This is the most perfect form a human female can take

This is the most perfect form a human female can take.

Too old

Hell no, that ain't no loli.

new chapter is out on raw.sen

wait for Utopia to TL

tits too far apart even for the normal physics standard

Well, they only just released 264 and since PS is on break this week, Utopia will also take a break. Thus you can expect this new chapter to be released in 4 weeks.

Incorrect. This is the most perfect form.

I *cannot* wait for Hanashit tears when she finally gets BTFO once and for all

Fucking why

One site has the chapters translated through chapter 265, and raws are out through 267. I NEED MORE OF THIS BULLSHIT NOW

This math seems strange to me, also...

Sorry but no

>just released 264
Nigga, they released 265 days ago.

this is ending soon, right?
what's end game looking like? no memes.

>this is ending soon, right?
Haha, no.

This
>top-tier personality
>top-tier body
How can Hana compete?

If only her personality wasn't complete trash

This 265 isn't by Utopia though.

Only based Kate can handle her

I hope not. Still so much to cover tbqh, like Mari and Chiyo's relationship, and Mari's past with her dad and how she became a misandrist in the first place.

Also all the relationship loose ends need to be tied up, and we need to see what happens when everyone finally learns of the extent of Hana and Kiyoshi's relationship

Yeah I just noticed and I also noticed this new group isn't exactly reliable with their translation.

They're both complete shit so they have much in common

Laugh now while you still can faggots, because real best girl is gonna piss all over your hopes and dreams.

Not even a shadow of her sister's perfection.

Too sweaty. I bet she smells like a hobo.

>best girl, he says
>but she's the worst piece of trash
>implying she ever had a chance
I pity you

>perfect
>shit personality
Marifag pls

I want to fuck her in the butt

This. Not a pissfag (fucking disgusting desu,) but he pissed on her, so he should at least take responsibility and wife her.

The only proper way to take responsibility is to put her in the where she belongs

Mari is only for getting pegged by.

fellow marifriend

>it begins

>I bet she smells like a hobo
Do not worry for I'd make sure to lick her clean everyday

Even though you're absolutely and undeniably wrong, a trash personality is better than no personality

>hanafag this BTFO

I think Kate would make a good friend. She's nice and pretty too

Except that her personality is complete shit with no redeeming qualities, and she gets BTFO constantly by a "no personality" girl who's actually a good person unlike Hanashit

Mari > Meiko > Chiyo > Star-san > Mayumi > Kate > Mitsuko > Anzu > Risa > Slut > Hana

Something I've never understood is the fact that Mari and Kate had sex.
Like, not a kiss, not one falling on the other and squeezing a boob.
They had full on sex, but the manga seems to have both forgotten that, and totally underplayed it.
Kate is legit in love with Mari, and they had fucking sex.
A manga that treats any small increment of romantic or relationship progression like a huge event, the fact that two character made love was just brushed past like it was nothing.

>but the manga seems to have both forgotten that
It hasn't. Kate just told Meiko she had kissed Mari in the last chapter

Whaddya mean? I don't mind filling the thread with discussion of best girl

>Kate is legit in love with Mari
The whole point is that she isn't.

How do you figure that? The whole point of the scene was that Mari stooped to Kates level and took advantage of her feelings to get dirt on her in the form of the sex tape.

Your biggest sin is putting Risa so close to the bottom
> PBR-sama > Risa > Slut > Chiyo > Mari > every other girl > Kate > the boys > every inanimate object > Hana
FTFY

>shit personality
Never denied it. Still hotter than every other girl in the manga, and far more interesting than the stale piece of bland bread known as Chiyo.

>bullying is discussion
>Hanashit this desperate

I want more of Anzu and Shingo. Anzu is so cute, especially when she's with Shingo. Awkward delinquents trying to love each other is the best.

She wasn't in love with Mari, she wanted to be Mari. Mari figured that out and switched from "you love me" to "you can be me if you suck on my titties."

>not having a complete trash personality is bland
What did he mean by this?

She literally never said that. Reread it. She wanted to accepted by Mari, who she idolized to the point of becoming pseudo-romantically obsessed with her.
Mari was what she could never be, despite her posturing. So she came to worship her and seek her acknowledgement.

Is this the Hanafag bully thread? I missed the last one

There is something in the way he draws the lips... is like an instant hard on.

Yeah

Only desperation here is from Chiyoshitters who know they already lost

Pic related

Yeah, Mari is the lesbian, not Kate.

>not having a complete trash personality is bland
That's right you uncultured pleb. Chiyo doesn't have any glaring flaws, but she doesn't have any remarkable qualities either, which means there's very little the author can work on to make her interesting. This means she's a very mediocre and bland character. What can you even say about her other than being generically "nice" and and being the object of desire of the much more interesting and flawed Kiyoshi? This is a comedy, and Chiyo barely makes me chuckle.

>projecting this hard
>desperation
>but Hanafags are the ones who get the most triggered when you talk shit about their trash waifu

>She literally never said that.
Are you stupid or something? In one of the most recent chapters Kate even literally says she doesn't care wether Mari hates her or likes her. Well clearly you have your headcanon, enjoy it.

You realize the same could be said for literally every side character right? Seems that she gets extra hate from you because she threatens your ship

I just wanna point out that we only talk about Hana because there is nothing at all about Chiyo to talk about.

Besides the fact she won't win, obviously

She like throbbing necks

You mean we bully Hanashit so much because there's so much trash about her, but I guess how you see it is easier to accept for you

This is the kinda shit that makes me love the series. It's just so over the top with sexual humor.

>Kate said it, so it must be true!
Because there has never been a character in manga who claims not to care what their love interest thinks about them.

She wasn't being tsundere, user, just completely uninterested that Mari hated her and you know it. But I'm sure no amount of evidence can dislodge that headcanon of yours.

I'm not trying to support a head canon. I jut don't think it makes any sense that Kate actually doesn't care what Mari thinks. Everything she does is for the sake of getting Mari's attention and being her "rival".
She's obsessed with Mari, and has been for years.
Her saying she doesn't care what Mari thinks of her seems like prideful posturing, given all the shit she's done.

And now you're just moving goalposts. I never even said any of the things you mentionned in that last post. We're talking about Kate being in love with Mari here. Not Kate looking up to Mari or caring what she thinks.

I mean, when you idolize and obsess over someone, and then willingly have full on lesbian sex with them in a fit of lust, it's not a huge logical leap to assume there's at least something there.

>Shows no jealousy over the lewdness with Kiyoshi
>Seems to have no interest in pursueing physical relationship and called the 69 one night only thing.
>Doesn't even care that Mari used her insecurities against her, only cares about failed keikaku.
>Literally says she doesn't care wether Mari hates her.
Any assumptions you make are actually based on nothing.

>You realize the same could be said for literally every side character right?
Risa and the director are side characters, and both are infinitely more interesting and funnier than Chiyo, hell, even the Fujo girl and Anzu have funnier gags than her. I don't really hate Chiyo by the way, I'm just pointing out why she's boring, specially among this cast of quirky over the top misfits.

>Seems that she gets extra hate from you because she threatens your ship
You mean Mari x me? I don't see how Chiyo is a problem.

She's currently relentlessly trying to track down Mari so that she won't leave Japan.

So is Meiko. And actually we don't know what she's planning, as Meiko as already pointed out.

True, but Meiko is also obsessed with Mari. The difference is that she never had consensual sex with her.
I'm not trying to argue a shipping fantasy. But I think it's pretty clear that Kate's feelings for Mari are more complicated than she lets on. Actions speak louder than words, especially for characters like Kate, who constantly lie to others and herself.

You're discussing with literal autists, user

this math theory is very strange.
utopia doesn't follow breaks, they r low with budget and have a little free time but they'll surely do it. they just need support

Oh yes, it is far too old for a human female, do you mind sharing your ideal body with me? I'm not a cop or anything, I too like my women young, why don't we meet up and share our love for illegally aged girls

D**Kiyoshi

Will the end come after the hiatus ends?

Next week is a break

After the break, Chiyo falls in love with Hana.

What is this? A scan for ants?

Yurifag pls

It's not real sex if there's no dick involved.

>tfw Mari will never give you what you want most.

respect and a shitton of money?

That and her tight pussy for me to plow.

God damn the entire uroboros scene is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen

I wanna date Mari

I thought that was a dream sequence

Get in line.

on kangokugakuen you have TL till 265

not before me,

>wrong pic, sry

is this bitch pouring out A&W? Unforgivable.

that was rape

Silly user, girls can't rape.

but i'm gonna marry her

I prefered this one.

I want her

NOT SO FAST

Weird, that doesn't look like Purple Heart