Is Emi best girl?

No, but close.

bitch I'm already a pirate

>60HD
What standard is that?
Daiz explain it to me.

Rin best girl

>his monitor isn't 60HD

The first time a played this game I got the Emi path, I literally couldn't play it again because it felt like disloyalty to get with a different girl. That was more than a year ago, I'm planning on giving it another go soon but damn that was pretty good writing for a vn.

mayb 60hz

The first time I played I got drunk with Harry Potter and fell off a roof and I never played it again.

Is there a reason you were playing cripple girl VNs on the roof?

fpbp

It's one of the possible endings, if you can't get with any of the girls in part 1 you fall off a roof

Same first time I played I thought
>"I'll give all the girls equal attention and trick the game into giving me a harem ending"
Didn't work

Couldn't let Professor Dumbledore find me with juggle tech.

Friendly reminder that the general will outlast the universe and that four leaf was composed of turbofaggots.

To this day the scent of lemons makes me think of Emi

It's no contest.

"Anal"

When will Sup Forums make another game like Katawa Shoujo?

Mods would just delete the threads if we tried.
Not that this place has a strong enough sense of community anymore to pull it off, anyway.

This

Objectively correct. A shame her path never gets as good as the school festival event.

isnt this the dating sim where every single character has some major life changing disorder/ailment? why the fuck do people hurt themselves on purpose

No, it's a torture dating sim.
You kidnap them while wearing a mask and a voice changer, you decide what you cut from them ( legs, arms) or what sense you make them lose.
Then, you stalk them for few months, try to wife them and at the end reveal that it was you who did it to them. It's about mind-breaking girls

60fps. It's YouTube cancer.

Is HEVC even worth it ? What does it offer compared to standard AVC ?

Rin >> Emi = Hanako > Lily > powergap > manly picnic > Shitzune

kek