You are the main villain who just cornered the main heroine

You are the main villain who just cornered the main heroine.

What do you do?

marry her

marriage
It's what I'd do if I was a hero that defeated a hot villainness

make her eat a bowl of eggs

Peace treaty which ends with marry her.

ransom or eat-eat

it depends on what magazine I am published in right?

As a general rule nerds get more upset about sexual content than violence

Like.. you could melt the heroine in lava or something. People would be angry, yeah

but not as angry if you stuck a dildo through her ass, but let her live

Decapitate, stab through the heart then immolate.
If the setting allows we can consider reviving her body (without her mind) as a minion to use against the remaining heroes. But that usually backfires, so it's probably not that great an idea. Just scatter the ashes in the moat.

show pusy

> let her go
> but tell her how worthless she is to the MC when she can't even beat me
> remind her that I'm going to kill the MC or MC will kill me and break the not killing rule in the future
> if childhood friend, kill her so the best girl has a chance

Drug her, brainwash her, have non-consensual consensual sex with her, and keep her as my pet slave.

>clean my lair
>hide all the traces of torture
>let my minions attack her with status effect attacks before she reaches me
>buff my charisma and diplomacy
>convince her that I am well-intentioned and she should join my side
If it fails I use one of the escape routes and activate the death traps behind me

Rape of course

this desu~

Patrician taste

Tell her ways on how to kill me.

Also, torture the absolute fuck out of her.

Show my reasoning which is so good she and better than MC's that she has to admit I was right all along despite having to kill off some people as well as show her how many innocent people are perishing because of their self-rightgeous actions, heal her and offer her to either step aside or help me and mend her actions.
Alternatively, if she keeps fighting I could just break her down and brainwash her into thinking she's my wife so that once MC appears he sees I don't fuck around.

What's even the point? That cheating, plot-armored hero faggot will magically come, shit on all my plans and save the day, even though he's a complete retard that can only punch things and yell about friends.
Fuck this rigged shit, I'm quitting. I'll go back to my home town and open a skeleton maid cafe.

AKAME? if Akame you posted OP. Good job.

quickened timestop. then forcecage, cloudkill and grease.

Wait, I thought we were talking about the main heroine. As in, like, the girl, who is the hero, who is the main character.

Kill her and win of course

BG2 much for me.

>tell MC to kill himself or I'll kill the girl
>kill her anyway

>deepthroat
>mating_press
>nakadashi
>ahegao
>female:muscle
>leg_lock
>mindbreak

kill her where her skin and be the main heroine

>ywn mindbreak a qt heroine and show her off to her old party

>Fuck this rigged shit, I'm quitting. I'll go back to my home town and open a skeleton maid cafe.
I'd watch a series about that. The Xth child in some ancient evil lineage just says fuck it after seeing his older siblings get murdered by heroes, and just uses his wealth/powers to open up some small restaurant in the middle of nowhere. Bonus points if some of the patrons eventually grow up to become heroes themselves.

"This is your former friend's fabulous tits complimented by pasties!"

"Oh no!"

"And this is the sigil of my family tattooed on her ass!"

"You monster!"

I leave.
As I'm leaving I say something along the lines of "Good job doing this well, I'm just gonna leave now because the odds that somebody is going to crash through a nearby window or wall to save you or you having some sort of sure kill super move or some last resort transformation is astronomically high in this scenario. That's why I'm withdrawing from this, the probability that this is a story in which the villain gets away with killing the hero is so astronomically low that should I even manage to kill you, all that will occur is another hero will rise up to take your place and my ultimate fate will be far harsher than if I just leave and eventually get defeated by you, in which I hope you repay my mercy. Evil hardly ever wins out over good in stories so what's the point in trying to win?"

There's no point trying to fight the theory of narrative causality. Might as well use my meta-knowledge in order to escape from a situation that ONE HUNDRED FUCKING PERCENT of the time leads to the villain being unexpectedly ganked. The having the heroes on the ropes moment has such a fucking low chance of working out in a villains favour that you might as well bail if such an event occurs, after all why am I even trying to kill the hero? It would be far simpler just avoiding bothering them all together, I highly doubt my evil plan involves conquering the planet or destroying everything either.

As I leave I throw whatever plot items the heroes need at them in the hope that if I give them what they are looking for they will just leave me alone in the future.

Basically you will get absolutely fucked by the plot if you try and kill or do anything evil to a cornered main character. They are always more powerful when they are out of options and also have no way to win.

The point is that villains might sometimes win if they are also the protagonist however Main Villains (main antagonist) barely ever do, so why risk it? my life's more important than my plan.

Fail to cause any lasting harm because of some ridiculous plot armor bullshit

>Ass
>Not a womb tattoo
B- user.

You're right.

"This is my family sigil tattooed on her navel!"

"You sick fuck!"

"And most of all here are my initials branded on her ass!"

"You monster!"

>"Now I've got you...right where I want you..."
*leering*
*sudden bertstare*
>"Be my friend. You always harp and ramble about the glory of friendship during our battles. So be mine."

>my life's more important than my plan.
you are not fit to be a main villain at all

You people are manchilds that fantasize with japanese cartoons. Try to leave your parent's basement and face the real world for a change.

I disable my face.

Shoot her.

More likely though,

>no fun allowed
C'mon, there's more entertaining ways to let that play out. You could take her captive and hide her in a castle protected by your four top lieutenants, all with deep backstories that make the heroes question who's actually on the side of justice! While the heroes are going through that you have deep philosophical discussions with the main heroine and melt her icy heart, brainwashing her to your side. At the end when the heroes reach you, you should be able to convince them they were in the wrong all along and bring them onto your side.

I kill OP and stop him once and for all so he doesn't waste his life on being a loser

That's even worse because some bullshit dues ex machina will come bust her out unless she's in some weird character development arc and needs a good torturing or dicking to learn some life lessons.

I reckon my only chance of survival is a genre shift... I charge at her and have my last remaining henchman place a banana peel in my path

>placing your hopes on comedy
Should have gone for romcom. People want to see Maos fall in love with Seigi no Mikatas!

Open a portal to another dimension an run a restaurant-inn together in a fantasy work without RPG mechanics.

I can always make another evil plan, again the plan is just going to be crushed by the heroes anyway and i'm going to die trying to protect something that I deep down know is just going to get me killed and fail horrendously.

>You people are manchilds that fantasize with japanese cartoons
>manchilds
Is having any sort of knowledge of how a story will usually unfold really deserving of such harsh criticism? I am merely doing what would enable me to survive as a main villain rather than get killed by the plot.

>Convince the heroes they are wrong
>Brainwash the heroine
the top option is just going to get me called an insane lunatic no matter what I say because the universe will bend itself to make whatever they say morally wrong, the second option is just going to backfire when they snap out of the conditioning at a crucial moment, probably leading to my defeat.

*Make whatever they say morally right
not wrong. oops

>introduce NTR
>series get axed
as long as it works

Laws of fiction dictate that I allow her to powerup and push me back. Then I turn into a swole monstrous form and attack again. Then she uses heroic resolve to get stronger than me. Then I transform into a super powerful prettyboy and she kills me, so I die in her arms after confessing my undying love.

>the second option is just going to backfire when they snap out of the conditioning at a crucial moment, probably leading to my defeat.
Yeah but it's way more entertaining.

>I can always make another evil plan
you are the main villain. your new plan is bound to birth a damsel in distress who will join the MC harem by the end of the arc

God damn it my goal isn't to be entertaining it's to not die. I wonder if people would like a villain that whenever they appeared just filled the page with meaningless narrative speculation and nihilism based on the knowledge that the universe is fictional.

What about if I just make a plan that isn't evil?
What If I reveal that all of my evil so far has been to stop some horrible thing from destroying the planet in the future?

I would begin with a long ass monologue about how terrible i am and how i'm gonna take over and generic grand villian shit, mid dialogue i would probably just uncerimoniously shoot he while continuing my tirade about how the world is mine and the universe will be plunged under 1000 generations of darkness under my vast unending empire of darkness.
heroes can only protect with tropes when tropes are followed, if you kill the bitch like a 2 bit character shes fucked and you've just changed the entire show from a battle shounen to seinen in which case its ok to actually finish off the main character and win if its DEEP enough, that or i will successfully bullshit with continuously causing more and more terrible shit everywhere until we all die of old age and i'm still fucking up the guys great great grandchildren.

the MC is bound to disagree with your evil methods and try to solve everything his own way

Monologue about my victory for 23 minutes.

Confess my feelings. Tell her I'll go good if she agrees to be my wife. It's all a lie of course, I just want to corrupt her so she can rule at my side.

If you know your universe is a work of fiction you ham it up to become popular with the audience. Either you get the joker treatment or you get to join the hero's party as his edgy lancer as long as long as you act relatively less evil.

Maybe even unleash a greater evil than yourself just so that the hero is forced to team up with you and you'll seem not so bad in comparison. Make it look like an accident or an act of mad science.

>The Good Guys(tm) send armies of non-named characters against you
>you pretend your armies are losing
>you unleash your swarm of self-replicating nanomachines, vampires or demon portals as "desperate measure"
>they start invading everything
>you suddenly "realize" you fucked up and call a truce with the heroes and even supply them with vital information

If you got resources, thinking time and meta-awareness you have a lot of strategies you can field in parallel.

>Managing a genre change with just a typical shonen villain speech and trying to sneak attack the hero out of nowhere
You aren't very good at this are you?

>le manchild card
I accept your concession.

>You are the main villain who just cornered the main heroine.
>What do you do?
[X]RAPE THE MAIDS
[X]GENUFLECT
[X]BARREL ROLL

joining the MC only works with regular villains, he's estabilished as the main one. the greater evil method only works for one or two arcs

That's my true goal anyway, demote my self from main villain to edgy character in the party who was good all along. It's just kind of difficult to give the hero a speech about how tragic and terrible my life is and how I wish I could be good as I am kicking their ass, that's why I leave them so that the next time we fight I can get my ass kicked and can get my redemption.

Somebody isn't watching Bahamut this season.

Force her to confess to the MC

>genre shift forcing to rom-com
fucking nice, bitch loses her plot armor and plants a death flag when that happens.

It's not impossible for the main villain to manage to demote themselves from the role and join the hero.
Ajimu Najimi manages it and (as far as I can tell) Alesteir Crowley manages it in Index as well. It's quite difficult to pull off however.

>I'm gonna be really evil and violent to everyone even my own men!
Yeah you get killed, you are the main villain not some wacky zany plot armored comic relief character

>he's estabilished as the main one
Main villains change in long-running series.

>speeches
prep work matters more than speeches. you can't edit your back story to be more favorable. but you can change current circumstances with enough prep time.
Hell, a villain who is not good at giving speeches and will come off as bumbling, deranged and misunderstood might have a better chance than some suave know-it-all.

this is the legit best way to get rid of her plot armor and actually get her killed

congratulations user, you're the best villain ITT

I explain how I am just improving things for everyone and the heroes have sabotaged my every move at improving life expectancy for the commoners, increasing GDP or introduction of technological paradigm shifts such as undead labor.

I counterpoint with aleister crowley from raildex, the fuck managed to drop from the biggest baddest asshole on campus that can one shot gods and shit to the resident loli heroine the hero has to deal with all in the span of 2 volumes, entirely through bullshit as well.

well if you don't mind being nerfed, be my guest

And then start buffing up for the coming fight

And let the heroes have a minor moral victory where I admit that some things could be done a bit better in the process of achieving my overall goals.

It's less of a menacing evil villain speech and more of a, "here's why my life sucks and I am evil, please help me change MC" speech. You don't get the option to make a tragic speech if you show no mercy and get blocked from killing the hero by the plot. I just have to hope my backstory is a tragic one (Or if my backstory hasn't been shown yet, I can make it as tragic as I want with no contradictions)

>If you don't mind being nerfed
The only people I will be able to defeat as the main villain are no-name shitters and side characters. I would rather be nerfed than die. (Also nothing suggests that Ajimu is nerfed at all) as the converted ex-main villain I can still defeat everyone I could before with the exception of the new main villain

>The only people I will be able to defeat as the main villain are no-name shitters and side characters.
Depends on what kind of villain. The kind with support and infrastructure might go around conquering entire planets while the heroes are gearing up and fighting your minibosses.

Of course it always depends on how much screentime the antagonists get.

Ask if MC ever talks about me and if he has any hobbies.

>Wait for the hero to reach the last stage before the final fight with me.
>Inject me a weird drug that destroy the mind slowly and take over the body as a beast
>Exchange body with the capture heroine before the drug kicks in and the hero comes.
>Cry for help in my new body while the hero kills the heroine in the old one.
>Reveal the truth when he ends the battle
>Leave him alone with his despair

I become hero.

offer to suck his dick for her

>Conqering entire planets
So no-name shitters then? What do I gain from conquest If I'm just going to be murdered by a rag tag group of heroes?

>the hero sees through everything with his mystical eyes of friendship perception and pulls a deus ex machina out of his ass
that kind of shit won't work without planting death flags in advance

You don't conquer planets for conquering's sake. You use those resources to strengthen your position of course. The point is not just sitting around waiting for them to come to you.

One of the main causes of mortaility of villains is that the heroes get 10 times stronger between encounters while the villains just sit on their fat asses.

I gloat long enough for her to summon the power of friendship and defeat me.

Treat her exceedingly well. If I'm a villain my deathflag is already pretty big, I need to have some redeeming factors so I can escape with my life as a "reformed" guy. It's not like I could hurt the main heroine anyway, plot armor is too thick.

Even with death flags that shit isn't going to fly. At all. Realistically if a main villain wants to not die (unless it's edgy as fuck you have no chance of winning and even edgy stories tend to have the villain die) you best just apologise to the heroes for your evil ways and promise to be good from now on AND THIS IS THE REALLY HARD PART.
DONT TRY AND ATTACK THEM WHEN THEY TURN THEIR BACK ON YOU.

>DONT TRY AND ATTACK THEM WHEN THEY TURN THEIR BACK ON YOU.
This is literally impossible.

Depends
If I like her I might let her win as long as she knows that I could've beaten her
If I don't like her maybe rape
But I'm not really a villanous type anyway, more like someone who puts himself above morals and shit

Even If I do get stronger, trying to defeat the heroes in a contest of strength is nigh impossible after the first encounter (where you won't be able to kill them due to plot)
>"I see you have become X times stronger well unfortunately for you I have become Y times stronger!"
>start winning fight
>"Heroic friendship plot asspull powerup!"
>Transformation/power up out of nowhere
>"NANI?!"
>Get your ass kicked
>Die

Monologue about how great I am, then reveal to her all my evil plans. Maybe even throw in a flashback.

But it never fucking works. All you will get from doing this is a brief look of anger, and then a single attack that totally obliterates you.

Activate my device that changes the universe on a meta-level, reversing the roles of protagonist and antagonist. Then turn her to my side and send her out to attack my enemies for me in a final fuck you to the world.

Kill her parents, beat up her and her boyfriend, fart in her face, attempt to rape her, and continue to laugh internally as she still follows me like a lost puppy.

Everyone in this thread gets killed by asspulls.

Be a gentleman and treat her like a princess, confess my feelings for her in the most romantic way possible.
Alternative, become a spaghetti lord

that's pretty much what the thread is about

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

And then watch her explode

That's another problem to solve. That doesn't mean you shouldn't also use your time to get stronger. If you got meta-awarenes you need to cram your time with multi-tasking.
Be a popular villain, be crafty, get a minion who acts as secretary and reports on all your offscreen plans for you so people know you got shit organized.

>implying you won't explode first

That still doesn't solve your inherent weakness to asspulls, you still lose even if the audience likes you.