Ask a trump supporter opiate addict anything

The problem isnt the drugs, its the fact that we have a combination of opioid purity fluctuation combined with degenerates. Degenerates dont test their drugs before they use them, and then they use too much. The dealers arent to blame. The junkies have nobody to blame but themselves. I have already told my friends that if i ever overdose i want them to stand up at my funeral and say im a fucking idiot, and i brought it on myself. If anybody blames my drug dealer for my death, they are even a worse faggot than i am.
Cheers you edge faggots. The man in this picture loved opioids. Do you know who he is? Whats that, faggots? Do you know who he is?

>Do you know who he is?

Der Meowmeister

how the fuck did you get indoctrinated into opiod dipshit tell me so can I wipe out that whole bloodline FAGGOT

Degenerates = users of any drug other than amphetamines. Hitler used amphetamines. Amphetamines should be mandatory for white men. All other drug use is degenerate. You are degenerate.

Lying Jew. Hitler used amphetamines, not opiates. You are either too stupid to know amphetamines are not opiates, or you are a lying Jew.

How can you blame fluctuation in the opiate market for over doses. Can you not simply purchase Rx medication?
Learn some self control and mitigate your use to weekends.

ive been there op. youre right about the junkies, BUT now that you have come to this conclusion, you will subconsciously work to avoid this fate every day. just accept the self improvement and make a complete change, because we both know youre never going to truly enjoy drugs like you have in the past with this mindset.

I almost suspect you’re not really right wing, nor a drug addict, and you just want to make us look bad.

I hope you burn in a fire.

A van with 15 seats carried only 14 passengers plus the driver. Each passenger entered the van alone and occupied only one seat. Without considering the heart of the driver, upon critical observation, there are 29 hearts beating in the van. How is this possible?

all of the passengers had pet hamsters. the driver did not.

there i solved ur shitty riddle

Why the fuck do you support trump?

So you wish you could kill hitler?
Hows your potato pancake user?

Nope. Hitler got a morphine shot every day from his doctor.
The fact that you didnt know morphine was an opiate is compelling evidence you need to kill yourself, like right away. Like, get crackin mister. Times a’wastin

OY that guy's my maths teacher

Ive always been extremely cautious. To not be cautious about opiates means you are highly unintelligent.

Yes, well now that fentanyl exists, you can get killed by “hotspots”, spots that contain too much fentanyl because it wasn’t mixed thoroughly or the fentanyl wasnt fully dissolved into it properly I hear

False and false!
Youre 0 for 2.
I smell a comeback...

Because dealers mix the drugs like fucking faggots

Are you angry at hitler for burning your grandparents in a fire?

Btw OP opiates crash your testosterone with no survivors

Bc hes awesome?

Its true but smart addicts look for that shit and still test dose. If you inject 1/10th of the syringe and you get a massive rush, you know theres fent in it and you have to save the rest for later. Or you can be a greedy jew and shoot the whole syringe and die. The choice is yours.

True. But girls love being dick whipped by good looking guys who only fuck em once a month.

Hey user. Look into Suboxone/Subutex. Ive worked in healthcare and drug treatment (the reality based branch) for years and suboxone could improve your life 1000000%. Imagine regaining all of the control that the opioidsmhave taken from you over the years without having to do the daily visit bullshit that comes with methadone. Seriously, can totally save/change your life. There are also dozens of avenues for financial assistance even if you dont have insurance. Dont be a pussy who forces their parents to plan their kids funeral.

Amnesty don, the gun grabbing con?

Also, you know Hitler and God will be on the couch in heaven eating popcorn watching you the day you kill yourself, joking with eachother about what sister fisting faggot you are?

Bupe didnt work for me. If i decide to hang up the needle itl be methadone. Ive tried it before and it crushes bupe

All pregnant , one with twins

How about WHY people are turning to opiates in such large numbers, besides the prevalence of them, and the frequency at which they're prescribed.

How did it not work for you? I know its frustrating not being able to use other opiates simultaneously with Bupe but its a grade A treatment

>i'm a double retard
>ama!

Ppl do opiates because they feel awesome. Its not complicated.

The partial agonism left me feeling like i was in withdrawal with alot of anxiety. With suboxone i was either panicking full of anxiety or sleeping, knocked out. When i woke up i was full of anxiety again i understand that suboxone/subutex/zubsolve work great for alot of people, but for another large percentage of people bupe doesnt work. I have met dozens of ppl who hate bupe but are doing well and clean on methadone. Everybody is different. Both bupe and meth should be available to whichever people function the best on.

Bedbugs.

every dog has their day

I am also a Trump Supporter Opiate addict.

You genuinely aren't alone, user.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Cheers m80

Im not homophobic i just dont like faggots.
Watch the hells angels southpark if you want to buy a clue.

Go safely dose yourself some carfentanyl, faggot. Seriously go ahead, I don't care, and neither does any other non-opiod addicted faggot.

The shitty robot doing the heartbeat scan (you in your autism scenario) misinterpreted the vehicles engine and its cylinders as human heart beats. You suck.