Why does America have a culture of death?

Why does America have a culture of death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TOB2McGSVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We came out of Britain's womb while on fire.
We were born of fire.

Nothing on this earth got here without fighting and dying.
Violence created everything on the planet.

blood alone moves the wheel of history

What an awesome plane.

Western Civilization has crashed from a jew virus, it needs a reboot.

Bruh.. I don't care what you think about the kike wars America fight, but you have to admit that that weapon of death is sexy as fuck.

Because fuck you hippy.

You know those are just flares, right?

Fucking idiots.

Cuz Jews

Because it has to justify its nigger culture

yeah it shoots of flare'snice a good

Some of my best memories were getting the AC-130 killstreak in MW2

No.

They're clearly imitating the line from The Nutty Professor, but they leave out the fact that it was pronounced "HERK-A-LEEZ HERK-A-LEEZ" which was really the core of the joke
In other words the DoD is so afraid of angering negroes that they don't mind making themselves look like literal fucking retards

Combination of Revolutionary War, black culture, the Irish, and residual subconscious Aztec/Mayan death cults left over from their many human sacrifices.

Life is struggle.

Fuck your ancestors.

Peace will remain an ideal, war a fact. If the White race(s) forget this then they will stagnate and be conquered by the darker races.

Forgot to turn on your proxy, rabbi.

Because fuck you.
Must protect the Homeland.

also the gunship in the photo they posted is clearly dropping defensive flares and instead of firing its guns, meaning it's currently filling the role of the Angel Of Trying Not To Become Dead

A-Are we the baddies?

Should check out the OG AC47 Spooky

Said the jew.

Who wants a culture of life?

They always have you dipshit. Since the Nations inception.

because it's the meaning of life

idk for some reason Americans are obsessed with it. I think its just an ego thing.

Because its fun

"Sometimes the world does not need a hero, what it needs is a monster" - Count Dracula

We are born to die.
Time is your master.

Because everyone is trying to kill us.

No, it doesnt. None of 1st world countries have it, because nations with culture of death dont produce bugmen. Pre-WW2 Japan is good example. I wonder if they will be ever able to recover from complete demoralization.

War is the greatest expression of mankind.
Its the culmination of everything we can produce.

It's one of the only parts of the country that isn't cucked.

Albeit is used almost exclusively for immoral, and unhelpful purposes.

and you can make a shit ton of money with endless war

We don't, but Zionists do

Russian mercs BTFO

>British

Settle down achmed

it needs a cleanse, dipshit

Hahahah, why are you cunts such faggots?
90% says you're a fat 56%er. Fuck me you yanks amuse me

Because strife is a part of life

Oil cartels and the federal dollar.

Because the Jews who own and run 'Murica love killing as much as making shekels.

And war does both.

Jews.

Because people/countries do stupid ass shit that goes against the US and/or its interests so the US responds accordingly by fucking shit up.

US is just playing the game any other nation would be playing right now if it wasn't for the US being the strongest nation currently.

Once the US declines in power in the coming generations (if it happens) you will see another country doing the same damn thing and my money is on China.

>muh air superiority

Mutt

>your department of defense is quoting decades old comedy memes to hype up an airplane older than you are
Oh boy...

Because we are the cumulation of various people from the EU who on their own had a culture that glorified violence and conquest. Then we proceeded to breed together, so dominant violent genes got passed down.

When did Aussie posting become so leafy?

awesome quote

Honestly the US MIC complex and the retardeds that support it never cease to make me cringe.

Pathetic

>Why does America have a culture of death?
I think it's because of too much high-fructose corn syrup that's promoted retardation, diabetes, and obesity.

RIP Murica.

keep it up (((anglo)))

My blood is German.

In a real war against anyone other than a peasant goatfucker with a rusty AK-47, that piece of shit wouldn't get off the ground.

i'm sure it's "german"

>To give and accept death
t. Some european nation with a real culture of death

Yes, it is.

Cute how all those American flags are shooped

Are they quoting the Young Thug song?
youtube.com/watch?v=2TOB2McGSVw

I bet you are.

More than you, I'd imagine.

Better question: Would America have a culture of death if it wasn't run by kikes?

only retards would be proud of having irish heritage

most likely not as we have mini ethnostates full of pure germans possibly being the last of their kind.

...sculpted by it...

fpbp

Because Odin smiles on us.

>mini ethnostates
Yeah, no.

Leave us if it's a problem.

Why do you have a culture of dicks on your brain?

we've always had it
the kikes use our culture of death to fulfill their culture of profit

forgot the picture

Yahweh is a vengeful god, ever read the Talmud? servants of the chosen race have to offer up a lamb to the slaughter

>union of states

you clearly no not of the amish or your not actually a german and just some EU fag.

fear the warthog

If you're unmixed, go back to your ancestral nation before your line becomes a genetic cocktail.

you know that guy wants to kill himself, even the dog is like wtf dude.

>do nothing about it
>call yourself a great nation

It's a mighty culture. A culture about death is Mexico.

Because it's fun and we're bored

>tells others to not mix
>goes to england to mix with anglos

go back to germany and save the aryan race faggot or stop calling others non-white while you mix aryan and anglo DNA.

our youth are only allowed to learn what they're told they can

This, we are the child of a powerful empire, to free ourselves we paid the blood price and now we rule the world. Violence is power, we are power, we are violence.

Just like American heritage.

This too. The guy who designed/named those aircraft was badass. Forgot his name, but he was great at naming aircraft

the warthog is a flying meme, pretty useless in a conventional conflict. it suffers the same problem as the plane that inspired it (the Stuka), it needs complete air superiority to do anything other than get shot down. It is even more vulnerable than the stuka was because now there are MANPADs which can be anywhere at any time.

Kek

MIC is a meme, fucking research instead of smoking weed and playing videogames soyboy.

My family ended up here after WW2. It wasn't my choice, we were defeated.

someone has to clean up the worlds filth.

Are you fucking retarded m8? The ecm systems that aircraft are fucking insane.
t. Former funship avionics GAC troop.

you never moved back, it's completely you're fault for the muhammed infestation.