We post a country and their weakness

Let's play a game Sup Forums:

Everyone has to post a country and a weakness of the country or the people of the country and prove it with with a pic

I'll start:
Israel, arrogance

Is satire okay too?

Yeah

England
The English.

US, jews

Poland, toilet cleaning

Germany

The Germans

Look how much influence, money and jobs were brought into America by fagbook, jewgle and jewntel. The USA is the strongest economy in the world due to the perspicacious Jewish bankers.

Germany, women

yea it's a lot of fun being slaves to scrawny little rat people with some arbitrary wealth.

Russia, alcohol

German women are so based. I went to Berlin last summer, I have never gotten pegged so much for free.

I live in Berlin :DDD

How does your asshole take it! I was sore for two weeks.

Ireland, being Germany's lapdog. I can't stand it

canada
no weaknesses
strength: diversity

Never change, leaf. Never change

Fags get the rope too! Sadly Deus Vult is at an all time low here and AIDS at an all time high!

Albania.
Fucked up for 2000 years, we don't know what prosperity is. We are going to have an economic boob in WW3 because then we will produce meat.
Proof? Really? Just google Albania.

>Implies purging by aids is bad

Canada, the fucking degenerates, cucks, and autistic politicians.

Australia
Strengths: We don't give a fuck
Weakness: We don't give a fuck

think you forgot something.

I reiterate, we literally don't give a fuck.
Why don't you show us your flag?

How can you be not frothing from your mouth when reading that comment you filthy kraut. I'm boiling with anger here. Feel like punching something. Preferably a jew

Germany, communism

Also, Albania.
Pros: hot women, beautiful nature
Cons: shitty people, 90% of males are either apes who suffer from testosterone poisoning and kill each other over nothing or utter cucks, we love western europeans far more than each other, our nationalism is expressed in the most idiotic of manners

Too scared to show your flag? Haha
You're indian aren't you?

Take it down a notch, you don't wanna get knocked out by an emu riding kangaroo, do you?

Canada, The Canadian Government

Hey now hans, if the only thing people mock my country about is the emu empire and our resounding deafeat, we're doing well.
Your country on the other hand..

Ya lazy bastards need to learn to read. Most forgot to post a pic... Faggots

... Is literally doing so well (politically) we are about to write history. AfD is in multiple polls 2nd and since 1945 the biggest partys only were CDU and SPD. Without exception!

You pic got me too angry to post one. Pic related, Albanian politician

AfD are semi-neocons though. Just look at their stance on environmentalism.

Your country is Sweden tier.
You think voting in new politicians will help? Your women are being raped en masse and you do nothing.
But that's ok, poll numbers look good!
The eternal loser german, loses every war and then loses his own nation. Not with a bang, but with a moan from your sister or daughter being raped ;)

t. shitskin who is obsessed with blondes but gets rejected every time.

Now come on, you're albanian, you can hardly insult me on my appearance or nation can you?

I can if you're not white. And you can hardly insult German women when Anglo women are the most entitled cunts to ever walk upon this planet.

I'm white my dear rape baby, far whiter than you.
I was insulting hans and his pathetic attempt to convince himself that things were improving, not the women, you a fucking white knight, or rather, brown knight? ;^)
How does it feel having turk in your blood? Knowing that your ancestors were raped by them? And you're not wrong, most anglo women are shite, that's why Australian women are best, distinct phenotype from britain baby ;)

Germany, winter.
Well, and immigrants now.

Germany: Faith in your friends.

Know my family's biography since the mid 1700. No turk blood there (plus my hair treads the line between blonde and brown and my eyes are green, so that is indication enough). Also, Albos don't cluster with turks at all according to pic related.

> Australian women are best, distinct phenotype from britain baby ;)
No, no, I meant those with European origin, not the Abos. No white knight, I dislike women of all peoples, it's just that the entitlement of women from former british colonies and GB runs rampant on the internet and I've come to dislike them more.