Waco

I'm watching the new Waco miniseries, and it makes my blood boil. How could something like this happen here? And in Texas, of all places? How did the ATF and FBI get away with it? More importantly, why didn't what happened at Ruby ridge and Waco force a rethink of the militarization of police?

Pic related, the FBI did that to a child with their CS gas.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats
bustle.com/p/david-koreshs-wives-in-waco-give-voice-to-women-whove-been-forgotten-by-history-exclusive-clip-8077244
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ummm...
Because this is what the government wants.

Watch in the line of fire. It's an eye opening Waco documentary

Because it's apparently fine to militarize police and ensure they're the only ones with weapons, as long as they're following the desired narrative.
Socially engineered people view the federal gov as the benevolent savior, not realizing that the gov PROTECTS and WORKS WITH pedos and annihilates those that stand in its way.
Character assassination or real assassination, the gov takes out whoever gets in their way and reframes it to keep themselves in power.

>I'm watching the new Waco miniseries, and it makes my blood boil
It's cool how you swallow any narrative a show gives you like a mindless faggot

> how could this happen?

Because Bill Clinton and Janet Reno

Former USAG Holder helped butch dyke Reno cover up the Waco massacre.

now watch Waco : Rules of Engagement

its a big redpill on the whole thing, I didn't even know Chuck Schumer was that big a part of the hearings afterwards

And to be clear David was a fucking pedo running a cult. Fbi were blood thirsty trigger happy faggots that escalated things. Ultimately David's followers set fire to the complex to fit with his prophecy. Nobody was in the right.
Ruby ridge on the other hand was a real tragedy

Hi atf.

didn't fienstein defend the sniper who killed weavers wife at ruby ridge
funny how she supports guns when it's the government killing people

>we cant get out of this bunker
>also we're mostly infants
>fuck you here's some more gas

Waco should never be forgotten, Clinton is a serious piece of shit and he knows what he did.

Look at Janet Renos resume during her reign. Waco was just the worst

Feinstein dealt sternly with Weaver, asking whether his children wore Nazi arm bands and shouted Nazi slogans at neighbors, and eliciting the testimony that his arsenal consisted of 14 guns and 20,000 rounds of ammunition.

oy vey

>And to be clear David was a fucking pedo running a cult

proof faggot? also they weren't serving a warrant about pedophilia but over guns. your baseless claims of pedophilia are inconsequential to what happened. even if he was a pedo, do you help the children he was apparently abusing by gassing them for 2 months straight then burning them alive?

>More importantly, why didn't what happened at Ruby ridge and Waco force a rethink of the militarization of police?

Because that WAS THE GOAL ALL ALONG.

I watched this in real time in '93 and it was what woke me up.

The NWO is real, it's now here, you're living in a police state.

>U.S government sponsors and trains criminal death squads in South America
>CIA Traffics heroin in the caskets of dead us soldiers in Vietnam
>runs black prisons in different countries where prisoners are tortured

OY VEY HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE US GOVT TO DO SOMETHING SO EVIL I NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED THIS COULD HAPPEN IN THE GOOD OL U.S OF A TRULY A SHOA OF OUR RIGHTS

What makes you think the same government that carries out attrocities in other countries to protect its interests, wont do the same domestically to protect its interests?
For the record I fully support the US kicking commies asses during the cold war, but you have to be very careful. The same things you allow the government to do to your opponents can and will be done against you.

You might shit red white and blue and have a thin blue line bumper sticker, but posting ironic memes in Sup Forums makes you as much of an enemy to them as the children in Waco.

>don't buy the narrative
>fbi says Davidians started the fire

wew
LAD

if theres any doubt that alphabet agency glow in the dark niggers browse this place, let that post prove it.

Why did the federals put a children's day care center in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building if they knew it was a terrorist target?

Did they surround themselves with innocent children on purpose?

>Janet Reno

I hate this piece of shit and she feels the worms eating her.

BUT you must understand, these people do not call the shots. Not ultimately. The politically appointed directors came and go. The agencies themselves are the root of evil.

PS Fuck all CIA niggers!!!

Because the Clinton Administration wanted to send a message to all private anti-trafficking groups.

Reno rolled the bean at the prospect of dead Americans. She ultimately was the one who signed off on the assault.

>terrorist target

OKC Bombing was an act of insurrection, not terrorism. Don't confuse the two.

they didn't get away with it lol

>the dravidians burned themselves alive the feds were gudbois the dindunuffin

Fucking
GLOW
L
O
W

And the shot callers in the FBI told her there was no other option. I stand by my point. Ultimately, kill them all, as they are all equally deserving CIA niggers.

Yah blowing up a day care center really showed them.

Anyone else getting really sleepy?

The rules of engagement were defined by the ATF and FBI, not Timmy McV.

republicans are authoritarians, they hate the constitution and human rights. Of course this was done by texans.

>CIANIGGERS
CIANIGGERS
>CIANIGGERS
CIANIGGERS
>CIANIGGERS
CIANIGGERS
>CIANIGGERS
CIANIGGERS
>CIANIGGERS
CIANIGGERS

Pedophile is just what you call someone when you want to kill them and get away with it.

You think that's bad, you should see what they did to goats.

Mutherfucking Jeff Bridges was recruited to stare at goats and give them heart attacks and it actually worked.

Think about that the next time you watch "The Big Lebowski" the actor playing The Dude can actually kill goats by the power of his mind and they were going to use him to kill whole armies of communists and Iraqis before their funding was cut. Next level Jedi shit right there.

Its all in a John Ronson book and documentary called "the men who stared at goats" if you don't believe me watch it and be amazed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats

David Koresh was a dangerous psychopath. He literally believed he was Jesus Christ, and was a pedophile and an illegal gun runner. Instead of turning himself in like a real man, he burned all of his child brides and other innocent people to death. And of course, Sup Forums will defend this man.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats

Fuck off CIANIGGER master b8r

Yeah yeah I know and the kids in OKC all deserved what was coming to them, right? You have problems.

Fuckin' A!

If you read the official report it basically says : that branch davidians were 100% guilty of everything

This is some high quality shilling, right here folks. The other guy needs to take some lessons from you.

David Koresh was an evil, depraved, deranged lunatic.

You know whats more evil than that? Burning children alive, and taking trophy photos of you standing in the rubble of the burned buildings.

The report written by the agencies who were in desperate need of covering their asses? Imagine that. Their own video proved what really happened.

LMAO show me actual PROOF that he was a pedo. until then go fuck yourself.

dont most people have that in there gun safe?

I know that report only confirms their fuck up cause its written that delusional

Waco and Ruby Ridge were very deliberately and knowingly the opening moves of a second Civil War to end RTKBA.

If we hadn't had OKC Bombing as the very first and immediate response, the ATF would have shortly declared all autoloading firearms to be 'readily convertible' machine guns and started uncompensated confiscation (this is still and has ALWAYS been on the table). The terrorist backlash to this was expected and would have fueled MIC arms buildup within the domestic homeland.

They had expected protests to turn violent and for there to be more 'going postal' events. But nothing on the level of OKC as the very first blowback. They recognized that if things continued from that starting point, they would quite possibly outright lose the war, or see it descend to something truly catastrophic (massive loss of life).

They want Civil War in the USA. It is an inevitability. There are different factions. Clinton v Bush families were broadly the CivilWar v ForeignWar factions, and the Bush family winning won us a temporary reprieve. But the military machine WILL come home to roost inevitably.

>being this retarded

>How did the ATF and FBI get away with it
Painted them as a Cult, like they always do. Probably a total projection of their own reality, which is completely plausible, as many of them belong to their own cults.

Hey if DK hadn't burned down his own compound with all of his victims inside, maybe I could!

You know that kids left the compound before it burned down so your just talking bullshit

35 survived and the vocal ones have long since debunked all of the fbi/atf claims

>burned down his own compound

>More importantly, why didn't what happened at Ruby ridge and Waco force a rethink of the militarization of police?
It did. Waco/RR convinced every police force in the nation to get military hardware.

wahwah boohoo...you can't stockpile enough arms for a small army and then refuse to allow the Federal Govt in to make sure everything is cool. Had they not went to the Branch Davidians and the Branch Davidians went on a murderous spree, you cock holsters would all be crying that the FBI let it happen and didn't do anything.

Who gives a fuck about those whack job freaks anyways?

If you follow some hippy in sandals around in Tx like he's Christ himself, you're an idiot.

"The New York Times reported that interviews with Branch Davidian children who survived the standoff included claims that girls of 11 years old were given a plastic Star of David as an acknowledgment that they had "the light" and were able to have sex with Koresh. A Place Called Waco: A Survivor's Story was co-written by the same David Thibodeau mentioned in the scene and provided source material for the series. The Austin Chronicle, in reporting on the book, quoted Thibodeau's claim that Koresh did begin having sex with Michelle Jones when she was 12, and that their daughter was born when Michelle was 14."
bustle.com/p/david-koreshs-wives-in-waco-give-voice-to-women-whove-been-forgotten-by-history-exclusive-clip-8077244

I think David was actually a megalmaniac cult leader and was almost certainly fucking under aged children.

However, the government could have EASILY arrested him if they watched the location for a few weeks and and arrested him when he left into town, which he did often. Its like the government wanted to send a message to the people about what they were capable of. Kind of backfired considering the cultists fucked up the ATF/FBI and sent them packing when they tried and it took over a month long siege and killing most of the families there to actually finish it.

I'm just surprised that Paramount had the stones to air a truthful series like this. Has the FBI issued a response?

>The RRTF report to the DOJ's Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) of June 1994 stated unequivocally in its conclusion (in its executive summary) that the rules that allowed the second shot to have taken place did not satisfy constitutional standards for legal use of deadly force.[105] The 1996 report of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology and Government Information, Arlen Specter [R-PA], Chair), concurred, with Senator Dianne Feinstein [D-CA] dissenting.

>Arlen Specter [R-PA], Chair), concurred, with Senator Dianne Feinstein [D-CA] dissenting.

Can someone explain to me what "concurred" and "dissenting" means in this context?

>ZERO (0) verifiable proof Koresh was a pedophile/whatever slander you want to throw at him
>CIANIGGERS, bootlickers and Boomers STILL make these retarded claims
Timmy McVeigh did nothing wrong

All this time I always thought the FBI and ATF set fire to the complex and killed all of those people. Thank you for clearing that up.
Ruby Ridge people were breaking the law and the FBI had every right to go execute anyone they wanted without due process.

You're all forgetting that it was a breeding farm for the syndicate Hillary is big part of.

>How did the ATF and FBI get away with it?
It pissed off and woke up a lot of people.
Militias were forming in every state.
And some are still active to this day.
Militia leaders were invited to Wash DC to comment at the Congressional hearing.
Notice what happened at the Bundy Ranch.

>And to be clear David was a fucking pedo running a cult.
That's is the line the Fed gov was pushing.
And you trust them?
Yellow Cake anyone?

Damn user, that is correct.
Didn't think of it that way.

>tfw still no newer adaptation of the Ruby Ridge incident

Why does Waco get all the coverage? Ruby was the precedent for what happened at Waco and then what happened in OKC.

>Timmy McV
HERO

Because President Bill Clinton, US Attorney General Janet Reno, Texas Governor Ann Richards and Texas Attorney General Danny Morales

>you can't stockpile enough arms for a small army and then refuse to allow the Federal Govt in to make sure everything is cool.
>Shall not infringe
Pick one.

How was the Waco church group a threat to government interests? They were a bunch of hill billies in the middle of nowhere, doing fuck all besides reading their Bibles.

>you can't stockpile enough arms for a small army and then refuse to allow the Federal Govt in to make sure everything is cool.
This is literally the entire point of the 2nd amendment, well armed militias that are not part of the state/federal government in order to keep it in line

bump

A regulated Militia which we already have with the national guard. A bunch of Jesus freaks it was an old school cult cleansing.

>regulated
Regulated by government, not applicable to the second amendment
>we already have with the national guard.
Controlled by the state, part of the problem and what the 2nd amendment was meant to counter

>spook niggers triggered and decides to correct the record

Whatever spook man, world is anyways lmao

There's tons of proof the people in the building started the fire and no proof it was the ATF/FBI. Stop with the conspiracies.

Koresh had it coming. He’s responsible for the dead kids.

Dude koresh and his kronies were dousing the place in gasoline, it was gonna go up regardless.
>>ruby ridge
I will give you that one. Just like they asked the guy to saw short a shotgun they continue to entice people to commit crime then "catch" them for it. Imperium had a good bit about this too.

Isn't there audio of them saying to burn down their own compound? They said they put microphones in there. I'm skeptical if they really did put microphones in there and not in a studio.

Source?

>>spook niggers triggered and decides to correct the record
And then (((1)))s to try and consensus crack
>Not knowing tear gas is highly flamable

Hillary Clinton Reportedly called vince foster and screaming about the bad and constant press coverage of waco and its affect on the upcoming election. she ended the call saying
>Just take care of it.

is there a scandal in the last 20 years this bitch isnt involved in?

Reminder that Sup Forums is never right

After Puberty she is a woman

The tear gas had dispersed well before the fire started and they were heard discussing a fire days before it happened

>How could something like this happen here?

Ruby Ridge
Kennedy assassination
Watergate
9/11

user, I...

>he tear gas had dispersed well before the fire started
The open blaze started as they breached the vault/concrete storage room to spread more tear gas
>they were heard discussing a fire days before it happened
Total bullshit without a source, if there was any recording the ATF would have broadcasted it 24/7 when they were desperately trying to do damage control

All of you are probably too young to remember this. I'll break it down for you best I can.

In the 1990s, MTV was just barely taking root into American "culture". At the time, there was a TV preacher every 30 channels or so, preaching eschatology and how our involvement in Iraq was going to lead to the 7 Headed dragon that was to be babylon. We knew it was going to be the European Union, and that Israel was moments away from being wiped off the face of the planet.

Your average American, though skeptical of those types of cataclysmic happenings, were still very reverent towards to ideas of the Church, and especially Jesus Christ. The MSM, and other media at the time (that your average American had no clue was controlled by the Zionists) were fed a video clip of David Koresh were he compares himself to the second coming of Christ.

At this point, you have 3 camps of people:
1. Bloodthirsty Christians that wanted his head for dare saying anything negative about Baby Jesus
2. Christians that took offense, but instead wanted the government to do something about this heretic that was having all the sex he wanted with under aged girls like they couldn't
3. People that didn't give a shit, and made up about 13% of the population.

We were told he was a mad man (he was). We were told he was stockpiling guns (he was). We were told he had wives/concubines/young girls (he did).

We were told that he was going to overthrow the government (he couldn't have). We were told that his cult was attracting folks from all over the US (it wasn't). We were told that unless we did something now, that innocent people were going to die, worshiping a FALSE BABY JESUS (they probably wouldn't have)!

So, Janet Reno did what any respectable cunt muncher would do. She sent in people to kill the entire fucking compound. Might as well, right?

Honestly, it could have went peaceably, but it didn't because "Rule of Law" an shiet. Thanks, Bill.

Yeah. And they had all the time in the world there was a freaking army of them with armoured vehicles and helicopters that had the church under seige.
They tried to say that picture you have got on the OP was caused by them protecting the children from the adults.
At Ruby Ridge shot Randy Weavers wife by sniper when she had her baby in her arms, and shot his little boy and the boy's pet dogo.
One of the first FPS's or based third persons (can't recall which) you got to rescue the weavers from Ruby Ridge on one of the levels and fight the corrupt ATF killers. People did not believe the lies.

It's 'merica lawspeak for which individual 'agreed' or 'concurred' with the final ruling, or 'disagreed' or 'dissented' with the final ruling.

i.e.

you would think (((Feinstein))) would back the system, but her role as a head figure virtue signaling politician from California means she has to say Feds and FBI are bad guys because guns bad, cops bad, let's hug it out etc. etc.

Heh nothing personal

lol that would be great in latest conspiritard farcry

>why didn't what happened at Ruby ridge and Waco force a rethink of the militarization of police
Because they we're the ones getting hurt, it took Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma bombing to give them real pause, they admitted as much

This. When people try to trash talk the reasons for the stand-off, I presume that it's because they don't remember or weren't old enough to witness waco and ruby. Bundy ranch happened during King Zero's term and the militia's and freedom fighters weren't having any of it this time. Shit, even I was prepping a go bag! I thought that was finally going to be the catalyst to kick off Civil War 2.0. The feds were wise to back down.

Nah man teargas is definitely flammable and they fucked up. It was going to end the same either way though I think sadly.

It forced FBI director Freeh to make serious changes in rules governing the establishment of ROE - his comments in internal memos contain a trace of bitterness over what happened at RR. Also, OKC and the possibility for blowback was imprinted on their minds, at least until the next generation of agents came along/

dindu nuthing

Shhh, don't tell him about FEMA

A sect of the Seventh Day Adventists broke off.
David Koresh molded this branch into a cult.
ATF suspected they were stockpiling illegal weapons.
Koresh offered to let the ATF inspect their paperwork but the ATF declined.
ATF obtained search and arrest warrants.
ATF claimed Koresh was running a meth lab - they weren't.
Branch Davidians learned about the raid - Koresh said he intended to talk with the ATF.
ATF decided to go through with the raid anyway as planned.

What happens next is up for debate.
>ATF says Branch Davidians shot first
>Branch Davidians say ATF shot first

Branch Davidians called emergency services within a minute of the shooting beginning to ask them to stop shooting.
2 hours of shooting went by.
Local sheriff called a ceasefire - though the ATF readily admitted they were for the ceasefire cause they were running low on ammo.
Branch Davidians let the ATF get the dead/wounded.
6 hours later ATF breaks the ceasefire.

FBI comes in now.
FBI cuts all Branch Davidian contact to outside world.
Some negotiation happens and the Davidians let some children out.
FBI let Branch Davidians make a video but decided not to release it to the public because it would garner them sympathy.
FBI started fucking with them more.
FBI starts driving Bradleys and M728s around, playing music/slaughterhouse sounds all through the night.
FBI cut all water and power.
Koresh ordered more Davidians to leave - they did and were arrested.
Janet Reno and Clinton okay'd the siege.
FBI decides to blow holes in the wall and pump in tear gas.
Sometime FBI fire pyrotechnic rounds despite instructions not to.
Fires started by Branch Davidians and everyone remaining die because FBI breaking a whole in destroyed exits/staircases

A month later the site was bulldozed destroying any remaining evidence.

Jesus Christ, you are all gibberish incoherently. There is no truth behind Waco. Why disinformation is so strong here?