Jonathan slices Dio in half with Pluck head down

>Jonathan slices Dio in half with Pluck head down
>Literally doesn't even phase him, slaps his halves together and is fine instantly
>Jotaro punches Dio in the head with Star Platinum
>Unable to walk and starts feeling naseous

How does this work?

Star Platinum is stronger and hits harder than a hamon sword.

It's really not that hard to believe.
Jonathan and Dio are boths a shits.

He didn't have his natural asshole to pull that asspull out of.

something something Jonathan's body something

Jotaro smashed his brain

Jotaro punched him really hard, ok

Araki forgot

Vampires are weak against STANDOS

How did Jotari start flying?

>being a jojofag

Dio wasn't as he used to be. He was still getting his real power back and even increasing his timestop duration after drinking Joseph's blood.

STANDO POWAH

>Not realizing that jojo is full of potholes.
Is it enjoyable yeah, it is. influential?
Absolutely. But I kinda have my doubts when people refer to it as a masterpiece when it has so many potholes and stories that lead to nothing.

If i give Araki the benefit of the doubt, then i'd do with something like Dio's original body is better then DIO's body because he has all his vampire powers - not to mention Jonathan's hamon is literally OP

In an all out brawl Dio Brando would phsyically outclass DIO by a mile, but DIO has time and ZA WARUDO

also constant of sharkjumping

>In an all out brawl Dio Brando would phsyically outclass DIO by a mile, but DIO has time and ZA WARUDO
DIO casually outclassed stands not named star platinum with his own strength alone.
That's a lot more than anything Dio has done.

Dio was a head attached to a body that was trying to reject him. His healing factor was reduced due to constantly fighting his body's immune system.

gaga

>If i give Araki the benefit of the doubt, then i'd do with something like Dio's original body is better then DIO's body because he has all his vampire powers
This is explicitly demonstrated by Dio when he talks to Hol Horse in his library.

Jonathan's body rejects Dio, you idiot.
It is said and showed from Dio himself.
And when Dio absorbs Joseph's blood, he literally stick his finger in his brain to show that his healing has improved.
And last but not least a Star Platinum punch is infinitely more powerful and faster than Johnatan's sword, which also slowly slices Dio's head in a half.
And if you don't know, the brain is divided in two hemispheres, so cutting them apart does not do the same amount of damage as violently punching the skull.
Also, read the manga.

user, actually I want to make that experiment with your brain

Although there were cases of people who survived to something like that, i'm not an immortal vampire so I doubt I could survive like Dio did.

What do you think would've happened if Jonathan, by some kind of strange twist, made a mistake and wrote fuck instead of pluck? Would it have better effect? Knowing also that Dio is a huge cunt, do you think he would even suck a proverbial and literal dick to further his goals?

>Araki forgot
did he also forget when dio fucking shot compressed eye juice as a laser

Star Platinum was too fast for that

Jonathan's body is full of hamon energy. Not just his own but also Zepelli's

Can't use vampire powers if your body is full of hamon.

Straights wasn't full of Hamon? He could literally still conduct Hamon and his vampire powers worked fine, including the eye blood.

Araki has the memory of a goldfish, it's a miracle he can even get through whole parts without completely fucking them up considering how many plot holes are throughout this series.

He was a hamon user who could dial it down. Dio wasn't trained in hamon. He just attached himself to a full on hamon machine seeping with Zeppeli and Jonathan hamon

Honestly all of this is just my personal theory and most likely bullshit.
The real reason is that people who haven't read the earlier parts would've just been confused at the end of Stardust Crusaders if Dio was shooting eye lasers.

I completely forgot that 'pluck' shit. Man, that was so retarded.

Why did Dio forget his ice powers in part 3? He was willing to use knives, steamroller, and even a street sign, but not his vampire powers?

Because Jotaro used Hokuto Shinken.

Straits wasn't channeling Hamon the whole time. After Joseph beat him on the bridge he then used the breathing technique to vaporize himself.

Bruford wrote Pluck, not Jojo.

After reading Hunter x Hunter, I'm always a little disappointed when a manga leaves out something like this. I mean, Togashi does it too, but generally he's more consistent because he went to autistic lengths to make his system consistent.

I miss Hamon. One of my biggest gripes about Stardust was that Josef could have used Hamon in a variety of different ways, in minor situations, but basically never did. Like before they fought Enya, and he almost was speared but the pointy tops of a gate. He trained with Hamon specifically to walk on stuff like that, and was able to keep it up during the fight with Esidesi. I know he was old, but still.

ha! your shitposting is predictable, next you'll say: "Fist of the North Star was so much better!"

Then how did Joseph's blood, another top Hamon user, improve his vampire regeneration at all?

Fist of the North Star was so much better!

Joseph was kinda dead at that point. Hard to breathe and do Hamon with a knife in your throat.

My question still stands.

>Joseph was dead
So was Jonathan

Araki forgot

Joseph let his hamon skills weaken with age. He didn't age like Straights. That was about his blood.

His hamon was good enough to kill DIO and it still doesn't make any sense that it would improve his vampire regeneration.

Magic

There are literally no plotholes in jojo.

I'd wager that only the Pillarmen could match Jonathan in raw power alone, with punch stand beating him with speed
>tfw there was no incident in EoH where Jonathan is fighting off all 3 at once to defend his family

Egypt is pretty hot climate, and he didn't want Pet Shop to think he was another legendary pokemon and try to mate with him.

Araki doesn't forget anything.
He sometimes retcon things he don't like, but he doesn't forget things.
I mean, he remembered how Jotaro died in Boingo's book more than 10 years later.
Also where the plothole meme cames from? Sure there are some, like in nearly every fucking long manga and media in general, but there are not as much as you fags claim.
Name more than 3 plotholes, come on.
And also read the manga, you can't speak about JoJo if you haven't read the manga.

Araki forgot.