JUSTICE IS OVER

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQdP8wg6dY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dwBXPsetOHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you fuck up that badly?

I liked it.

>English Dubs

I will never understand the people that prefer them all the time, especially if English is their first language. I can probably count on two hands the amount of good English Dubs I've heard in my 25 years of watching anime.

Luluco's voice actor sounded passable at times.
Most of the rest of the time, like during the "hey" part, she obviously sounds 30-something.
However, she WAS doing her best to make it sound comedic at all times. Which is the important part.

chief sucks though

Dubs for older cheesy anime are sometimes so stupid that they enhance the experience

That sounds like Mike Reynolds doing Chief Over Justice.

...pretty phoned in performance isn't it?

Ranma is pretty funny dubbed in English. Kuno's VA nails the character perfectly.

I think the last dub I actually enjoyed was Desert Punk. Gits dub isn't terrible either.

>We'll never get dubs like Slayers and Excel Saga again.
Why
Why can't they get it right
What happened?

>wyn dress up as a cop and arrest luluco and lead her chloroformed to your basement and change into civilian clothes and promise to pay off her bail for sexual favors and let her out after chloroforming her again and forcing her to do it on every surface of your home and then text her 'i cant pay the bail' so she runs over to your house only for you to fuck her again and lead her to your basement again and lick her tears as she calls herself an idiot and mourns her lost innocence

after seeing the meido dragon dub I had lost all faith in english VAs but this was kinda good.
I wish luluco still sounded cute though

This is definitely the case for Utena

Video game companes now have the ability to hire VAs on the reg compared to the late 90s, early 00s and are able to pay more typical rates for VAs. Dubbing companies are already on shoestring budgets and that hasn't changed, I think so it's harder for them to compete for quality VAs.

G Gundam isn't G Gundam without the crappy english dub

How old is the VA?

>crappy

Cyber City Oedo immediately comes to mind.

youtu.be/dwBXPsetOHM

The voice is fine but it doesn't suit Luluco, too old sounding. Over Justice is fine but I wish he had more of the gruff energetic voice his Jap counterpart had.

Kill La Kill was pretty good imo, so are all the Disney Ghibli dubs.
DBZ is obviously better in english, female VA for Goku was not a good choice. Other than that the Panty and Stocking dub was better at times then the original, though the sub is better at emotional moments in the plot.

I think you have to go case by case user, you've got good and you've got bad. Luluco was definitely better in the original though, even though the english VA gave a noble effort.

30. She also did the english dub for Papi from Monmusu

>Kill La Kill was pretty good imo
I liked it for the most part but fuck what were they thinking with Senketsu, he sounded bored half the time.

I actually really like the voice cracks.