How do we achieve the white ethnostate?

How do we achieve the white ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UeFBGqVh_y4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Electing politicians with balls, and by limiting the media and their actions with laws.

stop immigration
deport both legal and illegal non-whites
put in place incentives at the federal level which will increase white birth rates

move to Iceland or something

What are some rules and limits that worked in Israel?
I think we need religious nepotism laws if you ask me

Discover a small island, declare sovereignty, make it so only 100% pure whites (whatever that means at this point) are allowed, and wish yourself luck.

People will only become radicalized en masse when the masses realize that they have nothing to lose. It will require complete economic collapse.
In preparation for this, some organizations such as the NWF are preparing to create ethnostates post-collapse by ensuring that a large portion of the white population will move to the NWF. In the mean time, minorities will be incentivized to leave, then deported, and finally those who violently resist will be dealt with. In the midst of all of this, any and all communists will form a national chuteless skydiving team and practice using helicopters.

Flee the planet and colonize Mars

Mandatory army conscription works like a red-pilling factory, and also creates a nationalist/war culture.

You cannot achieve anything as long as you use 9fag tier memes.

Serious question, do Israelis of different races (e.g. Europeans vs. Middle Easterners) get along because they have a common religion and national identity? I'm wondering if civic nationalism actually works.

By allowing jews and shills in our movement

A "white ethnostate" is a cucked idea. We already have tons of white ethnostates. They are all diverse and unique. Starting a new state where you have to be white to come in is just promoting race mixing between a diversity of peoples who have white skin. Nobody wants that shit. We want to preserve every last white people, in their own land.

Free State.

How are things going with the uncompensated land seizures? Are whites preparing for it?

They do, but only because we share ethnic characteristics (religion, culture, holidays etc) so it's not really civic nationalism.

oh and where do americans, south africans, and australians go?

your model is eurocentric and doesn't account for the entire white race.

retreat into the autistic fantasies within your mind

Well, if you want my personal opinion?

Kick out everyone who is less than 75% white. That's where I PERSONALLY draw the line. America and etc is already mixed euro so there's really no going back, that's different.

My point is that people who want to concede places like UK, France, Germany, etc and just start one single mixed ethnostate somewhere else are clowns.

Europe itself has to be preserved. A certain amount of romantic love should be allowed between Northern European peoples, but mixing with Southern and Eastern Europeans should be prohibited by law in Norther European countries, and we can't let mixing become normal, it has to be kept to the fringes.

Again, that's my personal opinion, but I think it's the most reasonable position.

Thanks for everything you've posted, good to know that people of different races can work together with sufficient uniting and redpilling. Sadly we have an intentionally diverse (i.e. divided) and bluepilled culture over here. Although the non-whites that have served in the military seem better than usual.

Lol no need to thank me. Although it's mostly city culture that blue-pills people. Cities are like bubbles that block people from the rest of the world.

Heh, I thank you because I can't get this info from anywhere else. Israel is too much of a hot-button issue here, so I can only trust people there and in anonymous settings.

>Cities are like bubbles that block people from the rest of the world.
Yes, and unscrupulous people prey on their ignorance, which is why the media controls you mention here make sense:

There will be no ethnostate. We are on an irreversible course to a one world government. Why don't you people get this?

>There will be no ethnostate. We are on an irreversible course to a one world government. Why don't you people get this?

>gain government control
>put a ban on non-white births and offer them money to leave
>if they have kids moving country will be a preferable option to prison
>offer other countries incentives for letting them move there
>cultivate a culture of nationalism

I heard there is conflict over the fact that Ashkenazim are doing better than Sephardim within Israel. Is that true?

Yes, Ashkenazim work in white collar jobs, while Mizrahim and Spheradim usually work in blue-collar/ physical work

We start by killing off the retards who use 9gag tier memes

There is one way.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeFBGqVh_y4