Reminder theres no Romance at all on LWA (Little Witch Academia) Producer-san confirmed that

Reminder theres no Romance at all on LWA (Little Witch Academia) Producer-san confirmed that.

So wake up, newfags, /u/ shippers, & /het/ shippers. Wear off that shipping glasses.

Co-ed season 2 when

Never

I'm aware of that and to be honest I'm ok with it.

What is canon is irrelevant in the face of what is cute.

Whoever that thinks that there's an actual romantic endgame after all that has been said has mental issues, anyway.

Like 90% of lwaposters nowadays.

I love the Diakko! I hope they kiss some day.

Only on your delusional mind.
Akko is gonna be a great witch & find a job first, then probably marry to literally who male japs on her 30s.
Diana is the same, except hes marry someone on higher class (not Andrew, not Frank)

I want to have sex with Chariot and hold hands with her during climax

Why is there so much official art of Diakko if it's not canon?

>official
the one that you posted is the only one

You sound like a great big sissy la la prancing homo man

Pretty sure everyone knows that already, i just like the cute art so im into it

friendly reminder that Lotte is stronkest witch

What? No it's not. There's , pic related, the infamous one where Diana and Akko are having sex, a handful of Blu ray specials are Diakko, etc etc.

Pretty sure this was from one of the animators.

You don't appear to fully gasp what shipping is if you think what's canon and what's not has this much relevance in this.

>who is Ursula

Another offical Diakko image.

>Believing what the author is practically obligated to say to appeal the mainstream media
Well if that's the case then why is Lotte craving that sweet and thicc ass at every chance she gets? Check mate party pooper

Blu ray special. I think it's a poster or something.

>if it's not canon
Because it's not canon, Tattun confirmed this, once and for all. NOT CANON, NOT SUPPORTED BY TRIGGER, FUCK OFF TO /u/. And about official artworks, Sadamoto, for example, may have the ones where Shinji and Asuka are literally presented as a couple, but it's not canon. It's just artwork.

Tattun is just an attention whore, it doesn't matter what he says.

Reminder that LWA flopped hard. Sale numbers and Netflix stats confirmed that.

Because putting aside the actual official pinups and artwork, by "official diakko" you mean official fanart by animators, Yoshinari even said it was fanart while pointing out Shori Miyazaki.

Itt : people who couldn't take off their /u/ glasses

>it doesn't matter what Trigger's official representative says during a Q&A with the series' producer
This is what yurifags actually believe

You better treat her well, user. Charior is to be tenderly loved.

Stanzbot knows it as well

>Trigger's official representative
>on user anonymous image board
Everyone knows it was just some stupid to get attention and hopefully better sales.

Shhh, little Chariot is studying, anons, don't talk too loud

>to get attention
Hah
If they wanted to get attention they would pander to disgusting yurifags like you and confirm your ship. But they didn't, and now our little user is angry and trying to keep his little frigate from sinking. Sad!

as a yurifag i myself am getting triggered by the shitposters insisting that any of the ships are """canon"""
anyway any faggots here workin on their lwa funzine stuff? how goes it? i only have one finished page and one ready-for-lining sketch out of 5 total pages i promised ;_;

Give me more tattooed little witches

Because it's not canon.
I thought you faggots were aware of it and were satisfied with the almost non- existant baits.

You sure like to be easily tricked and then play victims when stuff doesn't go like your headcanons.

Thank god.

The easiest way to ruin something is by introducing unnecessary shitty romance which never goes anywhere.

Wanting to have romance put into something which is actually good is the surest was to ruin it.

Why the fuck is LWA so popular with tumblr? Is it because of Memeflix?

Yuribait and pairings.

>baits
>artworks
Can you just stop posting until you learn English? Bait and artwork are already plural indicative words. If you want people to take you seriously, don't act like a retard.

No they wouldn't, because everyone knows yuri doesn't sell well. Are you stupid?

>""""""
>calling other people shitposters
Irony.

>Why the fuck is LWA so popular with tumblr?
Muh strong females. Muh Anime Harry Potter. Muh yuri fantasies.

CHARIOOOO~

Please, teach me some tricks!

>open the shithole that is FFN
>LWA
>176 of 281 fics are Diakko
>mfw

HEY YOU FROG FUCK

About time you did something productive, you heretical fuck.

I'm at 1 finished page out of 5 too but I've already sketched them, coming up with an idea was the hardest part, I think I'll manage somehow

>DONT EVER LOOK BACK, ON THE WORLD CLOSING IN
>BE ON THE ATTACK, WITH YOUR WINGS ON THE WIIIIIIINNNNNDDDDD

And it's rightfully so.
To be fair shipping is on the same level as waifufagging, it's okay if anons do it in moderation and is able to separate canon from imagination.
And shipperfags and waifufags are always those produce the most fan-content for any fandom, many of them being high quality so once in a while I think it's okay to turn a blind eyes to the less savoury ones.

Bring out the bullies, let's teach Croix a lesson

Too bad almost all of them posting tumblr shit, like in last thread

>tfw I couldn't get into the zine
Hang in there, user.
>ripped Diana
Somehow, I find this wrong.

On a Diana to Akko scale, how autistic do you have to be to take shipping seriously?

>misutuh papunil!
fucking gooks i swear to god, couldnt we have at least kept a fucking f as a consonant and maybe a z too jfc

Hugs the Chario

There is so much wrong with this pic...

Don't know about y'all shippers and all but Akko is so adorable.

>Reminder theres no Romance at all on LWA
Yes, you are correct, what's your point?

Wait, seriously? I thought it was just fanart. Do y'know which volume? Just got V.6 in the mail, and it came with a print of Trigger's sketchboard.

Is that the same producer who said "do whatever you like in fan works"?

Not totally sure. It's on the offical LWA website, though.