David Hogg is a real person. A real student. Not a crisis actor, a liar, an agent, or a spook or anything of the sort

David Hogg is a real person. A real student. Not a crisis actor, a liar, an agent, or a spook or anything of the sort.

He is a real student who suffered, along with many others, because of toxic american gun culture.

Look, he’s in the Snapchat story for parkland plain as day. “Whoah, my debate partner is a crisis actor! You’re not supposed to be at our school, you’re like a 25 year old from California!”

Give it up, loonies. You’re grasping at straws for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/
youtube.com/watch?v=iBT3UYFEd5w
ijr.com/the-declaration/2018/02/1070233-nikolas-cruz-called-911/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5433695/Florida-school-shooter-called-cops-mom-died.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is wrong with his mouth/lips?

Where did little Boss Hogg receive his training ??

The talking points he is able to just slide off his tongue so easily in front of every camera, who is feeding him this constant information ?

Old Man Hogg was FBI, the kid definitely received FBI training.

guess what i just wrote in options

Hi David. You know you're a liar.

I would pay to not see her ugly face on my screen again....

>ID: nupol
and thats my que to leave the thread

really I would...

It's a crisis actorthing. You wouldn't understand.

hes a rapist too.

I'm not really following this particular conspiracy theory, but I don't see how anything in your picture or post proves anything.
When trolls and nuts post what info they have for why they believe he's and actor, it's just "he's just a student!" "He's not an actor!" "How dare you!" over and over. And over.
I'd think if you actually had an argument you wouldn't be relying this hard on repetition and appeal to emotion. You are your own worst enemy.

You saying his dad isn't CIA and his mom doesn't work at CNN?

SAGE YOU NIGGER FAGGOT BITCH BASTARD HOT DOG ANALLY INSERTED HAVING CAMEL FUCKING APE SUCKING DICK HEADS!

The gunfag's 15 minutes are over.

He is a real person. It's just a shame Cruz did not put him down as well.

The moron is anti-American and now spreading his antifa shit to the masses.

What a coinkidink

Kek

i thought this faggot was trying to skip school

I've never once seen him CRY.

He really has a punchable face. It's the combination of callow youth with an inexplicable, unearned sense of bravado. It's amazing how CNN got away with recruiting fierce drama club faggots who never met the victims. I hope there's video when someone finally caves in his little face.

21st century version of the retard posting shit on their walls with red yarn.

How come you kiles never slither out of your hole when niggers spray bullets on innocent people in neighborhoods?

One can hope Cruz is let out and puts him down.

He isn't an actor, he's just the type of guy that would hide in a closet while his friends died. And then use their bodies to build a pile that he could stand on and shout about how they shouldn't have had a way to defend themselves.

ya not as bad as the faggoty kids exploiting the death of their fellow students and loving every last second of it

powerful image boomer.

>Gets told not to act like a retard
>Screams kike
Lel

these kids real or fake are walking a very dangerous line by interfering with americans and their weapons. not exactly the segment of society you want to not like you, particularly when a critical mass is reached in opposition to gun legislation.

Exactly, especially he is anti-American. Shame he wasn't put down with the rest of the vermin.

cue

Stop making these threads, David. You're 15 minutes are up.

Doesn't mean I dont want to see him die in a fire

i knew it

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html

Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off while the shooting continued

investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/

Wow holy shit you got me kys faggot.

What's wrong with everything below his nose?

Brown on brown violence is acceptable, it is in keeping with their Alpha-male, king of the jungle culture. We must respect that.

squeezed face in his mother crotch for 17 years

Cruz was walking bomb.
He was mentally underdeveloped and did not handle the stress of the death of his mother.
When he was a child, he hit other kids with toys and had to be stopped.

The most tinfoil thing you can claim here is LIHOP, and no agency. But the whole police department was negligent because of corruption, so even this fails Occam's Razor test.

why does he always make that stupid fucking face

or is his face just like that

has it been confirmed if he lost friends since hes a senior and the shootings took place in the freshman wing. also hes mentioned on reddit how much he hates the school and hes not well liked

No child is safe until Scott Israel is behind bars.

And his family

Id fuck his sister for sure

mama's good boy, and daddy's little princess

youtube.com/watch?v=iBT3UYFEd5w
ijr.com/the-declaration/2018/02/1070233-nikolas-cruz-called-911/
>“I kind of got mad, and I started punching walls and stuff, and then a kid came at me and threw me on the ground, and he started attacking me, and he kicked me out of the house, and he said was going to gut me,” he said.
>“The thing is, I lost my mother a couple days ago, so, like, I'm dealing with a bunch of things right now.”
>During Deschamps' 911 call from that same day, she described Cruz's violent outburst, and her son, Rock, told dispatchers that Cruz threatened him with a shotgun.
>one call placed by a woman close to him only weeks before the shooting said she knew he was “going to explode.” The woman even said he might “get into a school and just shoot the place up.”
He was a kid with retarded impulse control who could not handle his own anger.
Also, traumatic things happened to him.
I bet he was sorry for himself and angry at the world that it did not treat him good.
I bet school was the most unpleasant place for him.

He has posted many cryptic tweets saying that he knows what he is meant to do in life around the time of the shooting

Well he certainly reminds me of the brat from Robocop 2.

>suffered
show me where he suffered?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5433695/Florida-school-shooter-called-cops-mom-died.html
>Before she died in early November, Cruz's mother, Lynda, had called the authorities numerous times over the past decade to report her son.
>She said he had hit her with the plastic hose from a vacuum, and once threw her against the wall after she took his Xbox away.
>He suffered from anger issues as well as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
>Cruz allegedly shot a neighbor's chicken with a BB gun, cut himself, and possibly swallowed gasoline in a failed suicide attempt.
she took his Xbox away
hit her with a hose
ADHD
OCD
hurts animals
swallows gasoline

>he knows what he is meant to do in life

>swallows gasoline
Rocket fuel bro.

>when this shit and his commie friends harassed a kid so much he went crazy and shot up the school
>pretends he isn't part of the problem
#hoggwash

Didn’t he rape a girl?

How old is he?

Heil Hoggler!
Make America's Schools Safe Again!
Hogg for Prez 2032!

Easy to fake emotions as sociopath but we know an actor when we see one.
Why would they fake this whole thing?
>fake shooting
>get more motion on banning weapons
>make it possible to create absolute fascist state where only government holds any power
>a country of slaves that is

also
>when people call him fake you can always tell it's altright saying so because they dont want ban guns

I have never seen person in panic and grief act in such way. NEVER

Just think which is more likely.

consider this:
you will either get disarmament of the population (D) or 'hardened' schools with militarized teachers (R)

the reason they're not releasing the footage is because david hogg was the shooter

I like the pic. Needs some pizazz though...

He's so cute. Bf goals.

No he is not..
He's a meme.

>He is a real student who suffered

queue

A real fucking douchebag, fuck him

why do you care so much about what loonies on a Mongolian deep sea fishing board say?

whoa, is that a shooped version or from the actual movie?

Ecstacy face. Hogg is rolling

How can you be such a loser and still keep winning your seat in florida

KEK
time to rewatch

Could even be CIA, his dad also worked for a contractor company called CUBIC.

Fuck off (((faggot)))

Punchable face
why does he always make that stupid fucking face

or is his face just like that

mama's good boy, and daddy's little princess

Could even be CIA,

Why don't you ak him for a blow job, since you're both faggots, i mean.

Hogg is an anti-American jew, he should be quarantined in israel with the rest of his race of cousins.

Still don't get the whole "mil-grade" weapon bullshit meme. The Government always goes to the lowest bidder for everything.

#metoo

it's been a long time and I too wonder if it holds up. Rosco's dog was my favorite character

I seriously doubt the government goes to the lowest bidder unless it involves politics. The problem is they're made in such a way as to be easily repaired with minimum down time. I'm pretty sure when a gun grabber says "military grade" they either mean it's big and scary or that they think it's a Rambo gun or something retarded. I meant to put "" around military grade when I made that.

Whoever made pic-related you deserve a medal and will surely feast in valhalla

Fuck off shill. His dad was FBI and it was his Mom's friend that works at CNN.

How do I get my jaw to look as weak as that?

Even if hes not an actor, hes still a colossal faggot.

Equipment to simulate and AIM indirect fire. Including machinegun fire. Viva Las Vegas?

Sup Forums never said he was a crisis actor
Sup Forums is one person
i am Sup Forums

I hear he is a real rapist also.

>t. David Hogg