Tomo-chan

and the cunt take

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2dvXWX3Sdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Japanese cold has progressed this far
PANIC

Tomo please!

>5 days of 'idiots don't get colds' jokes later...

there's only two childhood friends to have the opinion of

still have hope for a jun taking care of tomo arc. don't fuck this up fumita

Is she showing them her blowjob skills?

>5 days of 'idiots don't get colds' jokes later...

We still have sempai, that two girl, and tomo parents, yup somewhere around 5 days

Also after that, virus that powerful enough to infect a tomboy surely will easily incapacitate the entire school as tomo unknowingly spread it across the school

Hopefully this isn't leading toward Misuzu and Carol taking care of Tomo. Massive missed opportunity if such a scenario plays out and anybody other than Jun is involved.

>ching chong ding dong
Misuzu btfo again!

It's gonna turn out that she's been sneezing so much because of the gyarus constantly talking about her and trying to convince themselves that they don't want to fuck her.

How much of a blunder would it be if it ended with anyone but Jun taking care of her?

No unicode characters, there's a missing '2' there, my bad.

First it was a sneeze. Now it's a cough. Tomo will be dead in the next 5 pages.

hauehau

This. You know it, I know it, everyone whose been here should know it

She's going to be taken care of by Jun and will blurt out something she shouldn't while bedridden. And this will take 2 weeks to happen.

I'll take it.

nah, just seeing her sick will be enough progress for jun.
I mean, she's literally never been compromised, as far as he's concerned.

It better.

This is a good point.

>Finally! Let's run together today, ze~
>Never ever.
>It's no use.
>Cold!

>GEHHO
>GOHO-
>[What did she mean by this?]

>Keho... Too excited I guess...
>Be careful. Your face is red too.
>Nee, nee
>Isn't it a cold?

>Learn this.
>Tomo does not catch colds.
>So people like exist...

Here's the color edit an user did.

She's low on vitamin D. Someone should help her.

Haha I get it, because D stands for dick!

>>Nee, nee
Isaac-kun?

No you sick fuck. She needs more mild.

>people like exist

We all do, user.

So is it one chapter per cold symptom? I guess fever tomorrow.

>underestimating the japanese cold this badly
she'll be 6 feet under by tomorrow

F

why would she go swiming? she's running a marathon latter on.

Delete this. We all know she'll get cremated.

So how long til she passes out? They never just hard cut to the character in bed, no, they have to make it all dramatic and have them pass out in class or while losing their shit or while walking

oh wait I thought you mean tomorrow for tomo not tomorrow for us

So when will Misuzu and Jun have hatesex?

>catch japanese cold
>die by getting hit by a truck

I assume it will happen during the actual marathon for maximum affect.

Then we have Jun taking care of her and coming to terms of her being a girl

lol yeah right

Tomo will be mid marathon. She'll collapse because her colds are super Japanese Colds. Then we'll cut to her bed. Jun sitting there. She'll ask what happened. Flashback to him having to carry her

back in middle school they both had the sense to not let tomo know that detail. No fluids means no kissing yes condoms.

>It's a Tomo's sick arc
>It's a Tomo has to go to the hospital arc
>It's a Tomo dies from a cold arc
>It's an arc of Jun punching her tombstone until his fists are bloody

Delet

>Tomo will be mid marathon. She'll collapse because her colds are super Japanese Colds. Then we'll cut to her funeral. Jun sitting there. He blames himself for not realising she was sick.
Fixed that for you.

Give me a (You) If you think Tomo will have a semi confession to Jun while delirious on her cold

can I get a (you) anyway please?

>It's a Tomo's sick arc
>It's an Jun taking care of Tomo arc

@162381820
nope, just an eye-opening moment seeing her so weak

>It's a Jun has to talk with the two hyenas that tagged along while Tomo is asleep arc

>punching her tombstone
>not punching the ground or walls or himself
That's not very respectful toward the person you failed to protect.

reported

She needs some warm food.

Isn't punching the ground more disrespectful since that's where she would actually be? she's not in thee tombstone.

Do japanese people cremate? If they do then she might not necessarily be in the ground.

Nothing like mother's love when you're sick.

I hear they eat rice porridge of sorts.

Can you stop derailing the thread?

Couple weeks ago Vox had a video on the topic, apparently the japanese do cremation almost exclusively. youtube.com/watch?v=o2dvXWX3Sdw

We're just discussing ways to make Tomo feel better.

i sure do love all this ironic offtopic posting that also seemed to plague yesterdays thead too

Yeah there's that and I remembered Grave of the Fireflies. Also I don't think there's enough ground on that rock called Japan to bury people.

> Tomo dying
YES

Soon

She's going to collapse during/before the marathon and Jun's going to have to pick her up. Screencap this post.

there's like 5 people who've predicted that before you. I ain't screencaping shit.

Yeah I highly doubt you give enough shit about Japanese cooking that you feel the need to post it in the Tomo-chan thread. You just want to shitpost about Oyakodon every time for god knows what reason.

>every time for god knows what reason.
(You) know why.

Is that you stalker-kun?

So you admit to shitposting just for the sake of the reaction. Good for you, user.

He's never going to fucking stop if you keep engaging him, christ

Have some self control

stop fucking derailing the thread with cooking

Stop derailing this thread with your complaints of derailing. You guys are like an allergic reaction.

this reply chain is what's derailing it

I said it in a previous thread, I'm not here fore the Tomboy and blockhead romance anymore since that's going nowhere.

Why oh why do you pick the Tomo-chan thread just to do this? Leave it alone.

then fuck off

For the same reasons everyone else does, I like Tomo.

>i like tomo so i'll just shit up the thread to annoy people
Welp, whatever gets you off.

Great, half the thread is pic related now.

Oyakodon.

The oyakodon posting may be annoying but it's not even the worst we have on this threads. I would take it over those faggots that spam they personal fire emblem in-jokes like anyone else in the thread gives a fuck any day

I just did it for the hell of it, no one cared until after the hiatus, I'm guessing somebody new joined the threads and can't help himself but complain rather than just ignore oyakodon stuff just like people ignore tanabe posters or IWTFMfags

Why is Tomo so best?

Yeah except now you're doing it to purposely shit on the thread. Literally what the fuck is your problem? Just leave the threads alone.

user, if you don't reply, it'll be maybe three or four posts about it. YOU are the problem here with your inability to overlook said posts. Grow up.

Go check the last thread.

Mods need to make put it in the spam wordfilter.

She's a tomboy

>they personal fire emblem in-jokes
You mean that Michlan guy?

user, I'm not him, but what the fuck is YOUR problem? Can you not ignore a single post? They're hardly the first shitposts people have been doing here. Don't remember BONK? The egg? Ignore them and they'll go away. Or maybe they won't, but because you're not flying off the fucking handle every time they appear, no one will give a single shit. I don't hate the guy who posts it, I hate your reaction to it. Stop it.

That's the thing, it's not out to shit up the threads that's just a side effect. it's as reaction to that other user trying to arbitrarily shut down repetitive posts he doesn't like while giving a pass to all other repetitive stuff that happens (which most stuff is since a daily manga doesn't give that much material to avoid conversations threading the same ground every time). I mean, who made him/you boss to decide what others post? Ignore shit you don't like and move on.

How about you quit throwing a fit over it? Is that so hard? How fucking asspained are you if the slightest mention of it triggers you? Grow up.

>Tomo Dying Arc
FUCK YEAH~!
Forget jun, Misuzu finally confess in Tomo deathbed, ????, and then Tomo died ending

>Whis
Tomo confirmed god of destruction
Tomo-chan confirmed being in DB's universe.

>derails entire thread into cooking
yeah wow I wonder how anyone could get mildly annoyed

angel tomo

You still don't understand this. The derailing person is you, user. Learn to ignore posts you don't like. You are being the problem here. Shut your goddamn mouth and grow up.

>Childhood friend #2
Oh Misuzu, I'm so sorry.

I already said I don't give a shit that he's obsessed with Oyakodon, it's the fact that it literally derailed all of yeserdays thread because now he decides to post images that don't even have anything to do with Tomo-chan.

Again, you stupid cunt. Go look at the last thread.

>Can that actually happen
I haven't been sick in 12 years so yeah some of it can happen