What would happen if the MC of the anime/manga you were reading/watching was reversed right from the very beginning?

What would happen if the MC of the anime/manga you were reading/watching was reversed right from the very beginning?

What do you mean by "reversed" exactly, user?

Is it something sexual?

I don't think being left handed would make that much difference.

Gender bender.
In Haruhiko's case, he'd very quickly end up in prison. Also stuff like what Haruhi did to the Computer Society simply wouldn't work.

Kill la Kill would be pretty gay.

It would have been a bit more boring sine the archetypes are already reversed.

Then no-one will ever forgive Othinus if for what he will do to Fem!Touma.
I'd watch that shit.

>no-one will ever forgive Othinus if for what he will do to Fem!Touma
In the same vain as no-one will ever forgive Rem for killing Subaru-chan. A bigger shitstorm would also start if Betelgeuse was still male and still tortured Subaru.

>Mad scientist mom creates cumrag to give to her edgy son
>Satsuki would have loyal harem girls.
>Mako's perverted mom and sister jerk young Ryuku off
>the nudist beach are perverted exhibitionist girls now
>Osaka would be ugly rich bitch that pimps handsome men
>the Satsuki molesting scene would involve drilling his ass

Are we talking just normal genders here or are we talking like tumblrina spacegender

Yes, no tumblrshit.

But for what reason though?

I know tumblrinas are intolerable but just imagine that in some alternate universe they were actually cool somehow and they were just saying all that stuff ironically

I'd get more pissed off by Medaka. Seeing that 'perfect' guy and keeping Fem!Zenkichi waiting would drive me mad. I'd love to see him suffer like IDK memory loss NTR via Anshin'in or Kumagawa and see him lose.

I too would like to live in this timeline you speak of, this one is just retarded.

>Kumagawa
Wouldn't Kumagawa be a girl too? Unless you're thinking that Kumagawa magically is somehow male in this.

Kumagawa can keep being a boy all for the sole purpose of NTRing Male!Medaka. If anyone can pull it off, i'd be him or Najimi.

There is no escape from this hell, but you could always make an anime about what could have been if the past 100-6000 years had never happened

If only someone from 20,000 years ago could have made a shitty calendar that ended in AD 2012 and everybody decided that's when the world would end for some reason

>Fem!Kumagawa tries to /u/NTR Fem!Zenkichi
>Chapter ends with Maledaka anally NTRing Manjimi

Sasuga Loser-sama

What if it's Fem!Kumagawa and normal Zenkichi? How would Medaka react?

>just started rewatching Kaze no Stigma
Kazuma would stay mostly the same, Ayano would be basically a hotheaded shounen character, which would be even worse.

Kazuko onee-sama would be pretty nice to see,

According to my doujins, the only possible conclusion is a student council orgy. But if I was to answer seriously, it would just play out as one of the following:
>Fem!Kumagawa tries to seduce Zenkichi but instead he screams something like I LOVE MEDAKA, who actually was nearby all the time, so they just go off to make more future world leaders and Fem!Kumagawa hast to /u/ the swimming jew instead

or

>Fem!Kumagawa tries to rape Zenkichi, probably using April Fiction to make him unable to resist, but Fem!Kumagawa actually sticks it in the wrong hole because she's Fem!Kumagawa. That's when Medaka comes by and some weird Nisioshit happens where Zenichi makes up some pun on how he's actually not cheating because it's anal or some shit like that.

>but Fem!Kumagawa actually sticks it in the wrong hole because she's Fem!Kumagawa
But that's what she would've wanted anyway.

What would Femser be groping if Manlaytia?

Fem!Kumagawa is pure. PURE!

Also unfortunately relevant.

Is there any better art than that?

This is the closest but no Kumagawa.

I probably wouldn't like Kazuma as much since she'd probably just be a bitch.