Toll paid

>t. Roastie

23? She looks 43.

Oh no that sucks

>an acquaintance

>single mother

and nothing of value was lost

Two pieces of shit off the street. Win win.

>Blonde woman
>Black bull
Everytime

S

this

Nothing of value was lost

and now two mutts are now left to wreak havoc in society, fantastic

>23 year old single mother of 2
lol

White women are a mistake.

Just shows black men are so incredible in bed that white women will risk their lives for the BBC. White men just can't compete.

Obviously not naturally blonde. You can clearly see their dark roots. Dumb whores who bleach their hair are always the roasties.

100% accurate

Keyword, ugly.

>TerriLynn
Guarantee no one saw this coming

Not all white women are ugly.

White women age like shit.

No shit.

sparse and few incidents like these make pol think all CBs end up dead...

But the truth is most end up happ living wih their black husband raising at least 3 kids...

Also most beautiful white women prefer an athletic black man over a chubby white...

You would be so much more effective without the trolling meme flag. It gives you away.

He ended up whackin her out

They went to high school together. Sometimes an acquaintance is just an acquaintance you fucking virgin.

This woman wanted nothing to do with that monkey and that's why she's dead now.

It's like you don't know how the world works.

Not a fan of Sup Forums allowing flag options other than geographic location...

Is the one in the back a guy?

S

Use your geoflag or you will be dismissed.

23, she looks 43.

imagine if you had a child with a woman who turned out to be a roastie, and then she took to coal burning
can you apply for full custody?

If she knows the dad, he can now.

You don't know that she fucked him though

Courts would side with the woman, as always.

Obvious stripper.

>That massive overlap of lips over hers

God niggers are so fucking gross.

ITT: insecure little racist white faggot yokel morons who hate being reminded that black men can get a white woman while they are far too repulsive, foul smelling and retarded to do the same.

is that play from kid n play

What gives with all the beastiality in this thread?

Hopefully Sup Forums will take the red pill regarding white women and realize they are also our enemy.

Story cannot be true, no mention on CNN , HuffPost , NPR top of the hour updates

Ah yes... More projecting... as per usual!

>t. Roastie with 2 kids at 23

Seriously?

LOL yet this monkey motherfucker is probably going to get charged with her murder, only adding to the black on white murder statistics and the black homicide statistics, only adding to niggers are murderers and nothing else

Biological women were a mistake

Honestly surprised it wasn't the white boyfriend.

the scorpion and the frog

This.

>1 post by this ID

embarrassing. also, ad hominem. not an argument. try harder, pierre.

ad hominem and genetic fallacies. not an argument. try harder, cletus.

Toll paid in full.

Well she was into beastiality. Apparently he killed her when he found out she moved up to horses...

ad hominem and genetic fallacies. not an argument. referencing harry potter to make a point is puerile and stupid, so leave your folk tales out and use your brain, little man.

Horse girls are always demented

>huge fat white trailer trash
>skinny black weasel
ftfy

see

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>white women that burn coal age like shit

Niggers maybe gross but white women still want to fuck and marry and breed with them....

>biosluts age like shit

call me a white knight or whatever, but you gotta feel for that girl. With two kids she had limited options. And its' not like she was good at making decisions in the first place. I blame her parents on that. Without proper guidance you're on a fuckery carousel and then you put your kids on it too and so on.

Her boyfriend was white.

Her children white.

There was a struggle

Seems like just a nigger being a nigger per usual. All the more reason to not date coal burners.

>insecure
>little
>racist
>white
>faggot
>yokel
>morons

kek
you deserve your (you)s

We’ll see about that once she gets a black eye.

Kek, wheres the template?

noice.
That's an even better joke than black fatherhood.

Nobody here is angry at white women, we are starting to see them for what they are.

niggers don't care if they age like shit...
After breeding her a good few times, they will move onto other white girls that wants their dick

Which seems more likely?
>nigger wanders into driveway of white woman he just happens to know and kills her for no reason
Or
>white woman burning coal on the side, tries to break it off and monkey snaps her neck

>then you put your kids on it too and so on.

the kids won the lottery in the long run

>she wanted the BHC
how can niggers even compete?

>some black guy kills someone
"lol it isnt an argumenttttxD!"
face it shill, negroes are far commonly more animalistic than whites, it's common sense

the post very obviously references the anger towards black man. nice try, cletus, but moving the goal posts makes for a special pleading logical fallacy, which is not an argument.

Gross

ad hominem, genetic AND begging the question fallacies. 3 embarrassing displays is not an argument. try harder, squirt.

>tfw I'm a 22 yr old male and this lady looks double my age

People still think I look 17-16 due to how skinny I am. Makes dating very difficult when women look like this.

This isn't a joke, I'd say most women around 22-23 look double my age and I've made the mistake of telling them they look 35ish when I tried to be flattering.

Having kids ages you like meth. Also almost every guy won't touch a girl who has a kid with a different dad, those girls get pumped and dumped more than their breast milk.

I still swear there's shit in the food. I look like a young teen and yet most women my age could pass for 30-35.

Pussy ain't the world though and only time I care is when somebody gets personal asking how much pussy I smashed and I make jokes about time or my wallet, I ain't fucking no dried up whores.

>only adding to niggers are murderers and nothing else

yes, untrue
they also deal drugs and rob 7/11s

Show me a post that is filled with rage.What you will see is I guess other white men showing their contempt towards white woman so I dont know what you are talking.

Everybody already knows this. Every attractive black girl I know is dating a white dude. 1 is preggo by a white dude.

Tier 1
White males

Tier 2
mixed white/Asians white/Hispanic

Tier 3
Hispanic non indigenous beaners
Asian males

Tier 4
Pajeets and beaners...Light skinned blacks

Tier 5
Nigs..specifically sub saharan Africans...that circular monkey headed look

YOU SHOULD HANG AROUND WITH FEMALE TEACHERS.

burden of proof fallacy. not an argument.

>I dont know what you are talking

i'm very much starting to believe you. pony up an actual argument or concede.

It's so rare to see a positive news story on Sup Forums.
Thanks for that.

Toll paid, good riddance.

Seconding need for template

das rayciss

remember people, don't go sad over white girls going niggered.com

the herd needs a thinning

white sluts age like shit
asian sluts too

africans just look like shit in general

REMEMBER, if she's used goods, she's broken.

>dumb blonde roastie with a white trash name ""acquaints""" herself with Jamal
>becomes an upcoming true crime show episode

How shocking.

Who cares of sluts.Robo-waifu are the future!

Niggers face when basement dwelling single white men create a chart putting himself on top as Tier1

Don't mention it.
This is now a Happy News Thread

That's a tranny

ITT insecure niggers post photos of random interracial couples to cope with the reality that white women that are attracted to blacks are actually a minority. have fun compiling photos of white couples and interracial couples to count the difference and prove me wrong
Protip: you cant

She had white kids.

I'm betting she was murdered because she didn't want to fuck him, not because she did.

Someone should make an imgur compilation of all of the tolls paid.

Proper record-keeping is an important component of a functioning state, after all

keks
shouldn't (you) but here goes

I see you're a man of good tastes as well

Oh I see you are just a dumb poster that wants (You) I get it now, proceed I guess.

Or nigger was offended because he wanted a snow bunny and snow bunny said no.

It's 50/50 chance for each