This isn't funny anymore

I mean I'm happy he explained it so well, but the rise of neo-fascist far-right conservative populist nationalists exploiting people's unfounded fears of immigration and diversity in 2018 is fucking scary.
Don't europeans realize right-wingism is pathological and leftist politics is the natural state of civilized society?
youtube.com/watch?v=jaWGCaNj1Vw

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TcXVGHkja2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Found the Jew

Kike spotted

>leftist politics is the natural state

politics at large only became leftist after people had their moral foundation uprooted and lost tens millions of brothers in two world wars. Nationalism and racial pride is the natural state of affairs.

Not an argument

>This isn't funny anymore
Get used to it bitch.

Why are rural and suburban retards so obsessed with labels?

>leftist politics is the natural state of civilized society?
Such as which societies?

shalom

>unfounded fears

Yeah fuck off jew

I think it's hilarious. I spent my last 2 years in College warning people the far right was going to make a come back and people acted like I was a fucking idiot. Now some of those same people who acted like I was wrong are part of the far right.

>Unfounded
Immediately dropped, to state you dont agree with their value judgements is fair game, but to say its unfounded is pants on head retarded, and you clearly have not analyzed the arguments made.

This is the future you Jews chose
We told you not to do it

This gay thread again?
Sage.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TcXVGHkja2A

I'm quite sure they laughed when they occupied Germany for 50 years

>(((They)))
Im sure they did

Lmao. ‘Unfounded fears’. People only meme this. It’s a propaganda tool. Even the most progressive person I know understands that people’s concerns are rational but dangerous.

We are not headed toward fascism. We are head toward an idealogical correction. The ethnostate, nations, borders, free speech, limited immigration, are all moderate ideas compared to 99% of human history. It’s only in the last 30 years where we have had runaway crazed, extreme leftism. Importing millions of immigrants per year, abolishing all nations/borders/identity, abolishing gender, and forcing people to live together is pretty extreme. We are going full fash. We will pull hard to the right until there is a correction back to our normal, moderate ways.

>ideological correction
This is more correct. Any position that isn't far left is perceived as being far-right and fascist, despite it being quite moderate and normal not even 3 decades ago.

I have toilet paper with all the european flags on it.

Shalom.

Whites are the fucking indigenous people of Europe and have the right to tell people to stay the fuck off their land

I've seen article put the phrase native Europeans in scare quotes, as if it is a dubious concept.

Gadsden posters pls go

Don't you realize we don't fucking care shlomo. Race war now.

>2016

Sure you do, Mutt

>people's unfounded fears of immigration and diversity
>unfounded
I hope Paco and Jamal rape your family

It's shit. They go on about native Americans having their land stolen and Africans being indigenous to Africa and therefore being right in kicking anyone else out but whites I guess dropped out of the sky one day?

It was strange dutong one of the Warski streams a guest was making the point that over 50 years ago, we had laws in place that would seem draconian by most standards of today, but even then we were considered the most free nation of all. Very strange. He had some good points and some. I didnt agree with, but that section of his argument was extremely intriguing to wrap my head around.

>unfounded fears of immigration and diversity

Sig highel mudda fuccka

Seriously though, it is inevitable.
America, Jews, Islam, Russians, etc. The German people will have to stand up for themselves, no one is coming to save them.

Whites voted for immigration. Only rural and suburban Nazis believe their own fear mongering

Sure

>right wingers are the real left wingers.
The retarded libertarian opens his mouth as he screams in disbelief that people are rejecting his retarded ideology

And we're going to laugh when the day of the rope comes, and every commie who dares to show his face is hung from a lamppost!

>the day of the rope
its not happening bro, sorry to burst ur bubble

We didn't vote for it at all

Uh huh

>unfounded fears of immigration and diversity