"People you know... The ones who are chosen are the ones who are exceedingly easy to carry and transport...

>"People you know... The ones who are chosen are the ones who are exceedingly easy to carry and transport. The children of the slums, who only served as more mouths to feed. The inside of the head. From there, up to the middle of the spine. Next, for a period of several days before expiration, some necessary guts needed to sustain life. Only those are left alone. Other than that, everything gets scraped off of you while you're alive. The extra weight of your arms and legs, flesh and bone... From the front of your face until the lower jaw, including the eyes and ears. Every sensory organ that may hinder the curse are excised. Completely scraped off, small, and wrapped in skin and flesh, you're then jammed inside one of these containers, in place of your bones. This is the truth behind the things he calls cartridges. The product of experiments that Mitty and I suffered. Your feelings of ecstasy and terror are manipulated with liquid drugs... suffering as curse-repellent until the day you die. I... he was frightening the very core... I lost to the sheer terror... And helped make those things. To those children who were just the previous day squealing about how cute I am, as I took them by their hands... with eyes full of admiration towards the abyss... as they cried in pain... I diligently removed parts of them...
Is this edge or does it some deep meaning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_mdaD3PDmY
youtube.com/watch?v=-QzNvdlRDYw
twitter.com/tukushiA/status/909629168932888577
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31927657
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65009865
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we filter edgy to cute?
Thanks.

If your hand offends you, cast it off, for it is better to enter into life maimed than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

It's nanachi explaining what happened to the kids and lamenting on the fact she did such a horrible thing. What's so edgy about it?

Wtf this is a cute story...what are you on about?

Spoilers should not be in an OP.

Why would you say no to the user offering to scan Doorbeetle Reco and Favorite Things? The ones on EX are literally pictures taken over a bed, anything is better also I want some HQ scans to make posters.

>ywn fuck the bunny

Why live

Hey, I was the user that offer the scans. Just saw them and yeah, they fuckin suck. I'll keep going with my project so I'll start uploading them tomorrow night.

Thanks man, I can (try to) do the typesetting if someone translates it.

Poor Bondrewd

What does it say? Something like "bondewd is edgy and lame"?

Silverblade or somebody else from the team probably will typeset if there's a translation.

No problem, man. Anons thought I was blackmailing them for the translation and being a bitch. I was joking, I already said that I'm debinding them anyways. Might as well scan them so other anons can use them.

To fuck a 3D bunny

You're irredeemable

I hope the next episode ends with "I am Bondrewd" instead of just "kill Mitty" desu

It's gonna end on kill Mitty

[_] marry
[_] marry
[_] marry
pick 2

It emphasizes how horrible Nanachi felt about the task but still did it out of fear of best dad.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9_mdaD3PDmY

why do nips do the weirdest shit?

there's no way I'll ever be able to watch this whole thing

>you must log into google to view

no thanks

what am I even watching

What was she thinking about at that moment?

>I can't wait to murder people and bury them behind my house...

Would you watch it?

I want to hold him down and lick his belly.

>try to get friends and family to watch
>they refuse and say they will wait for the English dub

>having friends

>you can tell he's on the verge of cumming in the last panel
I love it when fan artists know how to keep it in character.

Why aren't cave divers heavily armed? There's so much dangerous shit in the caves. It doesn't make sense that the diving parties aren't made up of 5+ dudes with spears and crossbows (if they don't have guns).

Fuck off peta

Will we ever get chapter 43?

But they are, don't you remember the pickaxe? You'll see a lot more crazy relic weapons soon enough in S2.

Yeah, but the pickaxe and other relics are not standard issue. If they have a school and a whole ranking system it would make sense to come up with standard armaments and tactics for dealing with some of the dangerous critters.

It's probably not a good idea to encourage kids to pick fights with the fauna (which are weak enough for them to avoid where they're allowed to venture) by handing them weapons.

It's probably not a good idea to send children into a ridiculously dangerous cavern full of murderous cryptids either.

Orphans are cheap.

Spears are cheap too.

You have a point. It reminds me of the new survival horror games that makes you purposely unnarmed to feel impotent and hopeless in the face of adversity.

Riko use crossbow with flesh eating maggot bolt against Bondrude.
As for the gun the mia world didn't look too developed. Pink doctor caravan ship looks like it belong to madmax/water world so guns is probably scarce with slow rof and without silencer you'll just attract more beast.

>lewding Nanachi
fags

Godspeed anons.

Nanachi IS lewd

you want to fuck a guy? that's pretty gay.

Spears & crossbows really won't have much effect on the creatures that can predict your moves. That or they're tough enough that those weapons wouldn't have any appreciable effect.

Abyss was created when someone seen a glass display cabinet filled with adorable precious moments figurines and thought "I want to smash them and dump them in a trash can"

Nanachi is a boy meme went out of style a month ago

I NEED this OST

Why is he such a crybaby?

it's not easy not to~

Comes out next wednesday, user.

There so much poison shit that I find it hard to believe that they couldn't make some poison tipped bolts capable of taking down a lot of the stuff they are likely to encounter.
Obviously your best bet is to run if you see something really dangerous, but that wouldn't be an option all the time.

I recognize that art style, god bless that doujin.

Good luck collecting the poison needles from tama-chan.

You can be assure that Bondrude is already making curse needle version of that.

Because they were the only friends he will ever have.

Because his master feeds him tittyskittles.

Among the other good points raised by anons who responded to this, you'd only be able to carry so much ammo and weaponry. It's heavy, and you have a long, long way to go.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-QzNvdlRDYw
Jesus Christ, imagine the atmosphere in that room during episode 10

Well yeah, but soldiers have to lug their gear long distance. I would expect that each man would only have one weapon.
Crossbows and spears really aren't all that heavy. A long hunting spear will be under 8 lbs. An AK (to compare) weighs 9 lbs.

The tail is wrong you fagget.

>Is this edge
kill yourself you meme obsessed faggot

Reg's VA is so fucking cute what the fuck.

AHHHHHHHHH
IT'S HAPPENING
twitter.com/tukushiA/status/909629168932888577

>Is this edge or does it some deep meaning?
No and no.
It's a description of human experiments done by a guy a bit more touched in the head by the Abyss then the rest.

So this is where the anime will finish off, right?

Just watched this and holy fucking shit

he made another one if your curious

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31927657

I’m expecting it to end at this point

We told you it would be a wild ride.

Read the manga.

Are you having a magnificent adventure yet?

I feel like it's more likely that Tsukushi was fapping to lolis one day, like normal, when his computer died, forcing him to stare at his own reflection in his dead monitor.

He realized at that moment that abyss was watching him fap all along.

kekt

why's he such a gleeful pedo

Ended up reading the manga, it started to lose my interest near the last few chapters as I caught up. The world almost had that early Hunter X Hunter feel with the world building but all the interesting stuff is getting glossed over now, they progressed really fast into the depths and it doesn't feel like it was that much of a threat to deal with. I want more lore.

>No guard
Wait, what?

blame the nips man. First 2 volumes were nothing but world building but they didn't sell well until shit started accelerating. I'm hoping the boost from anime sales lets him get back to world building and more naked Riko's instead of moving from island to island

They only just arrived at value town. There are far too many questions to think that all of them are going to go unanswered, especially with that 3 way cliffhanger.

Layer 5 is the smallest of them all and yet they spent the most amount of time on it. The pace was lightning fast through the early ones comparatively. If anything was wrong with the first volumes, that's it. The anime's done a decent job correcting it though.

Value town is the next biggest location with answers. Idofront was another location with answers. This isn't so much island hopping as it is just contained areas of relevant information.

That or a three way hand holding scene

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65009865

At what chapter should I start reading the mango after finishing the animu?

Like many already said descent is really easy compared to ascent and she have greater than special grade artifact as her husbando.
Also a lot of lore is hidden 'souls' style all over the manga, like the cup plant in 4th layer is withered every 2000 years, praying skeleton appear in each layer of burial tower have 2000 years gap, and birthday disease strangely like to inflict orphans with unclear birthday date.
It's great actually that you find something new every time you reread he manga.

but the last few chapters have been the best lorewise, layer 6 is much more interesting to discover than the previous 5 combined

reminder that riko cannot leave the sixth layer and is has been doomed to die since the start

she can leave it no problem, she just has to go down

>Kiwi get on ship in critical condition
>ship goes just off shore
>Kiwi completly recover in seconds
Now that they know they can cheat Birthday Curse why they just don't set up a service of ships where people can spend their birthday on and return to Orth the day after?

It was always a one-way trip, user.

They can, they just need Srajo magical relic suit.