David Hogg

Can someone please explain how the Left propped this guy up and turned him into their flagship shill in disarming the country? A high school kid?

Well he said we should be stripped of our arms and I guess you could say he's leading by example.

He's the Left's modern-day Soy Guevara.

Money and reactionary politics

I'm actually surprised someone hasn't gotten this narcissistic kid already desu

USA got Hogg tied

Oh so this is why they fled from California to Florida?

Being a "survivor" of the shooting gives him emotional cred and too many normies are too dumb to recognize that the words he's saying are not his.

It really feels like a haphazard slop job. Honestly, I kind of feel bad for the kid because he probably got funneled into this by adults he trusted and has no idea the power of the autism that is staring back at him.

Back out now, kid. Don't live the rest of your life as a meme.

Why Patrick Bateman Jr is now relevant? Gun grab is impossible guys, only communist militias will try and die

It honestly goes to show how fucking rediculous the left has become. Not only that, but setting up a fucking WWE style arena to debate Marco Rubio? Jesus fuck, I can't wait to see Trump win again in 2 years.

Anyone seen the tv show Undercover High?
It's about older people who look young going back to high school.
Seems relevant for some reason.

>Patrick Bateman
Looks nothing like him. Curb your autism you nigger.

>It really feels like a haphazard slop job.

I bet most people don't even believe it, the media just presents it like a big movement and bots like and retweet all this bs. I'm sure there are some lefties putting their energy into it but I bet its almost all theatre.

>A high school kid?
why is this any shock? surely you've seen the strategy they've been using. they have this kid spout their talking points and be the spokesman and when he gets attacked they cry about people attacking kid. fortunately it hasn't worked out how they planned it

I am a prestigious artist and here is my take on the issue.

Here's a little story about a kid named Hogg,
Had a cute classmate and fucked her like a dog,
It was actually rape,
Makes me a sad Panda,
Someone ask this Kike about a victim named Amanda

Better than any of the crap lefties come up with. 6/10 would like and subscribe

21 Jump Street.

>the Left
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but he was used because he was the one most willing to say whatever his handlers whanted him to say.

It's THAT simple.

>Soy Guevera
my fkn sides

Mom has connections to CNN. That is all.

Daily reminder - neither Hogg nor the bald slut knew any of the victims nor did they witness the shooting.

David Hogg IS Kevin Hogg. he change his name after he graduate in 1982. david(kevin) works for cubic simulations. The kid in the media is fake actor named Roger Puddings

You mean, why has the left gone and done something so stupid as to make a weak jawed faggot the face of their movement? I don't care why. Never interrupt your enemy when they make a mistake.

He has family (((connections))) to the MSM which got him exposure. That kind of thing works both ways, since it reassures the MSM that he's (((reliable))) and won't go off-script like some knuckle-dragging prole.

With these kind of publicity campaigns, you need a consistent and concise message delivered by a recognizable messanger (shaved-head girl is an example of a very recognizable messanger).