Why do people like this?

why do people like this?
I really wanted to like this but it's just so boring. There's nothing interesting about this anime.
>oh yeah she's like a god
yeah and it leads to fucking nowhere. I bet the weebs made this trash popular

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9qWsgRl0Qw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well its just a pretty normal anime, it has everything a normal weeb likes.

>cute girls
>shy bois
>plot is not relevant
>stupidly cute dialogue

The only good thing that came out of this was HAROOHEE, watch that instead.

Nostalgia. It was my first anime and I wish I never revisited it because it doesn't hold up.

It's a pleb filter.

how so user?

It shows OP's faggotry

Gee sure is Reddit in here

The show was popular to like, anyone who was interested in anime at the time knew what the hare hare yukai was, also it's common for a slice of life show to not go anywhere, you have to realize that to enjoy the genre.

>why do people like this?
They don't.

OP here.
Two great slice of life anime which I adore:

Non Non Biyuri:
>charming
>hints of melancholy
>feeling isolated

Or Nichijou:
>extremifies emotions
>actually funny

Last time I checked Haruhi was a sci-fi. Are we talking about Yuki-chan here?

>MAL
>8.02
>>why do people like this?
>They don't.

Nichijou is far better than haruhi but i don't think it's horrible i feel like it's a low 6

>Haruhi
>SOL

I dunno. I'm in the same boat. I can't bring myself to finish the series because it's so fucking boring. Endless Eight was like pulling teeth, and the moments it does get really interesting seem to be far and few between.

Oh well, I'll finish it up this week. Maybe they'll revisit that thing Haruhi created on the island. Now time for me to get the fuck out of this thread.

It's more of a SOL/drama using sci-fi elements than sci-fi using SOL elements.

I like Nichijou but Haruhi is better. Even Nichibros is desu.

At least this video was neat!

youtube.com/watch?v=p9qWsgRl0Qw

More like a low 2

Barakamon is the greatest SoL, followed by Usagi Drop's ANIME...!

>Nichijou
>actually funny
*breathes in*

Barakamon looks actually fun from the first few minutes, unlike Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu

You're a dull person if you don't get Nichijou

Haruhi is a mystery story with multiple interpretations and some really heady metaphysics. I think when people say it aged poorly, they miss the fun community around it that softened the slow, thoughtful sci-fi bits. Koizumi going on for over a minute about the weak anthropic principle is a lonely experience.

Haruhi is extremely cute. Even cuter in the novels.

It's a mediocre SOL though and people seem to only judge that aspect of the show which is why we got that abomination Yuki-chan spin-off

Nichiflop is unfunny forced animation.

I guess they got memed on then, because the SoL elements are mainly there to show how incredibly bored everyone is when Haruhi isn't fucking their shit up.

Nichijou is mediocre. Sorry, champ.

this

>shy bois
Kyon calls Haruhi's out on most her antics and Koizumi is a charismatic pretty boy

You are a pleb after all

The show itself is pretty bad, but it's necessary to enjoy the movie which is actually very good.

>He prostrate himself before Re;Zero.
>He believes Bakemonogatari is an example of deep post-modernism.
>He watches moeshit unironically.
>He has rewatched Shingeki no Kyojin 3 times and is still impressed by it.
>But the best anime he has ever seen is Sword Art Online.

I present to you, neo Sup Forums.

Who are you talking about? Never seen Re;Zero, also
>Bakemonogatari
Pseudointellectual garbage
>Shingeki no Kyojin
It's alright
>Sword Art Online
I agree, it's shit.

Who are you quoting?

>I like Nichijou but Haruhi is better
Please elaborate

Is the result of skipping the two years of lurk

if the person has watched 500 shows who are you to criticize their taste? this picture makes little sense.

There is not even one "shy boy" in the entire anime

I like some of Nichijou's jokes but a lot of them were hit or miss with randumb japanese humor. The show was pretty comfy, but not as much as Haruhi. Also I find the subtext and the themes in Haruhi interesting and well-written, there is a consistent evolution throughout the show but it's a bit more clear after having watched the movie.
Both are great shows with high production values and Kyoani managed to make the best of both source materials, but I like the Haruhi franchise more. It nails most of the stuff I want in a story and what the anime lacked, the LN did afterwards.

Any thread about hating haruhi without arguing dont makes sense