Why aren't there any new terrorist attacks in europe?

why aren't there any new terrorist attacks in europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/21/europe/montenegro-us-embassy-grenade-intl/index.html
voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/belgian-police-officers-injured-after-attack-by-40-migrants-in-car-park/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3690023/Terror-attacks-intensity-globally-ISIS-loses-ground-caliphate-experts-warn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chilly willies

It's winter

because they have gun control over there and they respond to major attacks with useful actions

also isis appreciation thread

> not having terror murders every month is considered bnormal
What a dire situation we are in

They probably all froze

Arabs can't stand cold, just wait until May.

i know, it sucks

Everybody knows Soros is behind them, and he knows the circle is closing around him, at least in Europe.
He still uses America as his fucking playground, but I truly believe Soros will off himself when the heat is too much for him to bear.

Because the shadow governments that directly fund and control terrorist groups have temporarily ceased most European theater operations until the dirty goyim in the US are brought back to heel.

World cup in Russia soon btw, what are the chances of a shitskin going boomboom in a stadium with tens of thousands of people.

hnnnnngggg yes please

Europe is already crowded my muslims. They dominate already all schoolcs age

What's that weird fetish you got luka

You should make it happen user.

yes it is

Italian elections.

This. No non-white is active during the winter.

Also it is more of a quiet before the storm, mark my words.

They did not. But if everyone is stupid coward defeatist slack-jawed faggot like you, they will win.

Because Russia destroyed ISIS. Reminder that ISIS is an american invention, funded by the american taxpayer.
If Russia had noot go to Syria, the US could have continue giving them weapons, food and medical support, but they had to stop, or the russian military would have uncovered everything.

Obama stopped giving them money

Why did you murder your brothers

they were against killing serbs : )

Come one day to Vienna and see whats happening. You will change your mind or make the 4th Reich. Only these 2 options left.

>We havnt had a terror attack in a few months guys.

The absolute state of Europe everyone. In his next breath he will be telling Americans to give their guns up.

Because we can keep tabs on our population unlike Americans

One word: demographics.

Isis are absolute assholes but at least they know how to put on a good show...

nah i am all for arms m8
more people dead the better

i just wanna watch the world burn

Gladio stopped sending the checks to the State Approved Terror Cells.

I worked in France for some time, I can guarantee that the Paris/Marseilles is ten times worse than anything Austria can come with.

Other than that I'm very much convinced that the only solution is race war.

What are you talking about? Literally a couple of days ago cited from germany that 75% of all crimes were done by arabs. The crimes didn't stop happening they just got used to it. Also follow peter sweden. He usually says what the others don't. Also hiddenlol site.

they are just doing what god tells them, you cant blame them

>they are just doing what god tells them, you cant blame them
Their god's a cunt then, but a flamboyant one that's for sure.

F E S T U N G
V
R
O
P
A

there is only one god, user

Omegalul. But on a serious note, I see these degenerates more and more in our country. Here and there a nigger, then an occasional sandnigger... getting worse by the minute.

>pic related

hidden gassing
mud gas

Why would they since they can get free money,free housing,free food and an endless supply of white pussy.Tell me would you go ahead an kill yourself for God if you got all of these things?

Thank you for the bad mood.

ISIS is on break. After guns are banned in America, Israel will start again with more false flag attacks don't worry

Look how happy the tards are

>Macht die Grenzen dicht.

There is still a lot of work to do so we finally have real FESTUNG EUROPA.

>After guns are banned in America, Israel will start again with more false flag attacks
Why would they continue with false flags once your disarmed, surely they'd start a proper invasion once the guns are banned, right?

well there was that massive not at all suspicious explosion in leicester just a few days ago. it made me very sleepy indeed

Because they have already won. Now it's just a waiting game.

There have been several.

cnn.com/2018/02/21/europe/montenegro-us-embassy-grenade-intl/index.html

voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/belgian-police-officers-injured-after-attack-by-40-migrants-in-car-park/

My friend went to london a few months ago. She's a libtard but even she was surprised how many muslims were there. She said she was looking for english people when all she could find were muslims. One other friend went to sweden for air traffic control training. He also confirmed all of the absurdities happening over there. He was in goddamn Malmo...

patience, young padowan.

I was going to list that, but I can't find any news links. Looks like they're stepping up the censorship.

>Why would they continue with false flags once your disarmed
That's what Jews do
>surely they'd start a proper invasion once the guns are banned, right?
Invasion of Syria and Iran maybe

the terrorist attacks were caused by isis losing ground in syria and not by immigration
too hard to understand for Sup Forumstards tho

Must be tough being so retarded right?

Yes, by declaring martial law and putting the army on every streetcorner like it's 1939.

Didn't last years terrorism season start in March?

>Nothing happening.

Oh wait.

Obamas not fuding them anymore

A new ice age would be nice and comfy, wouldn't it?

k. should be easy to refute my statement then

Don't you know about global warming, goy?

SA regime change, no more funding. Very simple. Saudis also paid for 9/11.

Remember that coup in saudi arabia? The guy funding the attacks is in the Riyadh Ritz-Carlton, in a special wing of the hotel currently under the control of Blackwater mercenaries.

I doubt that. Nobody fucks with Russian whips.

This. It's hibernation mode for them.

Yes. We must sacrifice our industries to the weather gods. They are angry. The teevee said the white robed priests are very worried. In fact the more worried they are, the more money they get from the government.

>Isis losing ground in syria

-implying isis is anything more then a hollywood show, kike propaganda

-implying immigration didn't have a clear statistical influence on crimerate in europe

-implying >not all muslims

Neck yourself friend

I like your way of thinking. But first you must understand that isis is controlled and directed by saudis who are inturn controlled and directed by the money jew. Imposter imams direct every move '' all for the khalifat and islam".
Keeping this in mind from the jew perspective the current political situation does not need more terrorism in Europe and possibly its the end of major attacks (I do not consider small attacks commited by single individuals who just go crazy and stab someone on the street fairly insignificant)

There are, your press is bring told to not cover it.

Every time I see that pic I see another retard. Is the sister mom sitting on the daughter haha WTF

Its because the londoners have moved out side the cities. Well in respect to london itself. The muslims also tend to be street hangers. They kinda mill about.

Haha yeah, seems so.

ISIS is almost gone so frequency of terrorist attacks in Europe returned to normal(one attack in a few years in muslim-rich countries).

Shut up and pay your carbon tax, you privileged white boy. Also the biggest polluters, Africa, South America, India and China, are excluded from the climate treaty rules because that would be racist.

it's going to increase in the summer when there's more people outside and everyone is hot and angry

k. should be easy to show me this clear statistical influence on terrorist attack then
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3690023/Terror-attacks-intensity-globally-ISIS-loses-ground-caliphate-experts-warn.html

Well they are not smart enough to orchestrate anything complex

Yeah I heard that from one guy from england as well. I don't know but it just makes me sad to think they would get so passively weeded out from London without doing anything basically...

The safest times are the months before Ramadan. Praying causes CTE brain injuries (Zebiba). Fasting causes blood sugar crashes and violence. Then they gorge after sundown and get obese(the women in particular). Most unhealthy religion ever.

More than likely the police stopped reporting shit

when does it peak then?

More than likely there are no more police.

Read from other sources as well. Peter sweden for example. Police reports from cities etc. I'm on my phone and can't properly do anything atm. Browse hiddenlol for a couple of days and you'll understand.

It has to do with the "free housing" and such. That and London is a control center, it always has been. The muslims find themselves in a control center surrounded by the people they have pissed off. It makes it a bit easier to, deport them as needed.

The fact here is, is that they have to return home. The Eu nations need to make it clear that this is not a perm solution, and that they all, must return home and will.

This is also their own law as well.

Trump killed Isis

Man I hope so but I doubt they will.

Ramadan dates are lunar so it is different each year. But the Quran exhorts violence during this time.

——
The nearly 30-minute-long message was very explicit calling on ISIS supporters to advance the cause everywhere they live.

Al-Adnani says: “Ramadan is coming, the month of attacks and jihad, the month of conquest so be prepared and be on alert, and make sure that everyone of you spends it (Ramadan) in the name of God on the attack. Requesting from God that it (Ramadan), God willing, be a month of calamity on the non-believers anywhere, especially by those soldiers and supporters of the caliphate in Europe and America.”
——-

They do not have a choice in it really. Even the muslims have a law that they cannot take up residence outside of the territory perminately as outlined by moohamed. Otherwise he will never speak to them in the after life.

When is Ramadan this year

>That's what Jews do
But that's not a good enough answer, if I were a whitey hating jew I wouldn't waste time with banning guns I'd try to get all of the us pro-gun and then provoke another civil war, honestly that would've been way easier than getting the us to be anti-guns.

poor you

Not really since then you would destroy not only everything valuable but the whole infrastructure. They want us to be weak sheep but sheep nonetheless. Something needs to produce wool every winter.

But then again they are allowed to lie to infidels if the situation demands it. I guess all the muslim shit I saw made me too racist to trust anything that comes out of their mouths. Just deport them all or kill them all. No exceptions imo, better be safe then sorry.

Hold you ass.

Ramadan in 2018 will start on Wednesday, the 16th of May (16/5/2018) and will continue for 30 days until Thursday, the 14th of June.

>Browse hiddenlol for a couple of days and you'll understand.
literally the opposite of statistical evidences

what

it was #1 most read on all the uk sites at the time