Explain yourselves frenchfags

Explain yourselves frenchfags

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.telerama.fr/monde/fode,-18-ans,-menace-dexpulsion-ici,-jai-mes-etudes,-et-maintenant-une-famille,n5495892.php?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1519378914&edit-text=&act=url
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_senses#Smell
telerama.fr/monde/fode,-18-ans,-menace-dexpulsion-ici,-jai-mes-etudes,-et-maintenant-une-famille,n5495892.php
youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poor cat

A truck of peace is parked outside and has a bunch of diesel fuel and peace fertilizer waiting.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.telerama.fr/monde/fode,-18-ans,-menace-dexpulsion-ici,-jai-mes-etudes,-et-maintenant-une-famille,n5495892.php?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1519378914&edit-text=&act=url

>its thousand yard stare
"I swear to god, I'm gonna kill myself 9 times if so needed, lest I have to live in this madhouse a second longer. Your unyielding cuckery has caused this, Pierre. I'll be waiting you on the other side with a baseball bat."

As a white woman I can relate to this

Soy. Not even once.

Does France have a yearly "Purge"?

The poor cat can't even look - he know that if the POC brings his buddies around he's liable for a kicking.

>nantes
bretonimals are nothing even remotely Human
also, this particular city is a ultra-commie cesspit, filled to the brim with antifas, and sheeeit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_senses#Smell
>A domestic cat's sense of smell is about fourteen times as strong as humans'. Cats have twice as many receptors in the olfactory epithelium (i.e. smell-sensitive cells in their noses) as people do, meaning that cats have a more acute sense of smell than humans.

It's trying to dig through the wall to get the fuck out.

post the original

The URL's right there on the translate page you dumb leaf:
telerama.fr/monde/fode,-18-ans,-menace-dexpulsion-ici,-jai-mes-etudes,-et-maintenant-une-famille,n5495892.php

why the fuck are yuros such fucking faggots?

What about the hairy kid in the lower left and the ayy lmao in the upper right?

Proofs? Can't tell the difference between Jews and regular frogs desu

I'm the cat and I'm posting right now at the hospital. I jumped out of despair. Please save me.

I can confirm that. I'm from Rennes, which is full of antifa scum and horrendous leftists. Groups of drunken migrants roam the streets at night.

... which ones the cuck

dumb catposters:
youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g

Go out and fuck with them...

bump

lmao @ the cat butt sticking out.
>this is what I think about this whole situation, you absolute faggots
>my ass

It’s just a house pet to show who interesting, cultured, and progressive the couple is.

>nantes
commie central

as a white woman I ask: in what way?

Because the licprice shrunkhead is sho hot? because he is the "better" option compared to the Hipster cuck? Why not leaving both then?
Doing this in front of your boyfriend. With your hand on his ebony thorso. very very disrispectful.