How can we communicate without the government recording everything we type?

How can we communicate without the government recording everything we type?

avoiding their recording is one way for them to actually bother accessing the data. business as usual is the only attitude to have

Hardwire our brains together

I don't think theres a way sadly.

On a private server on cod 2

Dental Telepathy

Learn how to use Public Key Cryptopgrapy, Asymetric cryptography. RSA encryption, Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange.

It is physically possible to securely communicate over insecure channels.

Also sieg heil.

astral projection, like your forefathers

communicate like the indians used to by raping people.

A black boy walks into the kitchen where his mother is baking and accidentally pulls the flour over onto his head. He turns to his mother and says, “Look Mama, I’m a white boy!” His mother smacks him and says, “Go tell your Daddy what you just said!” The boy finds his father and says, “Look Daddy, I’m a white boy!” His Daddy bends him over, spanks him, stands the boy back up, and says, “Now, what do you have to say for yourself?” The boy replies, “I’ve only been a white boy for five minutes and I already hate you black people!”

in person

HAHAHAHAHA SIR I DO INDEED FIND THAT FUNNY.

FUUUU-NEEEEEE-YYYYYY.

So if I stop threatening to gas the kikes I might get in trouble?

>not using EVE like a good spook

CREATE A NEW INTERNET

Faraday cage

damn right

Wait I didn't you can communicate with other people on the plane? I thought it was just a subjective experience meeting people that are dead or people that are created by your subconscious. Any sources for this?

if you stop quite suddenly, you might get a weird police visit, yes.

on the other hand if you don't use the internet at all, the police ignore you these days. because most of the time they want to bust a crime they just buy another batch of facebook data

>don't use the internet at all
My depression won’t permit such a thing.

Signal

Tox

Smoke signals encoded into an enigma wild code before then being translated into brail and read out by a blindman before being posted on Sup Forums

4ChanXXX. Only the AltRight can access it. Invite only. PM me for the codes.

Actually there's no mathematical proof it's possible, it's just accepted nobody knows how to calculate factors in less than sub exponential time.

.t learn cryptography commie

>implying DoD doesn't have a quantum computer up and running capable of breaking any current encryption method

Just use your phone to detail your plans and search how to execute them.

Try it out. You'll probably lose a bit of your ego in the bad sense though since you're clearly unprepared.

That's what I was getting at. There's no proof that any asymmetric cryptography is secure. There's no proof P!=NP

PSA: now is the time to collect intel on the opposition (through a proxy and preferably VPN). If things kick off, you will be able to go dark completely and start operating on priority targets immediately, without drawing aggro or potentially tipping off the opposition with your searches.

Get a car ffs

I often talk about eating communists.
Any gov agent who cries about that to his peers isnt even an american afaic.

>implying they can monitor all of our communications.
Topjej

Pigeons

face to face like normal people

Long range I mean, long range off the grid communication.

That gif is adorbs.