He is not dying anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

qsm.ac.il/mrakez/asdarat/jamiea/14/eng-2-hilal zaid and bashar saad.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=59-SL40iBN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He never had a cancer

Is that even a thing in his era?

>mangafox

That said, anyone actually informed would have known that movie wasn't canon.

In any case, how is this new manga going? The MC so far still has Shishio's sword, right?

>mangafox

That ova was never canon.

And it was leprosy

Yes, user. Jesus.

Cancer has always existed. It just that it may have not have been recognized as such and could manifest in ways that might look like other diseases. It was still 100% fatal in that era however.

While I despise that plot point, since it happens in a time when Kenji's a teenager, this manga is not condemning it to AU land just yet.

It's pretty debatable that he's the MC, but yes.

The OVA was condemned decades ago when it was made, Watsuki does not consider it canon, he has this idea that no matter how tragic a series gets on the run, the ending must always be happy, that's his writing style and it shows, all his series had dramatic moments but none of them have bad or bittersweet endings.

Not to mention that cancer is more frequently(but definitely not exclusively) associated with aging cells. Centuries ago, people simply didn't live long enough to get cancer, they died of infectious diseases and trauma before they ever got the chance of having cancer.

>this manga is not condemning it to AU land just yet.
Huh? It was never canon dude.

The only time he debated how happy the ending was whether to kill kaoru in the last arc of the manga. And he decided then since its shonen, Kenshin should get a happy ending.

I expected this to be an absolute trainwreck that would rape my good memories but so far it seems promising.

Tough I will surely miss Sanosuke.

>inb4 he's actually a member of the rebel force.

>It was still 100% fatal in that era however.
Objectively false, at least for some type of cancer

qsm.ac.il/mrakez/asdarat/jamiea/14/eng-2-hilal zaid and bashar saad.pdf

trinimortal will fuck ing love this

What kind of disease that he's suffering then?

To quote Rocky Balboa;

youtube.com/watch?v=59-SL40iBN4

>you can see it from the catalog thumbnail

>Mangafox
The cancer is you

>samurai x

Fucking normies

It can still happen, the sino-jap war will also happen.
Reflection is good except the ending, the author will just change it to a happen ending.

>And it was leprosy

It was probably syphilis. Everyone else that touched him was fine, except for Kaoru who got it after fucking him.

>mangafox

Good. No shounen manga should have such a heavy ending.

>anymore
He never did. That OVA was never canon. The author himself said that the ending for that OVA was overly depressing and melodramatic and he didn't like it.