Nye on jews

opinions, comments?

insider.foxnews.com/2015/02/25/gutfeld-slams-bill-nye-denial-guy-his-comments-anti-semitism-europe
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/02/23/bill_nyes_solution_for_jews_in_europe_get_to_know_your_neighbors_better_israel_not_their_home.html
ROB REINER: This undercurrent of anti-Semitism has always been there. Just like racism, it's always been there and then it just bubbles up to the surface every once in a while. And it's horrible now.

MAHER: Netanyahu is asking European Jews to come to Israel and --

NYE: Come home to Israel. That's what he said, right?

MAHER: Yeah.

NYE: Yeah.

MAHER: Well, I mean he is the --

NYE: But the people have never been there. They lived, grew up in whatever, in Germany and France.

MAHER: It's a shame that they should have to move.

NYE: Well, they probably won't either because it's not their home.

[tepid applause]

REINER: But you can understand it. There were German Jews that lived in Germany in the Second World War and that was their home. And you know at a certain point if your life is in danger you want to go someplace where you're going to be protected.

[applause]

NYE: So, what do you do about it? I think you get to know your neighbors. That's going to take -- does it take a century? Something like that? (HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, February 20, 2014)

what am i supposed to do with this?

i want opinions and comments

nothing special, its just that he props dont understand the thing about jews needing to be special and having special treatment

its quiet too quiet

ty

anti bump

have you done a thread nigger?

im kind of a noob at this

first, no memeflag
second, lurk
third dont force people to post when you're alone in a thread
fourth, opinions, comments, m8 this is Sup Forums, not reddit,
fifth, lurk
these newfags

right

thought australian shitposters were banned a long time ago, guess their posts are so any they still slip through

i dont get it

are you by any means autistic?

yes certified when i was 3 i think

well it seems i accidentally did whats australian..
shitpost
hmm i should just lurk then , bye

is Gutfeld a kike?

He's pretty funny for a manlet, I generally enjoy his rants

you are clearly newfag, and i wont ever else, bu there i can,
the picture inspects, because you said you were a noob, like how a veteran looks at a rookie
okay?
now i first psoted after lurking for 1 year, and dont post often, and when i started doing it , not often, it was after 2 years, so lurk for 2 years, regularly,

And i can't say this too seriously, how serious I am when I say this shit, just fucking do it, you will destroy this board otherwise.
And when this board turns to shit because of all the shills turn to double c H a N
also, anyone who isn't literally a nazi, or wants all jews to be gasses, are shills
and no one here beliefs the holocaust happened

I'll give you a familial bump.

hes on fox so he can only be a little redpilled, and or based