Trinity 7 thread

Holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/trinity-seven-7-nin-no-mahoutsukai/
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Noic

Surprised that someone is still translating this, does anyone know how far in the story the LN are?

Is that the sword?

>LN

where do you read it?
How much further does it go than the anime?

yep

mangapark.me/manga/trinity-seven-7-nin-no-mahoutsukai/

It really was bouncy.

The harem keeps growing.

welp, dreams a dead. Hoped that there are more to read, but oh well

Technically I believe there is a LN spinoff/supplementary thing?

Selina nipples next chapter.

Wait, how far behind am I? Last thing I remember was some duel event were MC and lewdest Trjnity were in a team and faked being defeted.

A lost lamb lies far away from Broadway!

Please, do not lewd your swords.

if it's the magic tournament, then not that far. The newest arc is just the next one

MUH

Something something semen demon.

Whoever is translating these obviously doesn't speak English. Some chapters are almost impossible to read

>hmanga never

the chapter right next should have better trans, good sir.

Next recipe in the cookbook is oyakodon.

I just had the impression she had a weird speaking quirk in Japanese, that's not the case?

Does anyone else feel bad for skipping the lore dumps at the end of each chapter? I can't help that I'm just here for the boobs.

Speaking about oyakodon, guess who's canon now.

She does, but I'm pretty sure he's not talking about that in particular.
There was a string of chapters that were almost indecipherable and seemed to have been Google translated from Chinese to Spanish, and then Google translated again from Spanish to English. It got better after that, but it's still nowhere near good thanks to rampant spelling and grammar issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0

What the fuck is going on here ?

Blood for the blood god.

Wait what? Isn't this the first time Arata seriously went for it? Judecca is the first huh.

How much has the harem grown?

Is Yen Press' translation of this any good? A bookstore I go to had the first 6 volumes for 4 dollars each, and was wondering if I should pick them up.

Literally anything is better than the slop that gets pumped out by the illiterate dirt farmer from Bolivia that's been translating it.

Hell yes!

Wow the fact that this manga is still alive surprises me. I think the last chapter I left off was some tourney while it was still setting up everything. Looking now, it's even more lewd than before. Probably how it's still alive in the first place

Yeah Arata was going full beta with that new girl which took away most of the reason to read this series, although he still looks a bit overwhelmed by the lewd

I dropped this before finishing the tournament arc; who's ahead of the MCbowl?

The main 7 are all guaranteed in his harem by fate. I don't know about the others.

>who's ahead of the MCbowl?
I can't really see this series ending with anything but harem.

I mean, who's the closest to being the candidate for first wife? Please don't say Lilith's leading.

There's no loli like oppai loli

What's up with the inconsistent nipple showing? Is the manga completely uncensored, or the author draws nipples when he feels like it? Also, this MC is all talk, he had so many girls throwing the pussy at his face, and he just panicked, and started going full beta harem MC. What a disappointment.

Well, Lilith has this typical primus inter pares status, but it really isn't that significant. Semen demon holds the highest kiss count and is pretty close to MC, there's still that muh Hijiri thing going on and the one closest to getting Arata fall in love was arguably Anna.

>What a disappointment.
You're retarded if you were expecting sex in a shounen manga.

the grimore has like 7 more sisters, the whole gate has 12 witches, and hes getting all of them as well. Harem's going to grow stupidly big after this arc

The initial "Girl of the Month club" in terms of membership - becomes a little more "Girl of the week [towards 52 & counting]" every arc.

I haven't read in ages, has he stripped the ninja yet?

Who said anything about having sex? He could act like this more often. Instead of dropping his spaghetti all the time.

>What's up with the inconsistent nipple showing?
I guess that Selina scene was a one-time thing or a censorship fuckup. All other scenes up to c76 have no nipples or outlines/areolas at best and I'm pretty sure that what I've seen are volume scans.
Sankarea also had Wanko's nipples on full display in chapter 2 and then didn't deliver anything else despite multiple opportunities to show zombie tits.

>Sankarea
Tell me about it, I was eagearly waiting to see the delicious brown step-mom naked. Boy, was I dissapointed.

have not. Ninja still being a ninja

Isn't Liselotte the closest girl to Arata? I mean those 2 flirt like mo tomorrow.

They're definitely on the top of the Just Fuck Already List.

So no one's going to mention there's still something slightly off about his characters' anatomies? And I don't just mean the flat faces.

My penis says it's all A-OK.

Shame both Rubine and Judecca get killed by the true magic king.

Was the anime worth watching?

It was quite ok. Had some good ost

I bet it's only a flesh wound.

She got broken in 2 as a sword and turned into her human form with blood all over her.

Magic can fix, this is a story where an average mage going breakdown phenomenon without intervention can wipe out the world.

Shame the movie didnt cause nips to make some doujins.