How the hell isn't Sakura the most popular Fate girl? Damn, just look at her

How the hell isn't Sakura the most popular Fate girl? Damn, just look at her.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/shwha
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer Rin

I loved her too, I hate how they dropped her completely after the first season.

Used goods

Illya>=Caren>Saber>Rin>Medea>Sakura>Medusa>Bazett

Because Saber is so perfect to the point where they can print money by making clones of Saber. Saber is love.

Used goods.

She's one of the worst parts of HF. That route was Kotomine and Ilya.

Before someone mistakes this for the regular Sakura, this is BB-chan and Blossom-sensei

Swap medusa and medea and rin and bazett and you have a deal

Because, OP, all Sakuras are disgusting wormsluts. That means if you waifu'd her, you'd automagically be cucked by FUCKING WORMS. Thus, all Sakuras are worst Fate girls.

She starts as a boring doormat, then turns into a psychotic bitch. She's not good at any point in her character arc.

Rin a shit, too. Best girl is Illya.

>Shirou never kills Shinji

Some hero of justice

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on Sup Forums. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

Please no wakame abuse he's suffered enough

Reminder that the reason Gil wanted to wipe out humanity is because he saw what Sakura turned Shinji into.
To make sure there were no more victims like Shinji, he planned to wipe out humanity so they could not give birth to another Sakura.

Gil wanted to wipe out humanity in the 4th Grail War, long before he met Sakura
Nice try though

Shinji never raped her. She was raped by worms. By the time she had a taste of Shinji's dick, she needed semen to live.

Honestly Shinji was just as much of a victim of Zoukan as Sakura was.

Bait

b-but I thought Sakura was the victim of Shinji's abuse?

Because nobody cares about Fate. Tiger an fucking bunny cativates more than every shit eating character Fate has to offer

Patrician taste

I think Gilgamesh not being female was a huge missed opportunity.

>Shinji never raped her
Bad news for you

Shinji it's alright

Fem-Gil would have probably blown Seiba out of the water in the original FSN. It would have thrown off the timeline in which there's thirty Sabers that we're approaching.

>Gil being that stacked
Maybe in bizzaro genderbent f/sn

This better?

Much, thank you

But she is.

Based Kotomine, staying strong.

Zouken was manipulating them both, but the suffering they went through wasn't even close to similar.
I can even sympathize with Shinji to some extent about when he thought he was the heir of the Matou line but he was actually being lied to and every one was treating him like a pitiable idiot but that doesn't excuse him being a rapist and a shitbag.

Nice try.

Sakura is actually popular among people who have read the VN. She isn't as popular overall though because most people are secondaries who only watch the anime and she only plays a small role in the first 2 routes.
I don't see her ever surpassing Saber simply because Type-Moon shills her so hard, but she will probably be similar to Rin popularity once HF is out.

>A company shills their best selling product
The monsters

Because most people haven't played the vn.

>Miyuki more popular than Kuro
What in the shit.

Miyu!Sakura is best Sakura.

Read the VN.

I don't think anybody wants another generic saberface protagonist. Real Saber is fine, but not the countless ripoffs like Nero, Mordred, etc.

There's a difference between a girl who is raped and a girl who is an actual slut. After Shirou and Sakura got together she was 100% faithful and did everything she could to prevent herself from getting raped again.

Used goods or pure maiden, doesn't matter the context.

>if you jump into the past a little bit, she wasn't the only one sold out!

So Sakura's kid will have some Shinji in him/her?

Yes.

Basically.

Where do all those worms go?

And if you go back some other steps there'll be three of them not yet sold out.
Also water is wet.

But nice try.

Are you saying Saber is the second least popular character, less popular than Shirou and Kotomine? It's pretty clear they just restocked Saber and Sakura first.

A little bit more of delusion and you'd break reality.

It's more likely that the 50,000 Sabers they ordered, hadn't sold out yet while the 50 Sakuras they grudgingly took were still looking for their first buyer.

>@162377491
This shit pasta is not even funny.

Hey, I'm not the one arguing Saber is the second least popular character.

Carnival Phantasm is the best thing to come out of FSN

Sakura would probably like that.

Sounds like Realta Nua might be something for you, then, since its all-ages status makes her a virgin by default.

Nobody is, Only sakurafags are deep in denial.

Shinji did nothing wrong.

>Only sakurafags are in denial
>makes up headcanon about differing stocks without any proof whatsoever
Nobody can claim to know the absolute truth, but that unsold Saber is enough to make it a dubious measure of popularity to say the least.

>de-emphasize worms, rape, negative traits
>push positive qualities to the forefront
>Sakura is the most popular
Finally.

>headcanon
>It's more likely

I actually put forth that possibility, not him. It wasn't headcannon and was never presented as fact but you've taken to those extremes because of your bias, I suppose. If that particular inventory situation doesn't fit the bill you can look at the merchandise situation in general if you like. Even Illya and Rider get more merch than Sakura.

Prisma Sakura is a different character than Stay/night Sakura and multiple characters on that board don't appear in the movie or have little to no role. It's like pointing out how people like the CCC Sakuras while disliking Stay/night Sakura.

>Even Illya and Rider get more merch than Sakura.
They're more prominent in the currently released anime series, after all. Doesn't mean shit.

She's the most hated heroine from the least liked route in FSN user.

No amount of spin and PR is going to unfuck the character being horribly unpopular. I mean, they can sort of get away with rigging the polls to make saber/saber clone of the moment popular but not sakura.
She's loathed everywhere.
Nasu fucked up huge with her.

>Prisma Sakura is a different character than Stay/night Sakura
Separating the CCC Sakuras (particularly Blossom, who was equated with F/SN Sakura in an extra for ebin Dark Sakura meems) was already dubious enough, but this is just pure damage control.

Calm down Shinji

They could do what they did for illya and give her an alternate universe where she can be happy

Actually, Rin is the least popular heroine nowadays. HF being disliked is also a hilariously outdated claim. It's not 2005 anymore, the fans grew up and understood it had the most depth to it.

Wtf are you talking about bro? HF is the most liked route by far.

I'm talking about over the course of these characters lifetimes. Not anything so short term. Even if that were the case the current released anime consists of various Prisma crap which Rider has no role in and UBW from 3 years ago in which Rider and Illya's roles barely surpassed Sakuras assuming you're familiar with that route.

Not sure what you're referring to here. Prisma Sakura's circumstances and background different from SN Sakura.

Not even a wormfag, but pretty much every character in Prisma might as well be an OC.

didnt rin beat sakura by like 6000 points in the official poll that happened like 4 years ago lol

UBW would be the best one by far if only Illya didn't get wrecked.

>lol
Sakura's beaten Rin in at least three different polls.

Yeah, the original F/SN anime had Ilya and Rider being far more prominent than Sakura since it was based on Fate. That's the only reason, considering neither Rider nor Ilya even made it into the top 10 in the latest major poll, but Sakura did.

>They save Shinji in UBW
>He goes back to raping Sakura like normal

At least he died in Fate. UBW really was the worst ending for Sakura.

The original deen release is over a decade old now. It has no bearing on recent merch sales. The poll actually contradicts your point though. If Sakura was more popular than Illya or Rider, she'd be selling more goods.

who is she talking to?

Shirou.

The fuck Shirou?

>blatant good ending for both siblings
>"No no, she'll be raped forever unless he dies!"
Shinji haters are obsessed, more disgusting than he ever was.

What kind of nun is allowed to get fucked?

Anyone who is around the Priest is destined to suffer.

She literally kills him while he's trying to rape her.

It's Avenger.

Either way HF is still considered the best route.

>Fatefags, you're girls now. Which female Servant would you go lesbian for?

poal.me/shwha
poal.me/shwha
poal.me/shwha

>caren
Stop this fucking meme having her top tier, you only like her because she's the only one that'd fuck any of you betas, replace her with kotomine :^)

You are lancer

Saber, obviously. She canonically turned two women from heterosexuals into at least bicuriosity.