Deport all Leaf Sup Forumstards to Burgerland

Canada is a country of peace. Racists are not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWNUD-NpxoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's send you to Germany instead.

How about we lynch all of you suicidal commies instead?

criminal nazi scum your days are numbered.

You're wrong, the days of the social democrat fags are numbered.

I love how Trudeau is always changing costumes.
Reminds me of the dean in Community.

WRONG
Trudeau will be pm for 3 terms and the conservative party will be gone by then. Drumpf will be impeached this year.

We will rise out of the ashes together and revolt against the sinful modern world

▲ ▲ this shit

What is a shitlib like you doing here? Go suck some nigger dick

Phoenix's don't want to be associated with you nazi scum.

I'm not even a Nazi, I'm an ethno-nationalist you shit eater

look at this. so embarrassed that this is our PM

Sad bait OP. Really quite sad.

lmao

He looks like he wants to get raped by a dindu

> I'm an ethno-nationalist

the absolute state of leafposting
lel

What the fuck is THAT then? Stop making bullshit up.

How does leafland feel about law abiding califags moving up north?

Fine, let your country turn brown and watch in horror as it turns into a shitty fucking Africa 2.0

as long as you're not a drumpf loving gun trotting racist then you're welcome.

No! Fuck off! No Califuckers in our Canada!

Califags are okay if they're white and keep their faggotry to themselves

we should send all the sikhs to the ovens with the Rabbis. douse that stupid turban in lighter fluid and watch them burn like little candles.

I'd welcome that.

Fuck off we're full

So no Muslims then. Sounds great really

You think THAT's an embarrassing picture? What about pic related? I honestly can't believe this is real........

Fair enough. Fuck guns I throw hands if I need to defend myself. Trump loving? Meh, I'm a righty but not an extremest

I'm pretty sure he just busted a nut in that picture

Okay you can come but you have to promise not to shoot up any schools.

I'm a Pan-Libertarian-Conservative, with non religious affilliation to Quakerism and the study of umlauts. But don't let that stop you from making more nonsense up.

No American can promise that. We've all been MK ULTRAd. We can be triggered at any moment.

No! Deport racist white leafs to germany instead.

Deal, you leafs got a bad rap imo. I mean, there are idiots everywhere but in this chan...whew boy. You're all right by me. Peace

In all honesty, Canada actually is a nice country with nice people (my fiancé is Canadian). Your PM is just a massive faggot, unfortunately.

I change my mind then. YOU and others like you are welcome.

will come to help bolster the Fatherland. and fight off the Brown Horde.

Oh Canada

But why? Germany is the leader in tolerance and diversity. Merkel has seen to that, and to the ruination of Europe at the same time.

Please do. That will facilitate Canada's collapse so all you leftist faggots starve to death and/or get killed by niggers, while at the same time helping us get right-wing voters and giving us reason to invade and annex you guys after collapse.

Id go to USA as long as I can keep my neetbux

>that stance
weak

They know that sending an white person to germany in its current state is a punishment, poor germany is fucked

Does your leader just dress up like a faggot wherever he goes? Like a new fag outfit for every occasion? What the literal fuck?

>His fist aren't at the level of his temples
I thought this faggot was supposed to be boxing

>mfw literally reading that Trudeau is a substanceless clown due to his latest bollywood shenanigans in mainstream german media
Not even the normies fall for this fuckface anymore. Fucking hell, leafs. Do something!

I know, we need to send him to africa so he can live with his friends. Or maybe syria.

That may all be true, but at LEAST he has not single handedly destroyed his country, doing more and longer lasting damage than Hitler, and in less time, unlike your Merkel.

>your Merkel
Merkel is literally a Stasi-agent straight out of remnants of the GDR. She is not "ours" or "mine" in any way or form. How she ever rose to power or be a thing at all, i have no fucking clue, to be honest. Probably like you have no idea how the son of Castro ever rose to power in snowland.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWNUD-NpxoM

Look at this shit. We're led by a retard and he's literally broadcasting it as public domain. He can't even memorize his own scripted talking points.

Looks like Justin is getting ready for his next career move.