Madoka Magica

In ten years, what will this show's legacy be? Will it be considered a must watch show like NGE or Cowboy Bebop is, will it be forgotten, or will it be somewhere in between?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1067367/56c90bddf7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember Haruhi? Something like that.

I think Madoka is better
It's some kind of cultural or technological progress

My one complaint about this show

Why the actual fuck wasn't the Walpurgisnacht actually Homura from the future?

It seemed like they were setting that up from the start but as usual it didn't pan out

As shitty Yuki Yuna

I think it's already secured itself as a pretty big franchise that will be remembered forever. It's not really close to the level of NGE, but in terms of western fandom it's way up there with Bebop.

I know, before you even say anything, even the Aes Sedai can't believe they missed this angle

OR DID THEY

>6 years later
>still no good hetero doujin

If you allow a single male creature of any sort to contaminate this show I will literally kill you

I tried my best to sexualize the Madokas like I did with Eva but I could never get into it

I can't self insert as women but having a bunch of self inserting women lose to the cock is too much for a human to bear

Actually now that I think of it this would literally be the NTR genre of Madoka doujins

Which basically already exists in huge volume, it's just always fat old men

It's already way more popular than Bebop ever was in Japan. In the west, who knows?

I used to get mine from sadpanda before I forgot how to get past their crazy proxy thing but these days nhentai is my go to source

I think it does age pretty well in Jap. Can't be on the same level as NGE but still a milestone for Nips I think.

>you will never be a fat old man with the megucas as your fucktoys

I mean I could
I just start to feel really physically shitty after eating greasy food so it's not worth it for me
And I can't eat like 8 healthy dinners a day, I'd have to be in the army or the NFL or something

If you're in the army or NFL, you could stay pretty lean while eating 2-4 healthy dinners a day, like Lina Inverse

Admit it. You fapped to that bitibiti doujin

What are you doing mate?

>good
>hetero
Only one.

Rebellion will be remembered more than the show itself.

>Implying Walrusnight isn't what happens to Homucifer eventually

>selfies
Ew

It might've been as prominent as Evangelion if Shaft had shown competence and continued it instead of making a shitty Your Name ripoff.

>selfies is the issue
>phoneposting
He needs to fuck off.

Look at the selfie first my man

Rebellion was a mistake. Butcher wanted to end it as a standalone series. He should've listened to his heart (which grew three sizes during Episode 12).

Don't worry. 10 years from now, there will be no heterosexuals left to complain.

My dad asked me to take one fucking selfie a couple of months ago and I send it to him and now I never hear the end of it

Nobody care, kill yourself, faggot

I know you don't care about my selfie, which is why I'm telling you to ignore it and focus on my awesome collages instead

Kill yourself, you fucking waste of eggs and milk

edgy white kid, go back to or get b&

I want Homucifer to turn me into a cute lesbian.

Both of y'all shut up and quit bumping the thread over this hatefucking.

Rebellion is a masterpiece.

Calling it a masterpiece implies it has no flaws.
Rebellion has a very, very big flaw.

If you have shit taste, maybe

It's 8/10

I want Homucifer to turn me into Madoka

Over rated tumblr bait.
Don't get me wrong, it was an above average anime but it really wasn't as emersive or as original as Evangelion. Madoka rips off a lot from earlier mahou shojou.

While main series is 6/8.

>Calling it a masterpiece implies it has no flaws.
It absolutely does not.

It will be this generations last generations Evangelion of the entropy genre.

there's green's boyfriend

And Madoka's dad and little brother and that one guy the teacher called on in episode 1
There's nobody to work with.

Is there a better ship than Homu x Nakazawa?

There should be more Saotome x Nakazawa content.
>not superior /ss/
Nice necro bump for the 3rd time btw.

Fuck off.

The first user, I agree can fuck right off.

It will be remembered as that one show that was pretty fun but nobody wants to talk about anymore because the fans are total garbage

You sure are.

It will always be considered a must watch, at least within the normal timespan, eventually it might start to look as appealing to newcomers as Minky Momo, but it will always be a landmark.

On the more niche side, there is the trouble that every fanbase of a new series is jealous as fuck about Madoka and so are the fanbases of a lot of the old ones. They already dominate magical girl threads and try to shun us despite Madoka being the key magical girl of our generation, as the stream of new fans slows down, I can only imagine the plebs will be far more open with their abuse.

So you admit you judge the show by its fans?

The more creatively inclined fans were pretty fun, but they aren't very active. The last political cycle probably claimed the creative lives of many as well.

The massive collection of futa doujins
Lots of good magic dick doujins.

A masterpiece isn't something that's perfect.

>there will never be another anime as epic as Madoka

It will depend on what Shaft does with it. As long as something related shows up it won't be forgotten, more so because it spawned the "Mahou Shoujo gone wrong" gender, like Yuuki Yuuna.

Madoka Magica will be considered a Mahou Shoujo classic, a classic within a niche nothing more

>nobody wants to talk about
That doesn't say anything about the show. It just says that talking about about it is no fun because the fans are cancerous.

just wait a few more years

It's fun discussing until the tripfags and shippers arrive. That's starting to happen less and less nowadays.

>Yuuki Yuuna
Stop giving free advertisement for that shit.

Aniplex here, we'll make more Madoka content if each of you buy $100 worth of virtual goods in our new mahou shoujo mobage Magia Record.

I wouldn't be playing your stupid game if your artwork wasn't so good.

It's iconic but I don't think it has the secret sauce to make anyone watch. It's like dark but not dark enough visually to draw with that alone. Headless Mami is the only thing that will ever endure from it.

It was garbage, so no one is going to care about it

Madoka is the melon.

Yuyuyu is good and fun though.

What are the best subs for yuyuyu?

[Asenshi]

HS is freeleech though...

>current year
>when you substract 2011 from current year it becomes 6
>that leaves 10 more years
user I don't know if I'll live for that long, yet you tell me to wait.

now you have a reason to keep piloting that meat suit

I'll give you fun. The first part, when the story was still lighthearted, was really fun and enjoyable. But the "dark and serious" parts were just awful.

Whatever happened to Poorfag?

Washed away by the tsunami

Starved to death because poorfag gonna poor.

That is not cool.
Also, I am 100% sure Kyouko would not hurt a starving kid like that.

Why has Kyubey not made Poorfag a Meguca?

At this point literally every fan of the series just wants Madoka and Homura to kiss and that to be the end. They sat on the franchise for too long and now all interest in the story outside of the romance is dead. More people care about the mobage now in Japan.

No, speak for yourself. The vast majority of Madoka fans are in it for the story, not for your headcanon lesbian fantasies.

Her wish is a turn-off to his grimdark energy generation boner. Also worried that poorfag might honestly not have any regrets at all afterwards (like a lesbian lover) to drive turning into a witch.

>must watch show
>Cowboy Bebop
Fuck off.

There is no story planned, they have no idea where to go from Rebellion and they're not even trying. They aren't working on the series in any capacity as of a few months ago. All they would ever do is come up with some kind of adventure to end up having the goddesses fight, and that's the end. Wraith arc already proved the creativity is running dry.

>The vast majority of Madoka fans are in it for the story, not for your headcanon lesbian fantasies.
Everyone knows MadoHomu is the story at this point, anything new would be contrived and just be a delay to the conclusion everyone has waited half a decade for. Unless you want to see Homura clones ranging from good to evil doing wacky things with Bane Sayaka and Mami nuking the planet because it looks cool while Kyouko fights wraiths.

Wraith arc wasn't a main project and wasn't even written by Urobuchi, so don't talk shit like that proves anything.

>Everyone knows MadoHomu is the story at this point

No, that's just you and your circlejerking yurifriends on Sup Forums.

>Yurifags think their ship is the endgame
When will they learn?

>he doesn't know the yuri code

Take your goggles off, faggot.

She got an upgrade.

>Madoka talks about wanting love letters from boys
>Madoka friendzones Homura in the climax of the series
>Yurifags still cling to thier delusions
pathetic desu

Wraith arc had oversight from Shinbo and Ume. The concept movie took elements from it. Notice how the franchise hasn't had a single piece of media since it besides the mobage?

>No, that's just you and your circlejerking yurifriends on Sup Forums.
This is delusion. It's not like the entire fandom when it wasn't tumblrposting wasn't hypothesizing how Madoka would deal with Homura, which is the only thing at all that matters. But you're a retard who obviously hates any idea of Madoka even acknowledging Homura is a dyke and just wants dumb shit nothing stories that look pretty.

Explain to me your idealized story that does not involve Madoka confronting Homura at any point, because clearly that isn't the story.

exhentai.org/g/1067367/56c90bddf7/

Not at all, you faggot.

Homura is still crazy gay for her even if it's only one-sided.

I know.
Silly yurifriend. Of course Madoka will need to confront Homura. I'm saying they'll never be an item and thinking otherwise is delusion.

>Explain to me your idealized story that does not involve Madoka confronting Homura at any point
No one's making a point that Madoka and Homura shouldn't confront eachother. The point is that there's more to the story than "Homura wants to lez it up with Madoka".

From an interview with Urobuchi:
Q: Why did you choose to portray a homosexual love?
A: I don't think it is that special -- a really strong friendship turns into a lovelike-relationship without the sexual attraction, in their case.

Homura loves Madoka, but she's not the horny dyke you people love to portray her as.

Do not hurt the yurifriends puny brain.

>Homura loves Madoka, but she's not the horny dyke you people love to portray her as.
people tend to forget that even though Homura spent atleast 12 years in the timeloop, she still didn't have the opportunity to grow up
they are still 14-15 year old girls
and junior high school girls can be VERY obsessive about their first "love"

>Madoka, I love you
>I don't love you Homura but we can still do this together
>Okay
>Wow this is fucking awful. Homu didn't get BTFO like she should be, the fucking bitch. Madoka should have killed her like she deserves. Hey look yurifags are you mad? It's canon Madoka hates Homura. Yurifags BTFO!

It's not like your bait is stale and has been repeated ad nauseam for half a decade. You only come into these threads to shitpost about how much Madoka doesn't love Homura, using the same exact images and the same exact posts straight from tumblr. It's not even possible to discuss the state of this franchise without retards like you shitting it up. All you care about is shitposting about how much you hate yuri. Not that it matters, all the remaining fanartists are just waifufags and shippers now. The franchise is going the route of Fate as a mobage money machine, and if they do pick it up for a sequel, it's going to be shit pandering.