Why the fuck is nobody talking about this tweet?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/969178931369783296

Too busy arming and prepping for war.

You didn't talk about it either, Op.

He's a jew.

Nah. (((they))) wan't war. It won't happen though.

JIDF doesnt want his "m-muh gungrabber!1" narrative to be nuked.

>Trump speaks at CPAC about how important 2A is.
>Trump has an OPEN DOOR congressional meeting where reporters are ALLOWED to film and record
>Trump exposes just how evil the democrats are by saying he is willing to forego due process
>Trump tweets out early the next morning how important 2A is.

4D chess. KIKES BTFO.

It feels like the time he said he would sign any daca/amnesty type shit congress gives him, next day we got "shithole countries" lol

People are so quick to react over something so insignificant. Even after a year of Trump they still don't understand how he works.

bump

>Next day we got shithole countries
Except he never even said that as the million fucking threads showed. /ptg/ cucks are the cancer of this board

> allegedly

I never said he said that either, but that was the big topic after talks about immigration was flushed down the toilet.

fucking kek no they don't you retard
if it came to civil war in the US, one of the first people to go down will be jews. hence why the hate us having any guns to the point that they will kill kids and say we are responsible just for having the guns at all.

what is the logic behind mirroring images like this? it doesn't happen automatically, so it is deliberate. Why? It seems methodical to me. After an image of something being around for about 24 hours, it pops up mirrored.

can anyone explain this to me?

Because in the context of Sup Forums it makes for a better reaction image retard.

bump

There was a good long thread up all day just archived
Shills were completely annihilated

because the cuckservatives and political analysts made idiots of themselves yesterday with their spergout
Trump did with guns exactly what he did with DACA and they were just too dumb to see it

/thread

I'm convinced the average Sup Forumsack is smarter than anyone on TV.

Ewwwww, her other thumb looks like a little penis in her hands

>Trump exposes just how evil the democrats are by saying he is willing to forego due process
wut

Yes. He said a thing and the dems were ecstatic. He wasn't being serious.

Meant this post for you

he got that hideous bitch on the left of him to happy merchant and got CNN to post a real life happy merchant.

oh ok you are the trump whisperer
the guy is not doing what he said he would and he's not playing 4d chess
he's just fooling people like you

david hogg is a rapist and a murderer.
he had to flee california.

Only person fooled is you.

and everyone like you.

you niggers glow in the dark