You know you want to see it

You know you want to see it.

It would make sense

Especially if it finally makes SS3 actually useful now.

I want to see Super God of Destruction God Super God of Destruction Beerus.

>*sigh*
>...
Back to where you came from, newfag cancer.

I'd rather see this than him get another new color so goddamn soon

They're too lazy to animate SSJ3, this would he no different.

Also they're going for retarded hair colors now. They want to complete the rainbow.

Would make sense to introduce this form as the Apex SJJB form with the stamina drain being less stamina heavy than its golden counterpart cause God Ki and what not.

I'd rather see Kale as pic related.

>They're too lazy to animate SSJ3, this would he no different.
>i don't know how animation works, they're just lazy
>Also they're going for retarded hair colors now. They want to complete the rainbow.
>limit break form has black hair

????????

>Rainbow
You fags were btfo

mystic ssj4 ssb limit breaker with kaioken x20 on top being an angel
draw it

i just want regular super saiyan to be the strongest

fuck

This would like as dumb as Super Saiyan Blue.

Golden hair/forms used to represent invincibility/divine power in the 80s/early-90s, so it appropriately fitted saiyans that break past their limits. It's also why you see it in other forms of media(Super Sonic, Superman Prime, etc.)

Which SSG and SSGSS, what the fuck is the colors even supposed to represent? Super Saiyan God was at least explained thoroughly during the Beerus battle, but Blue? SSG was literally Goku ascending to God-tier power, but Blue is essentially to be a boost from that? A boost from what exactly, like what are the power multiplier gained from this "boost"? We never even know because the transformation training itself was off-screened in the movie. Why does God-like power need it's own Super Saiyan when one could just simply train and master this power?

Toei should just focus on analyzing the power tiers instead of shoehorning in more transformations. It would only take 1/4th of an episode to do it too.

>Literally the worst form in Z + the worst form in Super

Wow it's almost like OP is a fag or something. You know what new form I want to see? Goku not being retarded

They just want to sell toys.

>Goku gets the form during the tournament.
>By the end of the episode, Goku drops the form and says it's a massive stamina drain.
>At end of episode, narrator explains 1 minute has passed.

>citing saint seiya because gold cloths
>but they had god cloths above gold cloths
>they are blue-ish so the color scheme is not far-off
>both about god-like power
What now, seiya-fag?

was blue ever explained in the anime version? I skipped all the way to the first tournament arc when I started Super

They have blue hair because Toei was trying to shill Toriko hardcore back then.
No other purpose beyond that.
No I'm not bullshitting.
This is the reason for that ugly unhype hair color.
And I actually fucking like the color blue.

Go see a doctor, you might be colorblind

Glad to know there are other anons who understand. My opinion is that either nobody should have ever gotten "God Ki", or that established godly beings like Piccolo (fused with Kami, the former God of Earth) or Buu (a corrupted demon from the dawn of time) should have been the first to use it. And if "God Ki" is something you can train to access, it makes zero sense to me that only the saiyans use it. Piccolo, Tien, and now 17 are confirmed to spend all their time training, they should be able to use it.

We want to see this

>ss3 burns through stamina like sex with a succubus
>ssb burns through stamina almost just as bad
>combining the forms

He would be able to throw like one punch

Why not just go SSJ blue 2 and 3?

SSGod should have just been one form, not split into Red and Blue, and it should have had white hair. Way more ascetic, looks like a purer version of regular SS.

man i miss toriko, we had the best threads here. literally the comfiest threads ive ever been in on this site

i really, really don't.

goku looks fucking retarded as SSJ3 in super. the art style and the inconsistent animation make SSJ3 impossible to look cool (they barely pulled it off in the buu saga)

i support the "ultimate" form being a black hair resembling base form because the interns can actually animate it

they probably scrapped a bunch of ultimate gohan designs before ultimately saying "fuck it make him look just like goku with even easier hair"

>they are blue-ish so the color
Stop being retarded.
God Cloths come in a variety of colors.
If DBS wanted something like that they would've given Goku and Vegetables SSG forms their own colors.

>caveman brow
I'd take a multicolor transformation over that trash

It's just Super Saiyan God with more power+energy consumption

t. The episode featuring the God Goku and Hit team up against the Pride Troopers

Less speed too which opens up a whole bunch of other problems but the anime is retarded shit anyway

The West has a very different idea of God. Way more absolute than Japan's. "God" doesn't really mean much in powerlevel, and the most important part is that his ki changes, not that he's stronger.

I cant be the only one who thinks the lack of eyebrows ruins SSJ3

>ssj1
>reliable, no real drawbacks to staying in it for a long time, good for moments you need a burst of power

>ssj2
>who the fuck cares anymore

>ssj3
>impractical as fuck, lasts 30 mins when alive, it was only good for stalling time against kid buu and nothing more

>ssjg
>not used enough to give a proper evaluation, but i guess it's the "ssj1" of future god forms given the reason why goku used it recently

>ssjb
>same case as ssjg but costs more energy apparently

super saiyan transformations beyond 1 are mostly trash

it doesn't have less speed than God.

God was faster than his base form. There is reason he went Blue to keep up with super dypso/against hit

it's amazing how many people interpreted that scene wrong.

>skipping super saiyan 2
Not yet

There is a drawback to staying in SSJ1 for long periods.
Early death.

Also SSJ3 is the saiyajin saga kaioken of SSJ forms.

SSJ2 was only good when it was thought to be a teen gohan only thing.

would like to see something new instead of a fucking color swap.

wasn't goku constantly in ssj1 for a solid week? even longer when he was in the time chamber? and where's that early death i wonder?

Word of god, toriyama himself, says that they don't use perfected ssj1 from now on because it would burn their life energies out and they'd die and early death.

>tfw I am never going to know the names of the two people in this picture

>Goku says he could've killed Fat Buu with SSJ3 but wanted to let Gohan and co. do it.
>Proceeds to do jackshit against Kid Buu, who's actually weaker than Fatty

>weaker than fatty
don't you mean skinny? i remember fat buu jobbing to kid buu

Goku even says he was not fighting him seriously because he wanted to give Vegeta a turn.
It's amazing how many complaints people have that are easily answered by simply paying attention while reading the manga.
I with all you Ameritards would be banned from Dragon Ball discussions. Everything would improve substancially.

>weaker than fatty
Funny, i remember fat buu getting jobbed by kid

Fat buu is explictly weaker then kid buu, this is outright said in the series: Kid buu is the original form, the supreme kais go to stop him, north and east get killed, while south gets absorbed, powering buu up. The grand supreme kai gets absorbed too, but due to his gentle nature this weakens buu to be even weaker then he is oriignally and makes him innocent.

You are mixing it up with the claim that Kid Buu is weaker then Super Buu, but there's no evidence for this either despite how people like to say it: This myth is from the line where during when he transforms into kid buu, Goku says he's getting weaker, but that was said because buu trasnformed into the south kai absorbed form (ultra buu) for a second before turning into Kid Buu, and Goku was merely saying that when we went from ultra to kid, he got weaker.

Fucking this.

White hair would have looked sick as fuck, makes sense as all the kai's have white hair, and doesn't confuse the shit out watchers.

When scans for RoF first came out, I thought the new form had silver hair due to the shit color balance on some of the scans, I still think it would have been way cooler then blue.

Pic related is what I saw, though here i've edited it to be even more silver

Fat Majin Buu is literally Kid Buu + fatty Kaioshin, stated to be the strongest, that Buu absorbed in ancient times and became docile as a result.

Mr. Buu after getting freed by Goku and Vegeta is pretty much that Kaioshin, corrupted over the millenia he was fused with Buu, he's not nearly as strong as he was when he was one with Kid Buu.

Buu gets stronger when he absrobs shit, he gets weaker when shit gets removed, as seen in the actual series, it's a simple matter of addition. Kid Buu is never stated to be stronger than Super Buu, just more dangerous because he's wild and unpredictable.
Nice headcanon though, fags.

Nothing in is headcanon, that's all factual information

Never once it was stated that absorbing Supreme Kaio made Buu WEAKER, only that he stopped being a rabid, indisciriminate killing machine.

chakras have different colors
red = earth, or origin or a base
blue = control
pink/purple = divine
white = zahraswara

also yellow (or gold): personal power
this kind of color symbolism is big in asia so it makes sense

This. It was stated in the manga that kid Buu is weaker than the previous ones but he is more evil.

>veggie's face when goku isn't holding back

source?

>speedreading

As far as I know Toriyama never said that. It's the old Supreme Kai in the Buu Saga that claims that staying in SSJ all the time would put a burden on their body and shorten their lifespan.

SS3 look retarded

SS2 is best form you pleb

that was fat buu after losing most of its power

remember that when the original fat buu split into the good fat buu and the evil grey buu, most of its power went to the evil buu

goku said he could have defeated the original fat buu with SS3

What really bothers me is that the reason they DIDN'T use white hair was because Toriyama thought it would confuse the viewers since Zamasu had white hair. Fucking ridiculous, I know it's a kid show but nip kids are not that retarded.

By official power scaling it wouldn't work at all.

2 is 4x 1, and 3 is 4x 2. So at the most, 8x.

If he's already gone KKx10 (and presumably KKx20) in the next few episodes and it fails what's the point? Both are more powerful than a hypothetical SSB3