Is the Amerimutt meme a lie, and a pysop?

I remember back in 2015, when Amerimutt was just called typical Mexican. The 56% white DNA came from this graph.

America’s white population is 61%. Some people think the joke is it’s America’s demographics, but it’s actually about DNA and being 56%. This spics are the mutts. The Mexicans, and other Latinos. They are the mutts. Not white Americans, or Americans in general. Over 95% of whites in America have no African or Indian DNA?

2 years later the meme came back, but this time it came back against all Americans. Was it to make white nationalists think “I’m probably 4% African or something, I’m not pure enough to be white” was it an attack on white identity in general??

I’m almost sure the Amerimutt has damaged this board significantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was either a pysop or just POL’s usual weaponized autism.

This is proven false by all of the 23andme data. Fucking mutt.

obviously faggot. JIDF is running out of tricks so they use their golems.

That’s a direct counterdiction. The data comes from 10,000’s of 23andme studies. Show me your source, I’ve showed mine, chink.

In a couple of generations it will be reality. Anytime I see a mixed niglet i think of le 56% now

The Amerimutt meme was a pysop. I saw threads on /int about the Amerimutt meme. It was always a retarded demoralization attack. I’m not sure if by Jews, or just people who don’t like white identity. Either way, yes. The meme is cancer in it’s purest form.

>flag
YOIUU ARRRRRHH NOOOT WHYYYYTEE

I’ve seen some mulattos. But it’s still obvious who is white, who is a spic, who is biracial etc. It will be more like 10 generations before it’s a serious problem.

>this is what a nonspic 'white' murrimutt looks like
los goblinos in denial...

The Amerimutt meme is funny. It's posted and referred to constantly (such as in this shill concern troll thread) by JDIF, but it's also posted by Eurotrash, spics, and nips because it's funny. If you're not a shill, get over it, but we can all tell you're a shill.

It was a Jewish trick. Anyone who can’t see the obvious underlying implications of the meme is stupid. It’s an attack on white identity. People like Sargon already say no one is white. Because 10,000 years ago Britains were “black”. Or this nation mixed with these people a few 1,000 years ago so you’re not really pure either. Etc

Lol. All you Americans call Sweden, Britain, France , Germany etc. non-white Islamic third world states, use memes like Sweden Yes!, 800k etc. but suddenly when it is making fun of your country it's "HURDUR must be a Jewish conspiracy against the proud American people"

Straw man. Daughter is half Asian. The Dad looks like a swarthy med. The Dad is still probably white, though.

No no, it's just your % of wypipo

It’s a vocal minority. Maybe 5% of the American users on this board do that. Even then, saying your country has a lot of Muslims isn’t the same as calling them non-white mutts.

You know that 61% white stay includes arabs and North Africans? The actual stat will be lower.

ave maria purísima líbrame de este ogro, de este horror. Ayúdame

here

Get over it.

???

Whites live in clusters. My high school had like 1 black kid and 3 Mexicans. White parts of America still exist

youtube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g

Is this meant for a different post? It doesn't really respond to what I said

It's just more divide and conquer type shit.

and before that american's were called fat, stupid, retards? Or were you that assblasted about getting banter back?

>flag
ahh so you are some dumb kike.

Yeah sorry. I’m on a phone rn lol

Where does the Newfoundland statistic come from? I thought Newfoundland was over 90% white

Leave. You need above 100 IQ to post here

Bump

Why? fuck off

The Amerimutt meme has been long over due to die. It should go back to being Mexicans and spics. Not Americans

Go outside, go to a Walmart, the meme is very real and it's getting worse by the day all these fat white retarded women with their mutt kid that's the future of this shithole enjoy

>that's the future of this shithole enjoy

That's the future of the entire white world. I see it here in Canada all the time, I saw it all over Norway when I was there. It's not just an American thing.

America is the only white country there is!
Europe descends from brown Irish monkeys but the lost tribe of Israel (pure Aryans) settled the Americas thousands of years ago.
The mutt meme is either a psyop or a diversion tactic by impure eurofags.