JEWISH EMPLOYEE BACKSTABBED ALEX JONES!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lgYjLRW-rDg&

ALEX JONES'S ONE JEWISH EMPLOYEE IS BACKSTABBING HIM WITH FALSE SEXUAL ALLEGATIONS AND SLANDER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=_wHVrYURtgs
pewtube.com/user/Gambit/HSkRThO?autoplay=on
theweek.com/speedreads/758529/mueller-reportedly-considering-charges-against-russians-who-leaked-emails
youtube.com/watch?v=meFTH_W0ffo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, they couldn't shut him down with those BULLSHIT strikes so now he's being character assassinated. Do the jews even realize that pushing all this shit out at once shows everyone that this is an effort from a certain (((group))) and not organic?

Jones has been far too loose with the people he has allowed on the air over the past 5 years

he tried to be a "Big Tent" media guy there for a while, back about 2 years ago, thinking he could bring on Jews and bring on Black Females as anchors, and that would somehow broaden his appeal

Instead, just like always, it backfired.

Until Jones talks bout ZOG he is controlled oppo

Alex Jones is Jewish controlled opposition

Here come the shills all saying the same bullshit. He can't name the Jew on air, just like NOBODY ELSE CAN. He's already being actively threatened and silenced from discussing certain topics. They are threatening his life and now they're trying to destroy his brand because they are afraid of Alex.

>Alex Jones literally admits he's Jewish
>Anons who bring attention then are the actual Jews tho

Your propaganda game is so weak

>"""opposition"""
he's totally (((ourguy)))

youtube.com/watch?v=_wHVrYURtgs

He's a gatekeeper and by the time you're AWARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ALEX and his lack of naming the Jew. YOU KNOW WHY HE CANT DO THAT.

This

Eh jewtube did verify his channel, which they don't do unless they think he beneficial to their cause. I think he is unwittingly controlled opposition, but sometimes stumbles upon something they don't like.

Mark my words in a few years Alex Jonestein will be talking about the JQ and Race Realism.

>gatekeeper
I heard this shit before, can you explain a little more.

It's not always his fault. Sometimes he trusts people and sources that lie to him.

It’s allnthose boner supplements hensells

Basically he's redpilling people, BUT ONLY TO A CERTAIN POINT. He makes people aware that the world they live in is full of deception. He gets people to ask questions and think about the bigger picture. He'll substitute Jews with shit like communist, or the communist chinese or saudi arabia, JUST LIKE TRUMP DOES. Once you watch enough Alex Jones your own curiosity should propel you to research everything in more depth than he does and that's how you learn the truth.

He has still redpilled more people than any of us ever will, and *completely* discrediting him more likely sends people back to far worse sources.

Ah i see, I agree with that. Also trip of truth.

Deal with Jews and you get a Jew deal.

he tells half truths meant to keep people distracted gets involved with things simply to discredit them. Remember his chobani retarction? everything he gets involved with automatically discredits whichever side he's on.

>He has still redpilled more people than any of us ever will
THIS.

lmfao this thing claims he grabbed her butt.

Nobody gives a fuck about being discredited. LOOK AT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA. They have no credibility left. They are trying SO HARD to shut Alex Jones down because his followers are more important than retards like you saying he has no credibility.

>redpills people
>builds cult like following
>sells vitamins like they are going out of style
please tell me one thing Jones has done to bring us closer to victory?
>inb4 he elected POTUS

Lol. She isn't even some atractive thing.

Eh the dude has to make a living some how.

more like they tested the waters on banning him and discovered that it was backfiing on them

he's got radio station too, and a website that streams the show. youtube ban would slow him down, but not stop him, and it would piss a lot of people off: military people

wake up retard he isnt saying anything that would get him killed for. Where's bill cooper you know the guy who predicted 9/11?

Nope. I'm not going to get into a debate with you. There's no reason to because the amount of support he has speaks for itself.

Will Alex finally be redpilled on the JQ now?

>wake up retard he isnt saying anything that would get him killed for

YEAH IF I HAD CHILDREN AND A FAMILY I WOULDNT SAY SHIT EITHER.

Rob Jacobson, a former video editor who worked for Jones for 13 years, claims that Jones and other co-workers called him “The Resident Jew,” “The Jewish Individual,” and “Yacobson.”

Why do niggers try to ruin everything?
Jesus fuck, Do niggers always think they are going to grab huge lucky star by playing old victim game.
Did this fucking nigger had to be loud mouth for second fame she was going to experience to oppose security and good paying job at Jones

Maybe he knows what would get him killed and avoids outright saying it, but points to it.

Im all for him funding himself but its fucking clear what 90% of his intention is. Have you watched one of his live streams? Its like 5 minutes of headline reading 55 minutes of NUTRICUDECALS. Fuck mk ultra is less effective.

all the anti-jones shills itt is all the proof i need that he's probably legit

Looks like Alex fell for the diversity is our strength meme.

Did you notice after Alex Jones cut ties with Steve Bannon the shills turned on him?

The Jew claiming Alex was "grooming him for homosexual sex" and the hideous sheboon with the other claim were obviously CIA infiltrators.

This event shows that Alex Jones may well be legit, and that they are actually scared of his message and audience.

with jews you lose
jonestein deserves this

Then don't watch the streams. There is only so much shocking shit to talk about before running dry.

what good is a "truth" sayer if the DOTR never comes. Noone here will ever hold anyone in dc accountable they will continue to rape kids, send americans off to die for bankers interests and fuck this culture into some weird aboomination.
>inb4 nice demoralizing campaign sharia blue

Exactly, it's a coordinated shilling effort and this nigger intern was obviously a plant. AJ may be a supplement shill but he otherwise appears to be on to something. I thought he was a Zionist tool for a while but this may well prove that he is scaring them...

>my family and my life is more important than saving the world from Jews
then what good is Mr. Jones? Fuck off.

>ourgoy

Helped you out there schlomo

Why are the Democrats scared of Mueller? How come Mueller exposed Priestap and Strzok? You know that Priestap's wife was on the 9/11 comission? You know that she worked for Kroll? You know that Sabina Meschel's mother worked at the NYC FED? Her father worked for Goldman Sachs and Wednesday 10.

Trump IS draining the swamp, you just haven't been paying attention.

he's always been like that, there are literally dozens of disgruntled people who were "infowars associates" during the prime truth movement days of 04-07 who were on air every single day for a few months then disappeared then turned up later on some shitty marginal conspiratard shoutcast show saying about how AJ made them sign NDAs that prevent them from revealing he is on the mossad's payroll.

nobody, not jack blood, jeff rense, john stadtmiller, jason bermas, webster tarpley have been able to even put a dent in filterman's growth in popularity even though AJ legit fucked over pretty much all of them. he's either an incredibly shrewd conman or someone else is funding his operation while allowing just enough controversy to persist.

You know those Russians who got indicted by Mueller? Guess who gave them their VISAs to enter the country????

JOHN KERRY.

He had a black guy correspondent that mysteriously quit the show and ended up dead. I wonder how much shit infomemes people get IRL?

>dont release the findings around the midterms
do you know why? because the (D)s know mueller doesnt have shit against trump. NADA. IF mueller tells the world the russian investigation was a goose egg it WOULD GENOCIDE democrat turnout.
>mueller is not our guy ffs

Pretty accurate tbqh. Curiosity will lead you further down the rabbit hole.

Mueller has 14k indictments sitting and waiting. The US government just invested 500 million dollars into Guantanamo Bay.

Deep State is fucked.

So john kerry is getting taken down by sessions then right?
>next you'll tell me this guy will go to jail for perjury

Nobody can reveal their power level in public.

>Alex Jones loves jewish dick
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>military people
OH so welfare faggot crybabies whenever Iran captures them who need to kill themselves and stop draining me of my tax $? Them? Military people are the weakest faggots in the world who couldn't make it in the private sector and nobody respects them. 1 kills themself every 24 hours and all America does is sigh in relief 1 less burden gone.

So how come the dems are allowed to give orders to the special counsel? Isn't that obstruction of justice?

jews jewing jews

Oh so they treated him like a part of the crew and bantered with him? I fucking hate jews so much you can't even have fun around them. With jews you lose.

Jakari jackson died?

No. Not by Jeff Sessions. By Robert Mueller.

its not an order its plea for mueller not to fuck their big wave. If mueller was our guy he would end this shit show of an investigation and hand out those indictments you so whole heartily believe is for the swamp

I see a coward got his mom's computer.

>trusting a Jew ever..

Serves him right

Some Pollacks have always hated on Jones. Some out of jealousy of his reach. Some to be contrarian faggots. Some just because Alex Jones has that deep males voice and it just triggers NEET virgins who can't grow any facial hair. The only arguement I ever see them make is that Jones doesn't scream about Jews 24 hours a day. He hints around at them though just sub in Jews when he says globalists.

when does he reveal his power level? before or after the dems blue wave.

Service members pay taxes you fucking pile of excrement.

pewtube.com/user/Gambit/HSkRThO?autoplay=on

It's gonna start ramping up.

theweek.com/speedreads/758529/mueller-reportedly-considering-charges-against-russians-who-leaked-emails

This article came out 20 minnutes ago.

remember the chobani retraction?
youtube.com/watch?v=meFTH_W0ffo
>disabled comments
>disabled dislikes
>takes up mantle of champion of liberty

maybe mueller should just keep the invesigation going until 2020 I mean he is flipped right? more indictments :D

uh why are you lying the comments are there and so are the dislikes.

Nope. The swamp will be drained this year.

Woah, like two days ago some user claimed Alex’s career was finished soon and that all anons should cap the thread.

I didn’t, but did anyone else? Or did they at least see the thread?

i don't think so, last i heard he was trying to make comic books.

>implying vitamins aren't what will save the white race
nice try schlomo

>he can't name the Jew on air
Why the fuck not. What a bunch of pussies you "alt-lite" queer faggots are. You all act so patriotic and talk about how you're the resistance yet you don't even have the balls to call out the real threat. Pussy fucks.

You niggers shit on AJ for being a supplement shill but Caveman and Secret 12 are fucking legit

>meme flag
Kill yourself shlomo.

ONE employee?
>pic related

>obody, not jack blood, jeff rense, john stadtmiller, jason bermas, webster tarpley have been able to even put a dent in filterman's growth in popularity
I have absolutely 0 idea who any of those faggots are. I can only guess you're one of them and you're jealous of infomemes success while noone subscribes to your shit tier content. Tell me what he's been wrong about name 3 things.

>Sup Forums is one person
mate, they're supplements if anyone is shitting on them because they're sold by Alex Jones they're either retarded or a shill.

When will you realize Alex Jones is a wrestling character?

>when you rely on civic nationalism

Lol. Jacobson was the Jewish guy Alex brought on to talk to David Duke when he was on the show that one time.

PLAY THE DAVID DUKE EPISODE YOU BANNNNNNED ALEX!

The Jew who accused you is on there and Alex is teaming up with him to bluepill the audience.

WE
GET
THE
WORLD
WE
DESERVE!

Oh my bad I was so sure about that too.

You realize in that clip he is being rhetorical right? He's making the point that there are jews who are on our side.

Everyone learns eventually. You never trust a kike.

dark, heavy....edgy

Bullshit.

Alex's Jewess said on 60 Minuets that he is absolutely isn't anti-semetic and proves it with their two Jewish kids.

This is about as strong as saying Trump hates Jews with his 2 Jewish kids and 7 Jewish Grandchildren. Can't call a Nazi out if they breed with the enemy.

Alex: 9001
Jews: 0

He does name the Jew, sometimes. He has said a few times that there is a 'Jewish Mafia', but they aren't the only players.
HOWEVER
He does shill for Israel a lot. There is a difference between Israeli Jews and leftist western Jews. Neither are good for the west, but there is a difference.

>ban respectable, widely viewed voices like body-language-analyst-with-cute-finngolian-eyes and alex jones
>do this at an epoch of growing right-wing and identitarian views
>and at the height of progressive propaganda
>and while Jews are naming themselves left and right

...Jews aren't as smart as I thought desu. Just another shitty ethnic group.

I don't watch much Alex Jones but I do know he's had way hotter employees who have never claimed this.

Alex Jones rebuilt the Church at Waco the Clinton FBI burned down. Jones is or was legit. Success always does funny things to people, but he earned his cred helping people the globalists smashed.