Straight

>make the counterfeit memes
>actually HAVE PEOPLE DIE
>produced by the same ppl who put on BENGHAZI
>when can we prosecute the democrats?
>isnt this a smoking gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1b5_1518718340
tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/2018/02/14/nine-including-shooter-treated-broward-health-north/339266002/
archive.is/CsBhO#selection-1303.0-1303.354
archive.is/qT8Ib#selection-4281.0-4287.106
archive.is/f1TDV#selection-219.0-219.132
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The cops were the shooters

But wtf is this meme thing? Srsly they did the same thing with sandy hook

he wearing some hospital gown over his JROTC shirt

They actually shot kids or was it an event?

Also connect the dots

I think the cops shot kids and harvested their organs.

This is retarded. Log off Sup Forums for today please

That would only be true if boys died

I am a great magician. Your shirt is RED.

Nintendo switch looking niggas

Interdasting

>“He picked bad person 101 very well because he picked the one contained building, and then he pulled the fire alarm,” the teacher said.
>The shooting began just before dismissal, after Cruz pulled the fire alarm. Students and teachers were puzzled because the school had already held a fire drill that day. Still, some left their bags by their desk and walked out of their classrooms.
>On the first floor, Geovanni Vilsant, 15, said he was in a Spanish classroom when a fire alarm went off, urging all the students out of their classrooms. Then, two minutes later, gun shots rang out enveloping the three-floor building in explosions.
>Then students reported hearing another fire alarm around
2:35 p.m. An announcement via school’s loudspeaker then told teachers and students to evacuate. “We heard the pops.”
liveleak.com/view?i=1b5_1518718340
This clip during the actual shooting is right at the start in room 1214. There no fire alarm at all. This the only clip during the actual shooting and I think it is a plant. A kid who was in the room Named Sid Fischer did reddit AMA and he says the alarm goes off 10-15 seconds after the shooting. I think that is a lie

The DNC are absolute traitors yet their contributors live in Florida.

>gibsmedat ashes whyteboi mama hated u

Literally a Nigger posing with his adopted mother's ashes with a look on his face knowing he can use that picture to emotionally manipulate people for years to come

footage or source to those images? cant really see shit

after they arrest him on the lawn, they take him to hospital for special good boy pills. Then he gets photographed wearing the hospital gown

This is as shady as vegas. Deep state can do whatever it wants.

this

ORSON WELLES ANYONE?

Somebody should make a comprehensive and well organized image of evidence that has been gathered from this shooting and Sandy Hook which clearly shows actors at use. Calling into question whether the shootings happened or if the shooter is actually the one and not some cop in full body armor is another thing.

the new shill tactic is disinfo. I'm seeing this alot now. sucks this place is filled with gullible retards now. I was going to post similar pic. but honestly who are we trying to save if they cant deduce that much on their own? This board is dead.

What makes it so hard for people to accept that this is reality?

damn, looks like he was taken to a hospital. Im trying to find which one, there are 3 i see in the area.

-broward health coral springs
-coral medical care
-broward health urgent care

also i dont see any articles saying shit besides that he was wearing the gown, fuck did they do to the kid

ah, nvm found it

tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/2018/02/14/nine-including-shooter-treated-broward-health-north/339266002/

says he was "treated"

I dunno, the evidence with sandy hook is circumstantial at best, if someone does an image it needs to focus on this event

straight jacket.

> harvesting organs shredded by rifle fire

Except he's already been committed to an insane asylum by his legal guardian, who's currently in court to take their $800,000 inheritance so she can 'distribute it to the kids herself'.

what is a hospital gown. God this fucking board sometimes

>The “weapon and bullets were not high quality and were breaking apart,” one of the legislators, state Sen. Lauren Book, D-Plantation, told the Herald.
>Cruz went in with only 10-round magazines because larger clips would not fit in his duffel bag, Book said.
Yet somehow he shoot Meadow Pollack 9 times on the 3rd floor. Also on the 3rd floor he
>Sources told CBS News that Cruz broke a third-floor window, possibly to fire upon people from above. Sources say he tried to create a "sniper's nest" by shooting out the window, firing 16 rounds into the glass, CBS News correspondent Manuel Bojorquez reports. But the hurricane-proof glass appeared to have stopped it from shattering, Bojorquez reports.
This is the same floor where 2 teachers witness someone in mask and helmet. This timeline dumber than Vegas
archive.is/CsBhO#selection-1303.0-1303.354 - sniper nest
archive.is/qT8Ib#selection-4281.0-4287.106 - 10 round mags
archive.is/f1TDV#selection-219.0-219.132 - meadow shot 9 times