Mueller about to attempt "The Big Lie"

Here we go lads. NBC article out today is telegraphing Mueller's next move. They are about to drop PHONY new indictments against Russians for hacking the DNC using "secret intelligence" cooked up at the CIA and NSA. Just read the article. It's all bullshit of course. Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails. Get in here with your best Seth Rich material
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/mueller-eyes-charges-against-russians-who-stole-spread-democrats-emails-n852291

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/02/28/why-mueller-reportedly-thinks-trump-might-have-known-about-the-russia-hacks-in-advance/
m.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO1705/S00469/kim-dotcom-approaches-special-counsel.htm
consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
g-2.space
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice blog, Ivan.

I swear this soft coup is the only thing that's news these days. Biggest story of my young life. Thanks, user.

>"EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS IVAN!"
Russophobic much? you wanted a president that could have caused a new Cold War?

Gotta fight this next one really hard
If they can rewrite history and erase Seth Rich as the leaker, Trump might actually be fucked

Bumps appreciated

Bump

So... Tomorrow is the deadline for a response to Nunes' letter...When do we get leaks?

Durrr all the evidence is a lie! Trump dindunuffin!

Have a bump, lad

mueller not even interviewing assange.

Fuck off creep
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/02/28/why-mueller-reportedly-thinks-trump-might-have-known-about-the-russia-hacks-in-advance/
Mueller is as dirty as they come

seth rich

that pict...... am confus i

how bad folk disappear when police disappear?

Ignoring Kim dotcom request to submit evidence and testimony
m.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO1705/S00469/kim-dotcom-approaches-special-counsel.htm

In case you ever doubted this was a fucking joke.

has any alphabet soup agency actually looked at the servers or are we still relying on what the clinton cronies told us?

Trump has done lots of shady shit and probably as corrupt as shillary. Panama, Saudis, mafia, fucking contractors. But he probably didnt "collude" with Ivan.

Here is the actual professional analysis of the DNC hacks (or as professional as one can do given they never turned over their servers to be analyzed):
consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/

Bump

With the gun control bullshit, I hope Mueller nails Trump. Republicans in Congress might not cover his ass as much after this week.

Nope, supposedly just the conveniently left wing firm “CrowdStrike” and even their own report suggests that they didn’t receive physical access

How can they bring charges when the dnc didn't allow the fbi to examine their shit? Still no proof it was russians

Read the link. they’re calling it “secret intelligence” which is just CIA nigger code for “we made it up”

Literally Russian counter-intelligence. You're either the worst programmed bot in the world or a grade-A fuckwit.

This is proof the entire special counsel is a sham. the last indictments were open sourced. this one they made up. Flynn charges a mess soon to be dropped. Gates charges dropped. It’s over for Bullshit Bobby if he goes down this path the new reports suggest

>Doesn't look at DNC server
>Doesn't talk to wikileaks
>Indicts people who will never appear in court
>Going to withhold all evidence

Total BS, but I'm afraid it will work, because no one is really going to spend time and money to actually defend Russia. Admit it, if I opened a Russian hacker go fund me, no one here is sending their money. It's a good move for him. Unless Assange decides to provide evidence (I don't believe Fat Dot Com one bit), it's going to fly. We could argue it but the they'll never be proof one way or another.

Even though you're a fucking shill, I think you highlight something important. That is that this investigation has quickly become a way to remove an unpopular president for various reasons as opposed to whether or not he's guilty of collusion. Fuck you, and anyone who looks like you.

bump

still relying on what the clinton campaign said happened. oh wait I mean crowdstrike, the totally legit company not at all linked heavily with the Democrats

You're out of your fucking mind. It's been the whole entire fucking game the entire fucking time.

Also they can bring charges on the Podesta hack, and all the people invested in the narrative, their mind won't notice it wasn't the hillary hack. If you trumpeted the red scare you will take what ever nugget you can get, because admitting you were duped is not an option. It's a pride thing. Someday our side will scam us and we'll do the same thing.

This is all too tiring.
Is the world going to let this just pass by?
It's clear as day that Seth Rich was the leaker.

I definitely think there was a time, however brief, when Trumps persecutors believed in this sham (in no small part because they wanted to), but things changed quickly. Trumps persecutors don't believe these accusations, and don't care. I think that's where we've been for a year. Maybe more.

Yeah no sane person who has read up on this can come to the conclusion it was anyone but Seth Rich

Oh are we back to collusion again? I thought we were on to obstruction. Our was it money laundering? I cant keep the garbage media spin straight.

I will never vote for anyone who is for gun control. Trump got my vote once he wont get it again. Pissing off republicans in congress right now with Mueller still out there wasn't 4D chess, it was retarded.

We are on: justify government, although they shouldn't have used the FISA court they way they did, had a good reason to go crazy and abuse our citizens civil right. Sad! My silver lining to this whole russiagate was that I thought it would wake some people up to the US government.

Don't worry, he's already flip flopped back to your point of view.

MUELLER IS /ourguy/

The russians that Mueller already indicted have a deeper story to it. They were brought to the USA and their VISAs were approved by John Kerry. They were brought specifically to frame Donald Trump

I think they went into “oh fuck we got nothing “ desperation mode months ago. Even the original Manafort charges were BS but by December and the fake af Flynn charges it was crystal clear that these criminal attorneys and Mueller had nothing of substance and would now start attempting legal hitjobs on anyone and everyone they felt they could

It looked like his George Bush "read my lips" moment, when the base was betrayed and he became a one termer. Most Presidents - Nixon, Reagan, Bubba, Dubya, Obongo...get two terms unless they really fuck up their supporters.

The 13 Russians indictment was absolute made up garbage. That firm was given many big time mainstream press write ups going back to 2011 and yet they only bothered to investigate it as part of this supposedly specialized probe? It was a completely open sourced indictment and it wouldn’t shock me if the majority of the 13 were dummy names. No one in custody and never will be

If that blue blooded bastard doesn't have impeach Trump, I'm telling the Devil to start the Judgement early.

You ppl suck because you can’t respond originally or spontaneously. one of your shills got into Rush Limbaugh today and used the exact same GHWB talking point

I fucking love how the left mindlesly parrot a xenophobic tinfoil conspiracy theory.
PRO TIP: blaming Clinton’s pathetic loss on Russia is like the Westboro Baptist Church blaming a hurricane on homosexuality.

The Left is officially a bunch of bigoted delusional cult followers.

I agree, but I also don't think anyone is getting anywhere with gun control.
Trump: what about gun control
Base: Fuck off
Trump: Maybe we should talk about immigration control instead

The 13 Russians were sent to the United States SPECIFICALLY to frame Trump as colluding with Russia. Their VISAs were approved by Secretart of State John Kerry.

If you are saying that's a big nothingburger you're a fucking retard or paid to post disinfo on this site.

That really does invalidate the whole thing given Assange is the one who fucking released it.

says the meme flag...

Do you think the government is going to go after itself? Serious question. Every once in a while, I look at this and think, holy shit, they're going to do it. But then I remember, it's the government investigating the government, of course they're not going to find themselves guilty (and i think they are).

If they were ever in this country and I’ve not seen proof more than one or two of them are real people, they are long gone. Get your misinfo out of here. Thread is about Seth Rich and Mueller corruption

I think he agrees with you, as for being in the country, Mueller indictment said they came over and set up servers.

You think we may ever see something on Seth Rich? I'm pretty close to giving up. I don't think they'll ever look.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Saved it thx user

Russia doesn't have extradition with the US.
This is pointless.

>MUELLER IS /ourguy/

Pls kys.

It's OBVIOUS at this point, anyone who doesn't think so is literally a paid shill on this board.

Do you think he will address the Guccifer 2.0 hoax as well? This was one of the major flaws in the debunked 17 agencies report

Full detailed analysis of Guccifer 2.0 hoax
g-2.space

Yes, everything is gonna be exposed. Why do you think (((they))) are doing false flags almost twice a month?

It does seem to be coming apart for them at exponential rates. Promising news today that Powell Cohn and McMaster might be bailing as a group

Fuck off. McMcaster Powell and Cohn aren't leaving that's fake news. They are patriots

>they are globalist Soros approved vermin
FTFY pal

>soros globalists
Literally a Steve Bannon talking point. Fuck off neocon faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There’s no evidence and there never has been.

This is what a shill who thought he was undetected looks like when exposed. Completely off the rails

How am I a shill? Seems like you're the shill if you're calling GENERAL McMaster a globalist soros puppet. I bet you think Soros is the kingpin of the Jews too right?

Fuck off kike.

There is no proof Seth Rich leaked those emails.
>t.followed most of the investigation

Yea they are. Funny how back in the day the Jew parasitized the legitimate ‘leftist’ movements. Now they’re just hateful psychos with huge armies of retards.

I know Soros hates Israel and Netenyahu in particular for being a nationalist, an opinion conveniently shared by his lapdog HR

Back to Seth Rich

Julian Assange named him and then confirmed it by mouthing the word Yes in an interview on Dutch TV

SOROS DOESNT HATE ISRAEL.

THATS A FALSE DISINFO NARRATIVE. Either you're a shill or you're legitimately fucking retarded.

It did... but sadly it wont result in any real change.

The left is trying to import votes, it doesn't matter how many people wake up if they are all replaced with illegals. That is their strategy.... "fuck Americans, they will all figure us out eventually... import ultra-poor then stick them on government programs funded by middle class tax-payers. The 1% back at it again

On one hand we have baseless accusations. On the other hand we have verifiable analysis, openly shared based on limited information. Which one logically seems more reliable. Remove your bias and look at actual facts.

>heres some bullshit half arsed conspiracy i have for sale.
Come with something user because im holding every peice of (((proof))) you could think.
Why dont you be honest with yourself, you dont know what happened.

Crowdstrike walked backed their initial assessments- if I'm not mistaken.

You understand Wikileaks were the outlet that published the material? Him saying it is tantamount to it being a verifiable certitude

Its interesting that the left avoids his name. If he was "their guy" theyvwould martyr him. Claiming he died fighting the goos fight. Obviously there is more tobhia murder than we may ever know, but apparently he wasn't well liked by the DNC.

This. There’s no Jew divide. They are all working against us using many different disguises. I have a feeling that hardcore Zionism is just more true to their actual feelings and goals. Their leftist bullshit is just meant for the dumb goyim to swallow so that their societies are ruined. And sure many regular Jews take up he leftist mantle readily. But hats probably just some in group instinct telling them to shill these things. The purpose is to destroy and they will sacrifice some of their less important fellow bugs for their whole hive. Communism = Zionism = Judaism = shit

Are you going to justify your statements?

prove one thing
* WikiLeaks received the dnc emails before Seth Rich was murdered.

Ill wait

Russia shill identified

That’s the last piece, innit? Why didn’t Mueller take up Kim Dotcom’s legal request to submit evidence to the investigation? I wonder?

Nice try Russian troll.

>Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails.

Yeah, classical liberals are considered to be “Nazis” by delusional leftists who think Mao and Stalin dindunuffin wrong.

Lmao! Pretty soon they're gonna round up all the neets with Russian last names who retweeted

Wtf.

*retweeted wikileaks

If you proved that he received them significantly later than the murder then you'd have an argument. Demanding everyone else prove the opposite is the most retarded thing i can imagine.

Not really sure what your agenda is. But I'm 100% sure you're a fucking idiot and you should kys.

T. Read Your Post

They can't question Assange because he's dead.