Hmm

Hmm

Good on him. Schumer seems to be the only one with the a set of balls in Washington.

Watching America is a joke.

He only votes for jews.
Ethno-nepotism is the Jew's style.

But that doesn't make sense, Schumer is a white male too, he must be trying to destroy white male privilege from within, what a saint this man is to selflessly go against his own kind.

At least he has the nuts to admit he's anti-white unlike most leftists.

Dont forget to say peoplekind!

Balls you wanna suck so bad you drool eh LEAF?

Bump

It's about time we saw some real affirmative action against white people at the judicial level. There are too many white judges and there always have been.

>Marvin Quattlebaum
>white

Ethno-nepotism is normal and every group naturally does it, except for whites because whites are weak.

Oh yes hear hear jolly good show
Get fucked cunt

Hmmmmmmmmm

>(((White))) judges.

underrated

This kind of thing helps Trump. Makes people realize what garbage Dems are.

The most racist tribe of all.

but he wont say anithing about her tribe of course ,they are instrumentalizing minorityes and throwing to our face
but the fault is ours the lack of courage and greed of upper class european americans santioning this,seeing how they loss all the power independece and dignity our ancestors built for generation .
probably their descendant will fly to new zeland or another artificial paradise letting the chaos they have created behind like they are already doing the rich kids of syllicon valley
in 3 generation they wont have anything nor money noor nationality and societal belonging nor dignity they will curse their ancestor cowardy and greed

Chuck schumer is a pedophile

>(((Schumer)))
>white

I bring out the worst in my enemies and I get them to defeat themselves.
-Roy Cohn

someone dox this faggot so we can just get on with what needs to be done. come at me CIA NIGGERS AND FBI FAGGOTS.

This

Say what you will about Schumer, but does anyone else just love how his glasses lay perfectly on his nose? It's like they took a mold of his nose then made these glasses specifically for it. It's a good fit.