twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Megumin irl

Why is she so perfect?

>Aqua saved her career.

>Megumin kickstarted her career.

>Megumin
Not
>Emilia

It's Megumin you fuck. She became known because of that and a lot of people immediately liked her work there. Then Re:Zero came around with her Emilia.

Honestly what really kickstarted her career was two anime shows in back to back seasons that were very popular in Japan.

Why are japs so ugly?

I should masturbate to her, but her voice is horrible.
And she's just manlet.

This is Rem irl.

>so dedicated to the role she's a flat chested loliko irl

That is my seiyuufu.

This is Kazuma.

I fucked your seiyuufu.

Sexy Ten-chan

Better rapper than YunYun
youtube.com/watch?v=LrhqL7byM84

Cute

But where's Toyota irl?

You're all braindead congratulations.

>3DPD
Fuck off.

Is it true that she was ugly as shit before, or are these just shops?

Ironically this is also Akua in real life
Not that anyone watched that show

2.5D

I did. It was quite nice until the edgy megane character showed up and ruined everything.

Fuck they really look like their anime counterparts, they should make a live action

Cute

Also cute

Very cute

I don't have the picture saved right now, but yes, there are pics of her without makeup/shoops, and she's not very attractive.

youtube.com/watch?v=529mTWG2zrc&t=1m27s

Care to dig it up?
I've also heard that 水瀬いのり wasn't her real name or something.

Kazuma and the rest of the cast will have to be up-aged, but in many ways a bitter, middle-aged hikkiNEET is far funnier than a teenage one.

As far as I know, it's a stage name. I think I saw a possible real name floating around somewhere online, but I can't remember it at the moment.

For that matter, Sora Amamiya is a stage name too: her real name's Sora Nakamura (中村そら) according to some sources.

>she voiced a lot of bland characters before Aqua

Did she use her real emotions when voicing Aqua?

Is being a seiyuu a shameful profession or why do they use artistic names? Is it just to copy the west?

Copy the West, I think. It seems though that slightly more than half of real seiyuu use their real names (Tomato, Sugita, Aki, Maaya, etc.), and some that do use stage names do so for practicality reasons (Aoi's real name is hard to read in kanji, while Nana's real name was already taken by another singer).

Ai is too short to be Lalatina.

Konosuba seiyuu event
youtu.be/od6qH7pLHDQ

Is she the one on the far right? Who is the other one?

Kayano Ai is 2nd from right.

I think 1st on the right is the singer of the OP, I don't remember.

Yeah, that's Machico.

What a dork

God, she is so pure. The purest seiyuu.

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!!

Would explode/10

Seriously, why is Sora always wearing blue?

>Kaoru IRL

Natural talent and beauty
Literally a meme and can't act for shit

>Sora
Duh.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9NoNn25Lbw
Perfect voice as Takagi

can't believe aqua saved money scream lady from gravure

What's japanese for I want to dick her bowlegged and put three babbies in her.

Futaba made it to the big leagues

wat

Benis in bagina

>the hair
PURE SEX

2ch meme, aqua's seyuu was often called a monkey
yes i did forget the k

Made one for Ayaka Ohashi

While I'm sure Takahashi's performances in KonoSuba and ReZero are well-liked, the idea that either role kickstarted her career is just silly. Takahashi had already been cast in multiple protagonist roles by the time both shows had aired, including being the main character in a Precure season. You can't kickstart something that's already running.

Why are there so many seiyuu who come out of nowhere, suddenly get several main roles in a short period of time, then gradually fade away, and now are barely in anything anymore? There are even seiyuu who had maybe a few main roles but haven't had any main roles in ages, like Cocona's VA.

God, I remember before KonoSuba that Amamiya Sora was basically typecasted and voiced softspoken characters. I really fucking hated her characters like Asshime from Aldnoah.

That made me surprised when I first saw KonoSuba and you heard all shit she said as Aqua. It really showed her range and I was genuinely impressed that she managed to get out of her typecast and show how expressive and crazy her voice actually could be.

Before KonoSuba she was pretty much Sony's pet: like 99% of shows she was in had Sony involvement. Now, she's still Sony's pet, but she now gets the occasional non-Sony show.

I love Aqua, her and Wiz are best girls. Megameme and the rest of the Crimson Reddits are garbage.

Wiz is trash.

Megumin > Chris > Darkness > Aqua > Yunyun > Rest of the Crimsons >>> Wiz

What is wrong with Sony though?

I never said it was a bad thing, it was an observation and a bit of a fact. There's a blog out there (can't remember the link) which said something like "out of 11 or so shows with Sora, almost all had Sony" or something to that effect. The blogger even said that that's very unusual in casting terms.

Go away Vanir.

Wiz > Chris > Aqua > Yunyun > Darkness > Megumin

Wiz irl... case closed, the best!

This is my favorite role of hers

Her only big role before those 2 shows were on Seiyu's life. The roles she got before that were always audience roles or even lower than support character roles.

And one for Rie Murakawa

I don't think Minami Takahashi is going anywhere, and it's mostly like that for most seiyuu. They have periods where they're active and getting lots of roles and then they disappear for seasons. You also have to consider they might have idol/singing gigs.

She also voiced the main character in Ranpo Kitan and, as I said in my post, she was cast as the main character in Mahotsukai Precure before KonoSuba or ReZero aired. Her career was already moving before she got either role, so how could they have kickstarted it?

Because it's true. She exploded out of the gate because of those 2 roles. Say as much as you want about Precure being big and all. But it's not like she will be immediately known just because of that. Her career was moving sure, but it's not like it was a big raging stream or something.

Both are cute

Umi' s VA us the only good looking anime idol VA

That hair is on point. She looks adorable here.

>Ayaka Ohashi
I just don't like her at all for some reason. Probably her voice and the way she acts.

Tadokoro Azusa is better

youtube.com/watch?v=O5S_M9JOM0Q

>A lich in real life

Excellent casting.

>She exploded out of the gate because of those 2 roles.
I don't know about that. She's mostly been doing unimportant side characters since then with the most notable exception being voicing the main character of Knights & Magic. The popularity of those two roles hasn't really changed the trajectory of her professional career.

One of the most fuckable seiyuu out there. I don't even blame Skeletor for dicking her. I would if I were him too. I wonder whether the other Trysail girls have already been dicked by him or not. I think he'd go for Nansu.

>not sure if this is an actual seiyuu thread

fuck it I'll post it.

I need proof of this

Indeed.
I know you're most likely meant Mimorin, but Reina Ueda is still the best for me.

So ありえへん∞世界 is having a 3 hour broadcast, and they're having some seiyuus do voiceovers for some different real life scenarios they're re-creating.

The voice cast includes:
>Miyu Irino
>Hiroshi Kamiya
>Eri Kitamura
>Rikiya Koyama
>Mai Nakahara
>Yuuichi Nakamura
>Jun Fukuyama
>Nana Mizuki

Gotta be honest, I'd fucking watch that.

I love her!

>Mashu

That skirt is way too long.

How short is she? Can you just imagine her?

Not even amongst the shortest. Rie Takahashi is 5"3, Kanae Itou is 4"10. Aoi is even shorter.

Her face is kind of unfortunate. Not because she looks bad or anything, but because she just looks uncomfortable all the time, even when she's clearly enjoying something.

Bikinipic of Rie when?

Someone should animate that.

>Ranpo Kitan

My wife irl

Where do I listen to to this

On some Nip TV, it premieres tomorrow.

>momo

yes.

Wait, she can choose to turn off her grating voice?
I would have never guessed half of those roles.

It's always funny how even uglier the other seiyuu appear if she is on screen. She is a legit beauty

And isn't Asuka Ogame even shorter? 4'6"