Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette
imgur.com/a/0ld9f)
imgur.com/a/eKk85).
youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
i.imgur.com/ZwCTh22.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technomancy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Umaru recoiling in shock after being stabbed in the gut

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Stabbed by what? a foam sword?

Yoshiko from aho girl drawn as minion from despicable me

Requesting Tamotsu and Mayo from Akiba's Trip: The Animation fooling around with cut outs for couples, or they doing anything cute as a couple.
Also requesting this

Requesting Iris performing on stage in this outfit.

Requesting someone of the artist's choice defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

Requesting Valvo R7 in a parody of Megas XLR

Requesting a small comic of Akko telling Sucy and Lotte that she kissed Diana, with Sucy nearly falling out the window and Lotte bursting into tears(of sadness or happiness is up to you)

Posting from the previous thread.

I'd like to request a crossover (Something like a skirmish or a fight) if possible between Alkaid from .hack// (Here's an album with different poses of her: imgur.com/a/0ld9f) and Uzume Tennouboshi from Megadimension Neptunia (Here's another album: imgur.com/a/eKk85).

Alkaid uses dual twin swords while Uzume uses a fucking Megaphone.

I hope I'm not asking for that much, and thank you in advance!

Can I get this animation but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Pitz and Lappa spoofing Mirai Nikki/Future Diary!

I await whiny brat accusing me of being Mishafag/a gagfag

Chitose Karasuma from Girlish Number doing a naked dogeza

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting Lupin the Third and Carmen Sandiego sharing a cup of wine in a room full of treasures.

Requesting Shiny Chariot in the Lingering Will's armor, with it matching her outfit colors, wielding a Shiny Rod keyblade.
Or have her dressed in keyblade armor of your own design, the other armors are in case you need some examples

Requesting Kero cosplaying as Ultraman Geed while parodying the first few lyrics of his opening theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg

Requesting Gabarla reaching for a cup of heterodyne coffee while stating "I'm too old for this shit"

Amano happily smothering the member in her cleavage, getting a huge cumshot

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

I'd like Uni to be wearing a formal dress - like the one as seen in the animation - waning to dance or dancing in (my) point of view. A nice slow dance or a bit faster but still classy dance.

Requesting a STMC grunt asking other anime aliens to attack Earth only to get ignored/blown off. Duly note a STMC grunt is 50 meters while the rest of these things clock in around 20.

Or draw monster girls of all of them.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Mage with slight tan with or without tanlines too.
You could even draw Mage casting a spell or dressed like a real mage with a robe or cloak and all that, even casting Magic Missile.

>I await whiny brat accusing me of being Mishafag/a gagfag
Just ignore the faggot and report him if he shows his ugly autistic picture.

please do not summon him.

Get rid of that last part

knife, metal preferably

i'm not a drawfag but what kinda situation you had in mind anyway?

Isn't that moron supposed to be perma banned?

Let us not speak of the matter any further. he's still posting on the dying thread.

Are you a gagfag, Pitzfag?

mate do you realise how much work that would be for someone

Ta-class getting married! Or Ta-class wearing seifuku full-body armor!

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

No, pretty sure I'm an asexual.

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

/r/ing a sad pandagguy

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting you to draw your waifu or favorite female character in this

Requesting Fate Tamamo-no-Mae wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good whatever you'd think she'd wear.
In swimtrunks and topless with leys covering her chest like Herc is great as well

Or just more of Jeanne in that dress, that's good too.

Watch Ar Tonelico just to annoy "everyone is one person" fag.

something lewd of these two vamplolis please

Requesting Konoha from Gamers! masturbating in her dark room while on her PC, hoodie zipped or unzipped

Request Yumeko as a nude catgirl licking blood from her clawed fingers.

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Requesting Yoko Littner working at BooBies

Requesting Amanda with any of these different hairstyles, nothing specific

Requesting art of Nami from behind, arms above her head, and her breasts visible from the sides.

Having wool in your crotch doesn't seem comfortable. Imagine the itch.

this is the worst meme outfit yet
why not just request girls in cut-out swimsuits

Requesting Mana dressed as Takane

Like something gory, multiple stab wounds look of shock/betrayal. Do whatever you want with the rest.

Also sorry for the delay work is a bitch

Requesting Mari from Love Live Sunshine as a 1920's mobster

Requesting c/u/teness.

Requesting Shiny Chariot with bright blue hair and Ursula with dark red hair, with both examining their hair and looking slightly confused

Requesting Asuna Harukaze from softenni either creampie sex, missionary pose sex or footjob please.

Requesting this with Kamina from TTGL, Joseph Joestar from Jojo, and Yuuya Mirokuji from Re:Creators.
Refs: i.imgur.com/ZwCTh22.jpg
If you like it, then please go for it and take your time. You don't have to do it just because you got direct-requested, you know. It ain't an obligation. If anything, a Persona x JoJo x Yuuya crossover would be neat too, because of the stand things of each series. Or Yuuya reading Jojo and saying "What a rip off!"

Requesting Genoise making super sentai poses!

Genoise is the unit made up by the three standing here.

Requesting Ryuuko and/or Satsuki getting fucked in the ass

>two of the strongest characters in kill la kill
>involved in such beta activities
Requesting Ryuuko and/or Satsuki fucking this user in the ass with life fiber dicks.

not that guy but isn't it the point to have them be broken or humbled

not same user but doing it

Requesting a pov of Felix Argyle with the viewer hand grabbing his chin while he has a worried look on his face.

I hereby request Darkness being tickled by feathers in any perceivable fashion.
Obviously she is enjoying it.

Maria getting hit in the balls with a baseball bat, despite being in pain him saying "you are gonna have to hit me harder than that."

fuck me, I just lost the drawing...
sorry, guess i'll see if i'm not too lady to try again tmr :(

Requesting Toua Tokuchi from One Outs entering the Beers team from BASEketball.

Requesting a drunk Kobayashi undressing after a long day.

nevermind, found it :)

Absolutely Beautiful

Bully Fujiwara given every chance; it's your duty.

Requesting a parody of the above image with Sophia

this counts, right

Request a big tiddie meme girl and I'll draw a quick sketch. Only doing one. Already know the outfit I will give her.

Requesting chimera with the legs of Rosemon X, upper body and torso of Akeno's Super Mode/Fallen Angel form, arms of Witchblade Masane with Rosemon X's vines on said arms, head and overall skin tone of Asmodian Asagi, the wings of Balance Breaker Issei to go with Akeno's wings, and a random evil looking armored lizard tail.

Galko

Pcute.

Requesting Wo from KanColle dressed as a sorceress or cosplaying as any magic user character you like please.

Marine!

Requesting a smug looking Aqua with a full hime-cut hairstyle (keep the hair loop).

Requesting an epic battle of "wits" and "intelligence" between Akko and Yoshiko

Sailor Scout/Kogal requests? Probably only doing a few tonight.

Requesting this with dark magician girl

Here's your completely normal drawing, nothing out of the ordinary

>Asking for commissions
>Didn't drop a signature or anything
I mean, I'll throw all the money at you, but look.

Tejina Sailor Scout!

not galko, dropped

Give mail or discord then.

Are you asking for which drawfag I am or my blog? Momo // Ichimomo-tan

Wow,

kogal uzuki is my favourite thing, please make more exist

Tottymatsu#6039 there's a reason my name is currently that but it's too long of an explanation

Sounds cute.

Post email please.

[email protected]

Requesting Technomancer Annie DDoSing "ancient" futuristic JRPG tech.

What technomancy is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technomancy

Can you do guys in sailor scout outfits?

Blackman the fuck you doing? Fujiwara is for tender loving!

Kidding. Cute bully is a best. Fujiwara is for tender bullying. This is super cute couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks