I am a practicing Hasidic Jew

and I hope to dispel some of the myths and misconceptions surrounding Jews on this forum. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_54.html
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220289
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=pFdBtZgnHlE
youtube.com/watch?v=VZ4ppVnBjM4
aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/musta-israel-agents-pose-palestinians-171218061118857.html
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shneur_Zalman_of_Liadi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

misconception: you guys chop baby dicks because you're barbarians.

Hassidic Jews don't use internet

No. That is because living in a desert climate made it hard to keep the penis clean and hygienic. It is also a sign of devotion to Gd, in the sense that we sacrifice a part of ourselves to be more spiritual. Circumcision poses no long-term risks and actually reduces the likelihood of HPV and cancer.

The very devout are against it, but not everyone.

Do you know SB in California?

Know any good Hasidic Jew jokes?
Also, what’s with the Jews with the big furry round hats?

what does baby blood taste like ?

>reduces the likelihood of HPV and cancer.

STOP REPEATING THIS FUCKING LIE

Chopping off the tip of your dick has absolutely NOTHING to do with getting cancer, or preventing it.

There have been many studies proving this. Just google it.

I dont care what you practice as long as you respect the free will of others. Abuse and subjugate and it doesnt matter what you follow. It all leads the same place. What say you? Are you a good human? That's all I care about.

No.

Never tasted. It is an anti-semitic canard that is used to spread hatred against Jews and I request you refrain from saying this.

Yes, indeed. But you have to understand that Jews have been so thoroughly demonized in the past that they have to be cautious. Any attempt at Jewish control you see, believe it or not, is purely defensive. I've never once met anyone who said we need to oppress others, but almost everyone I know thinks we should have power to prevent another genocide.

David Hogg is a rapist.

come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_54.html

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220289

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

youtube.com/watch?v=pFdBtZgnHlE

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ4ppVnBjM4

aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/musta-israel-agents-pose-palestinians-171218061118857.html

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

How? We probably know more about Jews than you.

You seem to misunderstand the nature of the Talmud. It is a discussion, not a set of commandments. It is meant to be a starting point for your understanding of how to best care for yourself and your people. You can understand it as someone's point of view and you can also disagree with it. It is not like it is an immutable word of God.

i have never in my life met anyone with dick cancer. It effects much less than 1% of the population. considering that a lot of these cases can be caused by certain genetic skin traits and that Hasidic Jews tend to marry other jews, i'm pretty certain that circumcision doesn't effect your chances of cancer.

Why do you think jews were expelled so often?

Whats your opinion on The Talmuds instructions for how to treat gentiles, and how does the way Jews interpret those passages today differ from in centuries past?

What’s up Shlomo shekelstein. Destroy any white counties lately?

I'm a jew LARPing as a nazi on this board just to get a hitpiece on Buzzfeed. Hopefully my LARP won't get detected, I will will manage to reach the upper echelons. Btw, I was the one that managed to get the Davids Star removed from the Meme-Flags. Enjoy brother. And shalom.

Were you born Jewish or converted? How many of you are in Italy?

>I hope to dispel some of the myths and misconceptions surrounding Jews on this forum
do you have a close personal relationship with the Rothschilds?

Sanhedrin 54b:
"Our Rabbis taught: In the case of a male child, a young one is not regarded as on a par with an old one; but a young beast is treated as an old one.23 What is meant by this? — Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 What is the basis of their dispute? — Rab maintains that only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse, may, as the passive subject of pederasty throw guilt [upon the active offender]; whilst he who is unable to engage in sexual intercourse cannot be a passive subject of pederasty [in that respect].25 But Samuel maintains: Scripture writes, [And thou shalt not lie with mankind] as with the lyings of a woman.26

It has been taught in accordance with Rab: Pederasty at the age of nine years and a day; "

24. I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.
25. At nine years a male attains sexual matureness.
26. Lev. XVIII, 22. Thus the point of comparison is the sexual matureness of woman, which is reached at the age of three.

The epidemiological evidence linking removing your foreskin to prevent cancer has never once been studied. Not one fucking time. Like most bullshit medical practices we continue today, it's based off of kneejerk THEORIES thought up in the 50's and 60's that fell through the cracks because most people generally adhere to voices of authority without considering potential bias or agendas. This is especially true in the medical industry, to keep the money train going.

From the same researchers saying Europe should take more refugees? Yeah scholars are highly trustworthy. And no one gives a shit about your AMA, in case you didn't notice you aren't popular here. We don't want to talk to you. Don't you have some pedo parties to attend or something? Get out kike.

Hello I am an aristocratic Jew,

>Never tasted. It is an anti-semitic canard that is used to spread hatred against Jews and I request you refrain from saying this.
Lies, you suck it normally after cutting the foreskin, it's well documented.

Who has the article collage about Israel becoming a haven for pedophiles?

They aren't ethnic Jews. They are looneys.

Was any of your family effected by the Holocaust?

Everyone has been beaten down in their life in one form or another. One abuse is not better or worse and honestly I'm tired of playing the who suffered more game. Most of us simply effectively abuse ourselves if others arent doing it for us. We have all lost and yet the big win is still yet to come. It is time to just move on. We're fighting ghosts from the past on behalf of a mixed bag of entities that there is simply no point anymore to the who sucks more badly game. Jew, Christian, Muslim, black, white, Satanist, atheist, blah blah blah. I'm done with the labels. Done with the past. If you're cool and respect free will we're cool. If you follow in the footsteps of darkness because you're afraid to let go of the past, please stay on your side of the ocean. I'll love you from afar.

You require B- blood to be Jewish.

Where do you think the 2% figure comes from?

That's the percentage of B- blood in America.

Those aren't Jews, they are sadists

Are you the part of the 1%?
If not 99% of what is seriously said here about jews does not apply to you and is not directed at you and you have no place speaking for those we are speaking of.

How central was your religion/ethnicity in your upbringing?

Do you know any secular jews and how connected are they to the Jewish people compared to practising jews?

He's a Spaniard/Portuguese. Not a Jew.

Don't be deluded by his tricks.

Post teffilin and time stamp.

>implying that they are different things

Translate:

Hi goy, I will mislead you, because it's allowed towards the goyim, like Taqiyya, but I will present it as something honest

Muslims and jews both use circumcision and both justify lying to "outer" people

The Talmud is a reinterpretation of the Law, and needs to be done away with at once. God himself forbade non-canonical texts. The non-Jews are as equals to you, and are not beasts.

Leviticus 19:34:
"But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God."

The rules put forth in Leviticus coincide with respected rules taken from the Law in the Talmud (Sanhedrin 54)(see ), and the Talmud goes against other verses in Leviticus; therefore, the Talmud is defunct and non-canonical. Repent in God's name and turn your faith to the true messiah.

John 15:18-25:
"18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause."

If you've ever been skeptical, you know that I am right. Who are those that keep you from the son? What are their reasoning, and can you honestly say you understand or believe them when they keep you from studying?

Well, he's not actually a Jew.

You'll be the first to be gassed

Stop killing and bullying the goyim.

Thank you. He is not a Jew.

Talmud is for sickos, not Jews.

Jews abide by The Torah which no one understands except - ethnic Jews.

Possibly, I only wanted to point out that islam and judaism are very similar. I suppose hinduism might have similar traits too

Yes because Jews come from Asia.

Hence B- Blood.

RH- is Aryan (noble)

>Jew here gonna ruin Italy next ama
>Italy 2:racemixed; the book
>the movie
>the Netflix special
>the 2 season tv series
Fuck you

yahweh is the demiurge!

>Talmud is for sickos, not Jews.
Interesting, because I've read that Talmud is quite popular among the Jews and that the writings of this jew en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shneur_Zalman_of_Liadi are the most popular books among Jews. That guy wrote that goyim come from the demons

Maybe, but Hinduism is idolatry. And shitty.

Uh... Do you want to know anything in particular about this?

Do you thank god every day for not being born a goy?

Please don't call them Jews, they aren't Jews.

If you follow the talmud, you are a satanic materialist.

He is a goy.

Ask his bloodtype.

He's A+ (goy blood)

How many babies do you eat per month?

Do you eat pork?

Pigs have more intelligence than dogs.

It is a product of anti-other that most people in the world have always had. People like people like themselves, and Jews stand out. That makes them hate Jews. Thankfully, this is changing. Before you allege these changes have been manufactured, let me tell you they are an organic growth from industrialization and related developments like fast transport etc. The world must become multicultural, or in the age of nuclear weapons, we all will perish.

I've never seen a Jew hating someone just because he was a gentile. There are many zealots among Jews, yes, just like there are among all people, but that does not mean Jews specifically hate non-Jews. Generally, if left alone, Jews leave others alone.

In the picture featured, Christ holds his index and middle fingers together. This symbolizes unity, friend. When Jews refuse to understand the son, this can only lead to destruction and turmoil, for both sides. Hear me, because I am telling you the truth. I've taken the time to look into the Rabbinical Judaism, and have listened to hours of Rabbinical lectures. The only conclusion I can make, is that the truth has been hidden from you purposely. Do your research, as I have done mine. You were always welcome to the son, and still are.

Sorry to say it but they have equal intelligence to three year old children.

Why do you think there is the story about Jesus casting out demons into the swine?

They harboured the capacity to host them.

I'm telling him this. That the Talmud should not exist, and it is a byproduct of not accepting the son.

Born.

Wish this ridiculous conspiracy theory would die already. The Rothschilds were simply powerful Jews who used their wealth to help their people. How is that any different from a gentile billionaire using his wealth to help his people?

Every single Jew was affected by the Holocaust. It was the greatest crime in history.

My family is well-off, but we are not super-rich. Just enough to have a comfortable life and to employ a few people.

What's your bloodtype?

It was very central. Judaism is a way of life.

I am proud of my people and thank Gd to be Jewish.

The son?

You mean Caesarion son of Caesar and Cleopatra, yes?

>Wish this ridiculous conspiracy theory would die already
You didn't answer me... do you know them personally?

You are not Jewish, not even of the goy variety.

I can tell.

So, what inspires a goy like you to defend Jews on the internet?

I assume he doesn't understand your assertion, since he is defending Rabbinical Judaism. Redpill the Religious Jews. This is striking the root of the division.

>I've never seen a Jew hating someone just because he was a gentile.
Not my question
My question is
>Whats your opinion on The Talmuds instructions for how to treat gentiles, and how does the way Jews interpret those passages today differ from in centuries past?
Are you saying you don't bother with The Talmud or...?

This lady is a Rothschild but not by blood.

He's trying to cover up the fact The Rothschild bumped off John Astor financier of Tesla.

Also that Trump is financed by Rothschild family and his uncle John Trump is complicit in hiding the technology also.

Quite the tangled web they have woven.

Of course they are subservient to Rome, ultimately.

Touching the topic of genocide, why do jews deny the occurrence of the Armenian genocide?

t'was a trick question. 80% sure you're not actually a jew.

His rejection of the true Jewish messiah. The original spark of modern Rabbinical Judaism. It doesn't matter if they are True Torah Jew, because they will still welcome the messiah they have been waiting for, but who has already come. This means terror and destruction for many, even Jews.

>removing the vowels from God
I bet you spell it Lrd

They don't know the Lord.

I'm the Messiah.

I come from the House of David (B- blood)

That's the point.

There is a hierarchy in the world and it is a bloodline conspiracy, yes.

I have restored the line through my works.

Not that it means much to any of you here.

It does to the black nobility though.

Bong-kun, let me explain a few things about Haredi Jews.

1. They really do not talk with goyim. Like dumb phones, no TV's, few computers.
2. If they're not chabad and they live outside of the US they probably don't speak English.
3. It's a Jewish holiday. A pretty big one that Jews get extremely drunk for.

He's not a Jew.

I am Venus the bright morning star, once fallen under religious lies. Risen in the truth.

Saturn, my Father.

I'm simply showing the conflicts of the texts, and that they are following a reconstructed version of Judaism.

Haredi jews are just goy like the rest.

You say in the nuclear age we must all become multi cultural.
Then tell me, why no multiculturalism in Isreal?

That's fine.

I'm pointing out though that the death cult image of Jesus was born of the council of Nicea when it is a deliberate bastardisation of Plato's Pyramid Rite.

You believe the same as the Kabbalist Jews, then. They are lost in a web of spirituality centered around the greatest questions man cannot answer. They will be snared by the father of lies.

Israel don't have any nukes.

So they really are an inconsequential blip on the map.

accept jesus before its too late

Don't tell me what I believe peasant.

seeYou have to understand the non-human elements, as well as the human elements; but the real truth comes from being able to reconcile the two.

>Hasidic Jew
Well, tell us all another lie than.

I'm warning you. Don't misconstrue my words.

I'm just telling you, that you believe the same thing as the mystic Rabbis, when it comes to your mention of the light and Saturn.