McMaster Is Gone

Breaking News that's just coming out. Swamp faggot and Muslim apologist H.R McMaster is apparently out

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-preparing-mcmaster-exit-early-next-month-n852371
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/969178931369783296
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-preparing-mcmaster-exit-early-next-month-n852371?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mattis will go with him, dumbass.

And McNothing of McValue was McLost

>general "mad for trannies" mattis is leaving, a blu blu blu
good, fuck yourself

Someone who wasn't in politics until Trump appointed him to a political position.

Like rats fleeing the sinking ship. They see what's coming.

Only because Trump needed someone quickly after Flynn got ousted. McMaster is the reason we are still in Afghanistan to begin with.

Second McPost Best McPost

But he only hires "the best people."

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-preparing-mcmaster-exit-early-next-month-n852371

Good luck finding one military man that wants to work for Dumb Fuck Trump.

Maybe you should get fucked, lace curtain bitch.

LUL

Said in a thread yesterday, "I bet we get another high level appointment leaving by Friday."

So much winning. It's almost too much.

What's his most famous line again? I forget. What was that catchphrase that Trump is world famous for saying to people on television? Oh i remember.

>because you'd be in jail.

That's why he's gone now ;)

Whats going on with this administration. Its an absolute trainwreck

Selling out your dignity to defend tranny sympathizers online. Hope they pay you well friendo

Say bye to the Jew

Look at all the shills talking to themselves.

Watch Cernovich crack open the wine bottle and claim that he was the one who got him ousted

Well, there are no brakes on it, so the trainwreck part was a given.

I hope gets an infrastructure bill going and stands up to the Chinks. A EU-US alliance is needed to break those bugmen. I've been on this board saying it for months. No one will listen to me

NO HE ISNT

What's coming, faggot? Re-election is coming in 2020.

S

FUCK THIS FAKE NEWS ZIONIST GARBAGE

There is just too much winning going on.

Somebody, call up the White House, and just ask them kindly, just once - can we Lose ? I don't remember what the feeling of Losing feels like, it has been so long, just please let us lose once.

I am on Winning overload.

>tranny sympathizers
You afraid a girl can do more pushups than you, fatty?

Yeah it is faggot. McMaster is a fucking Bill Crystol approved, RINO/Neocon, piece of shit.

Mad fag Mattis?

what moar proof do you need trump is a zionist neocon?

I liked Mattis until he turned out to be a huge faggot that liked trannies.

MCMASTER ISNT LEAVING

We should cut all ties with Israel

No, that's just the perception from what the media is saying. Trump is managing based on debate to see what the best solution to survive is so naturally different people in the administration disagree constantly. The previous administrations had staff that would just jerk the president off all day long and let him lead through the lens of ideology.

Trump is doing excellent honestly.

We will

Glad to see him go. He was an ugly penis head anyway.

>”Take the guns first, due process second”
>Trump is doing excellent

>Trump speaks at CPAC about how important 2A is.
>Trump has an OPEN DOOR congressional meeting where reporters are ALLOWED to film and record
>Trump exposes just how evil the democrats are by saying he is willing to forego due process
>Trump tweets out early the next morning how important 2A is.

4D chess. KIKES BTFO.

I can remember when he was nominated and I was looking on YouTube to check him out, when I found a video of him compliment tony blairs political leadership. His reasoning was Tony was best western voice for making the case for foreign interventions. Rotten pick. And it turns out he’s probably fucking tranny too.

good

>talking about taking away your guns is 4D chess goyim
>4D chess

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/969178931369783296

>lump Bannon in with list of Jews fired because he was pro-Israel
>when Bannon was fired, put up headline saying "Goy, Bye!"

Inaccurate. Trump walks on water.

Bannon is going to be executed for treason.

T. Weird Iranian proxy poster who hates general flynn and loves wars in Afghanistan.

Lmao it looks like a penis coming out of that cup from the thumbnail

kys

lol

Inaccurate. Trump floats on water. Like a turd.

No we shouldn’t. It will be the nail in the coffin for this nation.

Is Flynn coming back?

>implying Trump won't hire a BIGGER zionist puppet

You’re fired, get out

He's going to give the gig to John Bolton, a warmongering neocon. How many are prepared to die for Israel and south koreans? maybe a proxy war with China

LOL sure it does
We all see what we secretly desire huh?

Imagine the heads exploding if he puts Flynn back in.

>This schitzo thinks Donald Trump father of Ivanka Kushner is an anti Israeli leader

2+2=5

Kushner isn't a zionist.

>Imagine the heads exploding if he puts Flynn back in.
If this happened I would be okay with it. Trump almost made him VP but the Jews chimped out too hard.

Trump walks on water. Like Jesus.

it's going to John Bolton, neocon extraordinar

HOly shit this is what I wanted since his administration started

>Trump walks on water. Like Jesus.

Trump married a gold-digging mail order bride who flashed her whore tits to strangers for money. Like Jesus.

Let’s review

>trump has a long history of pro Israel statements and donations
>kushner family has history of backing Israel and financially supporting bibbi
>daughter ivanka married a Jew and converted her faith
>campaign in 2016 on loving Israel
>moves embassy
>publically berates anti Israel actions

Sorry brainlet, they are both Zionists

Should you realize what Trump is, come find us.

TICK TOCK BITCH.

>thernovich
>imply Obama isn't a jew tool
Every time.

Yeah, he's just pushing a narrative. Checked.

>weird penis head worshipper posts headlines.jpg of McMaster removing staff hand picked by mike flynn.
>in the same thread supports flynn being rehired

Oh no no ho ho ho

Good, McMaster is a MIC faggot

>A EU-US alliance
In your dreams, as Victoria Nuland put it "Fuck the EU"

>no source
genuine fake news
if anything Gary Cohn will be next considering he just got cucked by Trump on protectionism.

haha. this board has really turned into a piece of shit hasn't it. getting flooded with dumfuck refugees isnt helping either.

Nothing Trump has suggested is unreasonable and all he has done so far is listen. If you can't listen to the other side then you're no better than a right wing sjw

Please fucking be true.

wew so OP got his news from MSNBC
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-preparing-mcmaster-exit-early-next-month-n852371?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
> A leading candidate to become President Donald Trump’s third national security adviser is the auto industry executive Stephen Biegun, according to the officials.
>Biegun, who currently serves as vice president of international governmental affairs for the Ford Motor Company, is no stranger to the White House. He served on the National Security Council staff from 2001 to 2003, including as a senior staffer for then-national security adviser Condoleezza Rice.
>Rice introduced Biegun to Mattis, recommending him for a position in the administration, according to a close associate of Rice. After Mattis met with Biegun at a think tank event he was convinced Biegun would be a good fit for the national security adviser role, the associate said.
if it's correct than it'll just be another Mcmaster neocon getting shuffled in.

transgenders arent real women faggot

>Breaking News that's just coming out. Swamp faggot and Muslim apologist H.R McMaster is apparently out

Ho look, it's the ZOA shill again pushing their fucking garbage against McMaster just because he does not want to go to war with fucking Iran.

I'm sure his replacement, ultra deep fucking state John Bolton, the architect of the wars in Iraq and biggest pusher for war in Iran, will be GREAT FOR MAGA HAHA.

Don't listen to the fucking kikes shilling for the ZOA like Mike Cernofagbitch, McMaster was perfectly normal, he just doesn't like sucking cocks, especially Israel's.

>Dislike McMaster for some reason, can't articulate why
>Mattis likes trannies something something

Guys who were legends when you plebeians were still in short pants. Bet you were all tonguing their assholes before Alex Jones said something bad about them or w/e

I wonder if McMaster will be replaced with Bolton, or if any of you even know who that is

They already confiscate our guns without due process. They have since the beginning of this country.

Nothing knew here. If you make terroristic threats, they take your guns. Whats the difference with a mentally ill person, after they make fellony threats.

>From 1992 to 1994, Mr. Biegun served in Moscow, Russia as the Resident Director in the Russian Federation for the International Republican Institute, a democracy-building organization established under the National Endowment for Democracy

>He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Aspen Strategy Group, and is a member of the boards of the US-Russia Foundation for Economic Development and the Rule of Law, the Moscow School of Politics, Freedom House, the US-Russia Business Council, the US-ASEAN Business Council and FordSollers, Ford Motor Company’s joint venture operating in the Russia Federation.

Another McMaster except more Russia than Middle East. I hope this is another of Trumps head fakes.

He’s too busy creating wars with Russia, Afghanistan, and making news by contradicting everything the president says, to start another with Iran. Do not worry user. Fuck McFaggot.

You're kidding right? You don't really think that the military is leftist/anti-Trump do you? Or are you openly admitting that you are on the same side as the deep state war machine and all of the elite military and politicians are against Trump?

Shills are out in full force today. That's the only way to explain the faggotry in this thread

>Mattis will go with him, dumbass.
Maybe, maybe not.
From the article:
>The White House is preparing to replace H.R. McMaster as national security adviser as early as next month in a move orchestrated by chief of staff John Kelly and Defense Secretary James Mattis, according to five people familiar with the discussions.
>in a move orchestrated by Kelly and Mattis

I'm very suspicious of all of these chrome domes, it's like some weird cult.

>McMaster criticized for being "anti-israel"
>Still kept on despite Bannon and Javanka factions trying to get him fired for over a year
>Says Russias meddled in the election and gets fired
Trump sabotages himself again because of his own ego. What an absolute faggot.

>Muslim apologist
he's not really a Muslim apologist, he just pretends to be one to achieve military objectives. Muslims know he is a phony and that he's patronizing them.

they do it so they never leave any hairs (DNA) lying around

How do I know this? somebody told me, and i believed them