How do we stop China?

For all the whining about muh Russia, it's Chyna that worries me, they openly say they want to be a superpower by 2050 and want to export their shitty government to the rest of the world (which they are already buying), and all politicians are in their pockets, plus they're already colonizing Canada, NZ, Straya, Siberia, etc, have 1 billion bovine people who do as they're told and already have deep influence in the entertainment industry, besides currently trying to influence the technology (especially AI and high-tech) industry more and more. They know better than anyone how not only to censor and control people, but make people censor and control each other (like with their social credit back), are building up their military and acting increasingly more aggressive and assertive and have no morals or any tradition of anything other than submitting to Central authority

Redpill vids:
>China: The Roots of Madness (1967)
youtube.com/watch?v=NV81D_D66Q4
>China under Mao - The Cultural Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=nPuvFXv8Gos
>Sesame Credit: China's Creepy New Social Engineering Experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=kcEUVDe38Ec
>Chinese auntie goes on epic rant against unruly Chinese tourists in Thailand
youtube.com/watch?v=b30L_XlLWKE
>Pesky Goats Cause Pileup in China
youtube.com/watch?v=yOVBGLFwvp8
>Henry Kissinger and Graham Allison on the U.S., China, and the Thucydides's Trap
youtube.com/watch?v=IKI6M2UiCGk

They're already an economic superpower. It won't be long before they'll be a millitary superpower too. Once China becomes economically independent, you won't be able to do anything anymore.

China has always been ruled by one or the other. From Genghis Khan to Henry Kissinger. They are soyboys on steroids.

We don't. Find a chinese wife and assimilate into their soon to be great nation that will conquer the world once more.

their people are rather poor

their GDP is high but they have 1 billion people, remember
so they'll self-destruct?

I'll be 59 almost 60 in 2050. I'm a huwhite male and I know to finish my hedonistic bucket list before then. There is no going back.

will you at least chronicle the end of us?

But my hapa kids will always be treated as 2nd class citizens (if theyre even citizens)

This. The Chinese have never once experienced freedom in their entire history, whether they're being ruled by an emperor or by foreigners. Even the final dynasty in Chinese history was ruled by foreigners. It seems like China alternates between ruling themselves and being ruled by foreigners. They're currently ruling themselves, so they're up for a period of rule by foreigners... If a war breaks out between China and the US, then we should use that opportunity to install an American dynasty on Chinese soil.

Quick history lesson.

One more.

you kind of lived in the peak of the US. i'll be gla to see this shithole collapse and balkanize. fuck this kike puppet state

We had this thread yesterday.
Are you gonna post your real flag this time at least

We don't.

China is the future.

the future is bleak

Now wait just a minute here, are you implying that we were kings and so forth?

Instead of EU-US trade war
Have one with China
>For key components try have a law for 15% of components made in country.
>Coax back supply chains
>Pay for apprenticeship programs
>Immigration from skilled countries that will soon implode: South Africa, Venezuela etc.
>Prevent take over of key industries
>Force reciprocal trade deals in which Western companies are allowed to compete and get preferential treatment compared to other foreign companies
>Streghten India and play them off with each other. Encourage hostility between the two nations.

no bleaker than the kike's desired future

The first thing that can be done is to acknowledge that it's happening.

I've spoken to a lot of Russians working in embassies and ministries and they are painfully aware of the soullessness of the Chinese, and that they can do nothing about their increasing strength.

Westerners cannot even acknowledge the bad sides of Islam without having a meltdown, so there is no chance they will ever awake to the Chinese threat. Willfully blind they are.

China for all of its history has considered itself the lord of the earth and treated all other people as barbarians. Their conflict with Britain started because a British diplomat refused to humiliate himself before the emperor. That's how far up their ass they really are, and the last 100 years aren't enough to extinguish a 5000 years old ego.

the manchus had to prostitute all their women to the han tho

We don't.
China will dominate a superpower because the west is in decline culturally (and partially economically as well). It's just a matter of time.

The west should just fix their own shit first.

>shitty government
>most successful economy in the world

*dominate and become a superpower

You don't; it's too late.

he's CIA, right?

It's too late we are fucked

this is a cultural decline if you dont solve this first there is nothing to do

-ban the foreign inversion in strategic capital
-relocate all the industry
-protectinist market over the west isolating china
-ban subhuman for entering the west
-soft eugenesic programs ,make the all the
smart woman take care of her children first

we nedd nationalism nationalism and more nationalism,if we the west acted coordinately china would implode,our enemy is not china

the west is too cucked for that, though

Now give us the realistic option

genetic engeeniering if this doent came in 50 -75 years or less we are doomed to be their economic slaves

>hey openly say they want to be a superpower by 2050
Um, no. At every opportunity they say China doesn't want to be a superpower.
>colonizing Canada, NZ, Straya, Siberia,
Colonizing =/= immigrating or studying abroad, and that trivializes actual victims of colonization, like the nations of Africa, Asia and yes, China.