How 'Bout Relocating Israel to Mexico?

WHAT DID FOX NEWS MEAN BY THIS

foxnews.com/story/2002/04/02/how-bout-relocating-israel-to-mexico.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2018/03/jews-crime-and-corruption.html
foxnews.com/story/2002/04/02/how-bout-relocating-israel-to-mexico.amp.html
google.ca/search?q=holocaust&channel=fs&dcr=0&tbm=nws&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2gfXIsczZAhVOIqwKHYpFBzwQpwUIIA&biw=1173&bih=588&dpr=1.09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel is about to get BTFO.

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

It's a deception.

fake as fuck and you know it.
Try harder shill

HAHAHAHA. Did you forget to hide your flag behind a meme flag?

Israel is SO corrupt, TBTF banks have threatened to stop doing business in Yidville.

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2018/03/jews-crime-and-corruption.html

Where did they stash the assault rifles they used in the Harvest massacre?

Israelis don't hide their flag you scum.
Unlike you we're actually proud to fly out colors.

>Israelis don't hide their flag
You mean the small proportion of JIDF don't hide their Israeli flag so that they can obfuscate the other shills with proxies and memeflags.

>foxnews.com/story/2002/04/02/how-bout-relocating-israel-to-mexico.amp.html
I would actually feel bad for the Mexicans.

I thought Israel was alredy relocated into New York

of course, every israeli is JIDF. Can you bring any evidence that JIDF even browses this site except for this eternally shopped picture of JIDF site?
You can go to their site and see for yourself that there's no "members area" and the font used in the picture totally doesn't match the site's font.
>inb4 jidf

so proud you fags can't go 1 week without crying about muh 6 million to shame people into giving you handouts.

Its like a virgin crying and telling his crush hes lonely until she gives him a pity fuck pretty pathetic senpai. pretty fucking pathetic.

The only crying i see is from you guys not me. You literraly spam this board with bogus conspiracy theories 24/7 about the """holohoax""".
talking about projection.. yikes

>asks for evidence
>literally is the evidence.

nice rebuttal leaf

hmm yeah im sorry but facts are facts. You guys can't stop crying about muh 6 trillion. Well be hearing about it till the end of fucking time.

>Gibs me dat
>Muh holocaust
>gibs now!

sounds like a plan, the jews have no business settling in the holy land since the messiah hasn't returned yet anyway.

>repeating the same old talking points without any concrete evidence
so where are we crying? we have a memorial day once a year and that's it. Everything else you see is inside this bubble where you you get 2 threads a day about holocaust happened/didn't happen

You keep making this assumption that im denying the holocaust or that I only hangout on here. And you're telling me about "Projections". Do you even know what that fucking word means you retard.

>repeating the same old talking points without any concrete evidence
Please you fucking rats can't go a week without crying about the holocaust stfu thats why its a meme you absolute joke.

>Please you fucking rats can't go a week without crying about the holocaust stfu thats why its a meme you absolute joke.
do i have to repeat myself twice now?
Show me the evidence that we can't go a week without crying about the holocaust.
The problem that we have is that when people start to deny it, because people can't be brave enough to say
>yeah hitler was right and we should've got all of you
They say shit like
>we didnu nuffin
>it wuz a zionist op
this is frankly embarassing

Gutten naght goyim i have to go to sleep

>Show me the evidence that we can't go a week without crying about the holocaust
What kind of brainlet question is this? what you want me to run around every jewish twitter account and SS all the posts about "the 6 billion" and then quickly make an IMG for you? next level retardation here. Its like saying
>show me evidence that people use windows 7!

Such a dumb question I didn't even want to bother with it. Yea Hitler and the Romans were right but we should of gotten rid of you worms in 70 AD.

rest of your post was illegible garbage.

>Show me the evidence that we can't go a week without crying about the holocaust.
google.ca/search?q=holocaust&channel=fs&dcr=0&tbm=nws&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2gfXIsczZAhVOIqwKHYpFBzwQpwUIIA&biw=1173&bih=588&dpr=1.09

hey kikes, mong my benis sand niggers!

faced

Fuck this gay thread, please help me out with some bumps, niggers