touma to me

By the time this was made the LN's were way passed the Daihaisei festival. This is why it was made as part of Railgun and not Index. If/when Railgun D gets announced, this will be the first arc to be adapted as part of it.

It wasn't, it is from the railgun manga and iirc the anime was made before.

Also near level 6 mikoto is not a big deal.

Interesting. I didnt think they would create such a massive event when the main story doesn't reference it since it didnt exist till they created it. Does the LN or any other media mention it besides railgun?

This wasn't near level 6 Mikoto though. It was about 3% or so. Actual level 6 Mikoto would be quite the big deal. Even this wasn't to be taken lightly since if that deathball got detonated she would have wiped out all of Academy City.

A part of me doesn't even care about the threads being nuked, not only do we have nothing to discuss but Fall Fest is essentially coming in a couple more days. They can delete shit all they want for now but when that announcement comes.. the boards will be flooded with Index and all hell with break loose, so fuck it.

I go to bed and wake up and by then you fags have managed to get two threads deleted, I'm almost impressed

I think they reference it in NT13, though it's been a while since i read that and im not quite sure. I think it was Mikoto remembering the dragons coming out of his hand or something. Might be wrong on that though.

>nothing to discuss
Isn't the preview out in like days

It's all the Sup Forums guys. The mods have been nuking threads since the massive game posting. As long as we don't mention the game after this post we should be fine.

That and the mass reporting. That shit was fucking dumb and short sighted.

Do we have a mod who has something against Raildex?
Come on the announcement, novel and so many other things are coming and they are trying to shut us down, let us speculate in peace. As for the topic on hand, yeah it should be animated. One of the first things I thought of when I was reading this was "this shit is cool, it deserves an adaptation". Action, tension and illusion shattering visuals, this arc is up there with one of my favorites in Raildex

Last thread had no gameposting retard

But it had metaposting

Heres the fastest way to fix it:

Name a file a bunch of numbers then at the end put raildex. That way when people search raildex it comes up even though the thread is not officially a raildex general.

Mods might only be nuking because of the obvious general format.

Oh yeah the people talking about the game and ing didnt exist.

It should be Railgun E instead.

And that's the problem, people trying to police shit and meta post

Nope, nobody actually mentioned the game, there was people mad that some guy mass reported until the thread got deleted and he started spamming that to everyone who disagreed with him

If any mods from 2011 exist still, I'm sure they remember their headache when Accelspammer saved Sup Forums.

We already have system for this shit, user. Don't you know?

And we're gonna have to use it once Index 3 airs, once again.

I can tell you for a fact the guy was not spamming or reporting as I am that guy.

But the geimu is reaching into season 3 territory. It's natural for some people to talk about the game because its also the closest thing to an adaptation we've got. That, and it was also just released. If you think about it gameposting would obviously have a surge because of these 2 reasons.

Season 3 is close boys, I can feel it.

I have the thread still opened, there was exactly one post with an image of the game and it was just a Last order pic, and me and another user made 4 comments about the pastebin.
That was all the game talk and out of the 91 posts 14 were talking about Sup Forums.

What was
then?

I have the thread still open. Besides, its still archived.

I wasn't talking about that thread I was talking about the 2nd one but here I have this too.
>man I fucking love it when a fucking retarded civilian jumps into my fists while I'm trying to do a world event and I instantly get 60+ wanted level that then takes 10 minutes to tick down

Wrong thread retard

Kakine is the best, and you know what? I know he's going to return one day and do something great. If you think about it, Kakine received a huge boost from Accel splattering his brains all over the pavement, now Accelerator can't do that anymore because even 1 particle of Kakines body allows him to regenerate all of his body. Essentially he's gained an immunity to vectors which can only tear apart but not truly "destroy". Could you imagine if he underwent awakening in this state, you'd bet he'd be overpowered. As Accelerator has control over imaginary vectors in his awakened state, there is a chance that Kakine could summon "imaginary Dark Matter", matter that doesn't exist yet still exhibits properties of itself as if it was being produced. Kakine would be essentially able to bypass Accelerators vector shield, as well as possess the power of not just Dark Matter but its properties at will.

The 2nd thread with Mikoto in it barely had any geimu posting, not only was it probably 3 or 4 people but in general the thread didn't have much substance besides Mikoto posting. Some faggot went through and reported everything but we should be alright now. And even if we aren't there's still only about 2 weeks until the fest.

When is the preview expected to release?

There weren't any game posting see thisAlso how can Kakine double awaken and make dark matter that doesn't exist, that's his regular dark matter and it could still cut through Accel, it is just that Accel memorized what it was and countered almost instantly.

>whole thread is metaposting
Good job on ensuring this one gets deleted too.

2nd thread had 23 people, more than this thread

>meta post about meta posting
I hope you realize the irony

It's truly unfair. Accelerator's vector manipulation and Kakine's Dark Matter, it's clear to see that Dark Matter is a superior power in many regards. Vector manipulation is an excellent power with many applications, but in sheer versatility it is beat by Dark Matter. Dark Matter is essentially creation of matter with many physics defying properties as well as the generation of 25 000 different kinds of energy. That's a lot of fucking energy right there, I'm betting that things such as Zero Point Energy, Fusion Energy and Electrical Energy is a part of it. Even if you hate Kakine you have to admit he has one hell of a power, and if he undergoes a bit of growth he could use the power to it's fullest potential he could be the strongest Esper (barring Takitsubo who's power is manipulating the power of Espers) to exist.

I believe Js06 debunked the fact that Kakine awakened. I was shot down when I mentioned him awakening in the spring fes, so I am talking about a hypothetical awakening.
And by matter that doesn't exist i'm talking in the physical sense, there is literally nothing but shit is happening like his power was manifesting.

Of course it was debunked, you were talking as if growing wings is the same as awakening when he just used the same dark matter as always. Angel imagery just makes you a chuuni not awakened

I'm genuinely curious as to what changes Nagai could make in Railgun D

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Awakening

The event itself will probably have some importance, but level 6 itself doesn't seem like that big of a deal. At least Aleister doesn't think much of it.

This is the kind of shit that makes me want Saten to die.

>IT'S DA GAME!

No, it is the fact that you fags can't stop fucking meta posting about it. The mod was literally deleting the posts redirecting people to Sup Forums, and only nuked it because people wouldn't stop fucking talking about it. Gamefags, ignore the god damn shitposters and just report. Stop engaging and derailing the thread with meta shit. Fuck.

Source: the literal fucking months of them not deleting game stuff at all

>Implying Nagai will be allowed to direct anything after IBO

WHY ARE THERE FUCKING JEWS IN MY MANKA

>He doesnt know about (((them)))

>two different scenes
>WTF WHY ARE THEY DIFFERENT

It's the same scene with a retarded original in the anime.

>mangafox

Are they doing a cavalry battle in the first panel?
That would be fun to see

TsuchiAnon tried to start stealth threads the day before the new moderation thing came into effect. But some fags linked them and others got really asspained and shitposted both. Now that I think about it though, it was probably the same "discordfags" that are trying to shit up threads with spam and we're mad that we could evade them

Because Accel has a cute Jewish girl as a friend now.

>she's tight

The fact that this became acceptable is a testament to the quality of threads as of late.

You honest;y believe there are discordfags ? Do you believe everything a v shitter wil spout ?

Mate what do you think the " " were for

Meanwhile

my mistake

I fucking love these, you all have have some great comedy sense.

Hence the quotations

ああああああああああああああああああああ

Tell me, its full voiced? Do Terra have a voice?

Because it's original content created by the Railgun mangaka. It was suppose to be originally only Touma, but the mangaka ask Kamachi to use Guts as well, and gotten approval.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KANZAKI WHERE ARE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Having Gunha join the fray was fucking great, but I would have also loved seeing Touma somehow dodge those building being chucked at him.

For now only playable characters are voiced, which does mean there's a lot of new lines for Touma, Tsuchi and Itsuwa

SEASON 3 SOON HOLY SHIT

>OT14 isn't in they said

This kills the denialfags

Well, I expected that but its good to see OT14 adapted, even if is in a game.

Well, maybe OP shouldn't have posted a page from mangafox like a retarded newfag.

>shitposts about being above the rules
>whines when gets ruled
Geez. Talk about zero self-respect.

Where do you think we are?

>translated and scanlated by Sup Forums
>posts the gimped mangfox version with watermarks
Do you have brain damage?

>A chinese made game for mobile phones is the first thing to get past OT13/SS after 7 years
>Not the Anime
>Not the Manga
>A fucking mobage
Fuck it, I'll take it.

How long till there are level related societal problems?

Like deus ex scale, with espers being restricted from places and shit.

I wanna see those high ranked ones suffer

Soon, user.

You fucking try to restrict Accelerator and Gunha from walking into whatever restaurant they damn well feel like going in to.

Holy shit user I hope you're recording this

doesn't the index anime predate this part of the railgun manga?

and wouldn't this chapter need at least 15-20 episodes of prior story?

Just level up user

Literally all you have to do is hold back punches.

That and sedatives can keep them down.

>mangafox
Retard.

Rensa.

Ironically, you're the one who always starts the metaposting

If ninjas can't hold back punching properly your dumb ass can't user.
I'm assuming he's talking about people in general doing this not the city. A sort of segregation or exclusion of the elites. My point is the elites are so far above them and so few of them will actually care about those beneath them enough to not cause trouble that it's a dumb idea.

>Hold back against Gunha
Good fucking luck, if your holding back can equal Hliðskjálf

Actually that wasn't me. I just saved the picture because it was good.

>he can't just punch backwards to take out pesky vector fields