How do we fix the south African problem? Blacks will be taking peoples land, houses...

How do we fix the south African problem? Blacks will be taking peoples land, houses, and everything they own without any sort of compensation. I can only imagine the amount of murders, rapes, and other stuff that will go on by the black communities of south Africa.

How can we help our fellow white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkstaat
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-africa-white-farms-land-seizure-anc-race-relations-a8234461.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drive the niggers into the sea

How about you prevent that problem to happen in your country? Thats whats coming for you in 50 years

Wait until it actually kicks off. Let the other side be the aggressor, and then you have your casus belli to turn full mercenary / auxiliary. Rhodesia is coming back.

They will cause the shortage of water

By devastating Niggers in total war.

It's going to take killing 300-500k of them to break their will.

Take whites out of non white countries, reverse the last hundred years of migration and diversification, enable ethnostates.

I assume you can make europe into a great continent.

leave me alone I'm on smoko

Allow the Whites to come to America. Other than that, we do not interrupt our opponents when they are making a mistake

hopefully not all blacks in SA are retarded and see that this is just populist bullshit of corrupt thieves who want to redirect anger towards whites there
but perhaps I'm hoping too much

>Civil rights groups have accused the EFF and ANC of inciting an ongoing spate of attacks on white farmers characterised by extreme brutality, rape and torture — last year, more than 70 people were killed in more than 340 such attacks

Boys, we need to arm the white man somehow.

Petition the president to accept white refugees from SA and bask in the fucking lolz and the shitstorm of faggotry when he actually does it and triggers the shit out of everyone

Pest control

It won't be just "white farm land" that will be stolen but rather ALL white property. Same old shit, just a different communist Jew.

AWB insurgency soon if the commie niggers attempt this.

Salted farmlands, IED's, scorched earth on infrastructure,sniper attacks the full works.

this

youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4

Just use this situation as a reminder that for every friendly brown person you meet there's a thousand brown people that absolutely despise you and will want to see you killed the moment they become majority in your country

Suspend the constitution and partition the country, Cape provinces and Vrystaat exclaves to become Volkstaat or Cape Republic guaranteeing the rights of white landowners and rights, the ANC can have the rest and drive it into the ground. Namibia and Botswana are benevolent, whereas ANC Shittsville can drown in Central and West-Africans coming through Zimbabwe.

I'm also 100% in favor for a Right of Return law for all Afrikaners with intact Dutch heritage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkstaat
LEARN SOMETHING FROM POLISH HISTORY:
You grab independence when the occupier has failed economically and goes through a crisis. For Poland that was 1918.
Earlier uprisings have all failed.

my friend, these people have been bitching about land grabs for ages now and they're done talking. There is going to be no reasoning with these communist blacks.

>“When whites arrived in South Africa, they had committed “a black genocide” when blacks were dispossessed of their land. “They found peaceful Africans here. They killed them. They slaughtered them like animals. We are not calling for the slaughtering of white people, at least for now.”

I'm watching Lethal Weapon 2 and laughing at the scene about a black man wanting to emigrate to South Africa.

And they can have their lands, as long as they're in Eastern Cape, North West Limpopo and some in Free State. I also believe that Natal should be a Zulu republic. I don't think this is unachievable with renewed incentive, all you need is willing settlers and weapons.

I don't know man... Looking at their point of view, they certainly have the numbers and might not agree to anything. They'll look at it as another colony by the white man. It'll end up being nothing better than "democracy" where the niggers will end up ruling again

Worry about your own country you fucking roo.

I was reading that book the south africa anons recommended, and is the rest of Africa still dependent on SA? What's going to happen to them if it dies then?

I am just incredulous that blacks seem to enjoy making their situation as literally shitty as possible. Not once do they collectively say 'perhaps this will not work out for us if we do this.' Like the 3 year old who has already been shocked sticking the fork into the outlet, going back for another round.

Do they really think stealing white farms/land is going to be for their benefit? Does a random black south african think the government is going to give HIM even an inch of land? Do they not know about Zimbabwe and how everyone ended up horribly poor and starving?

How fucking stupid are niggers?

Even IF they do end up owning land, its absolutely useless to them. They'll then bitch and moan about how they have no money and the previous owners took all the equipment they purchased over the years and even though they were ruled by whites for so long still didn't learn jack shit. Ohhh the humanity...

>5 million vs 40 million
Seriously - How the FUCK are white people supposed to compete? Jesus fuck

Blacks are not one homogenous group, they're at each other's throats far more than they're at white's. Compressing whites has the immediate benefit of gaining control of local assemblies, you can build popular support for constitutional reform from there. Weak and dispersed white communities is their weakness. Concentrate them and find a way to get a serious arms circulation going, and you're that much stronger.

Furthermore, by using "white flight" to your advantage you foster inter-black conflict. These areas will deteriorate without whites, which blacks will presumably blame on black immigration like they've done in the townships. The point is to break the ANC's power base, as ANC politicians at all levels have to pick sides among their own.

tl;dr: set whites up for success by concentrating them in increasingly autonomous, clustered communities. Set blacks up for failure by divesting white community involvement and finance, foster division and inter-black conflict to break the ANC.

bpfp

why just from white farmers?

By letting South Africa get taken over by the nigs and watching the consequences

Let the world learn the consequences of black owned land

But they've already seen it happen and nobody cared.
They'll just say it's the consequences of white oppression.

At least let them openly willingly and cheerfully slaughter whites so the world may know their true intentions. Also great that the black supremacists on twitter will cheer as well and be called out

once the food and water dries up convince them sea water is quenching and nutritious

Who will call them out, twitter is going to become a shitlib hug box

this is our shoah moment. embrace it.

I guess I'm just more pessimistic than you user. I see EFF party gaining ground if anything. God help our people.

Well then at least it's out in the open instead of lurking in the darkness. Maybe then we can enter the next step in this long overdue discussion

We let the white South Africans in. The left can't say no to African refugees

You can't solve this level of chimping out. They're simply too far outnumbered by pure unadulterated violent niggotry. Time to know when to fold them. If you're white than gtfo.

But I do like the idea of having niggers destroy each other rather than the whites. Not sure where tthe whites will be able to survive if shit hits the fan. Any collective gathering of whites in order to survive will be met with vicious hatred

The EFF doing well is a fantastic example of black fragmentation. The ANC's unity is what makes them strong. I would have 10 EFFs, as long as blacks are pushed into their infantile tribalist petty infighting. I'm not joking user, blacks are in far worse shape than whites in SA. Whites need to organize better. If there'll be a South African civil war, it'll be between black groups in black areas.

Honestly at this point just re-colonize them.

Guerilla warfare. As soon as any type of military conflict arises, I'm shipping off to SA.

Tell them it goes good with dirt cookies.

Fix what problem? The black already won.

Are you kidding me, African niggers don’t even need to pretend to be civilized. Barely more composed than a flock of wild monkeys.

Time for South African whites to
SALT THE EARTH AND RUN

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-africa-white-farms-land-seizure-anc-race-relations-a8234461.html

Based

Pride. Blacks are stupid and prideful. They are the shit end of the Dunning Kruger effect. The dumber you are, the smarter you think you are.

>Blacks are not one homogenous group, they're at each other's throats far more than they're at white's.
In other words, they're homogenously more violent. Not that every individual necessarily is. But it's a black trait. It goes along with being stupid, which goes along with smaller space in the skull for frontal lobe development.

Especially with Malema and EFF stoking the flames. He is literally a 80s action movie African bad guy

This is correct.

>How stupid are niggers

All. Completely. Fully.

You don't fix it. They're going to marginalize white people, force them to flee, take their property, kill them, etc.

Most of the white farmers, business owners etc will (or already have) move their assets out of the country and set up someplace like Zambia or Botswana. Agricultural production and employment in South Africa will take hits and they will suffer some of the exact same problems that Zimbabwe is now as a result of moving against the white property owners in 2000.

We can talk about who is to blame until the cows come home, but these people lack the capacity as of now to self govern effectively. They will fall to corruption, ignorance and internal conflict.

>internal conflict
Blacks are too stupid for that they will stagnant over the years until the government bleeds their money dry then goes full Bokasa on them.

>How can we help our fellow white man?

By doing nothing. White people must learn from their mistakes and no group has made more of them than the Boers. They can stay and fight, or they can die. And honestly, if they can't annihilate every black savage in that country, then they are genetically unfit to rejoin the white race elsewhere.

...and before your fat man, retard rage kicks in: remember the Boers had six nuclear weapons. They could have given the world the finger, ethnically cleansed the entire country including killing all of the white leftists and commies, and built a xenophobic ethnostate, JUST like North Korea did; only in the case of the Boers it would have been far easier because they have significantly more resources and arrable land.

Live or die, this is the future the Boers chose. Time for every white man to grow a pair on this subject.

I don't mean organized revolution, I meant more like ethnic/tribal conflicts. I'm sure you'd see some political-party based violence too though.

>I meant more like ethnic/tribal conflicts
Those wont happen again, the niggers are too modern.

>GENOCIDE
>E
>N
>O
>C
>I
>D
>E

Hey Tucker Carlson was just talking about this.

South African blacks are undergoing a European nightmare right now, they are actually being totally flooded with pan-African immigration and have been since the 1990s. One of the Louis Theroux documentaries was about this. Not only do these migrants threaten South African blacks, they are much like European migrants at each other's throats more than the natives. This is being huddled away by ANC leadership by refocusing attention on white landownership, but it won't make the problem go away. The EFF is Marxist, and they are in direct opposition to very strong nativism among the Zulus in Natal and others. Blacks are held together solely by post-Apartheid butthurt, but you can't buy shit for that.

By divesting white involvement in anything east of Port Elizabeth, this infinitely larger conflict will be much more important to the average SA black voter. Let them do their thing from there.

Build fence around ENTIRE continent and throw over guns, ammo & cartons of 'Newport' cigarettes.
The problem will solve itself.

Well Europeans managed to conquer just about the whole world despite being heavily outnumbered in the past. Also, if you think that there won’t be millions of whites willing to fly to SA to fight for an ethnostate, you’re wrong

Let them die of HIV/AIDS
Destroy their economy
Let the white people run away
You can't fix stupid, but you can let it destroy itself.

>TFW you come to terms with the fact that South africa is just a glimps into the future of what is in store for the western world.

Ill be genocided eventually.
All I wanted to do was just be left alone.
All I wanted to do was live a normal life.
What did I do to deserve this...

why do these shaka zulu niggers think that it's 'their' land when they got there after the Dutch?

Isn't the anc marxist already? Mandela was a communist and their first nigger king. How worse can things get

Don't worry, something on the same scale won't happen in the US as long the kike bankers live there and you have abortions.

>The king of preemptive warfare is saying not to be preemptive.
he might have a point.

It's because the silly negro thinks that food will magically grow on that land. The silly negro does not realize that they will actually have to do a whole bunch of work to get food to grow on that land.

sorry for the short understanding dutch bro. South Africa is a complicating place. None of this is taught in schools other than whitey was being racist to blacks

mandela literally did nothing but kill white people and he's a fucking hero. Sorry to say it but if everyone treats you like a villain you should become the villain.

Back in his tuffboi """guerilla""" days maybe, after 1994 the ANC became a shitty ass big tent party set up solely to keep a select number of people in power, like literally every former rebellion movement turned ruling party in Africa. Same with ZANU-PF, FRELIMO, even in goddamn fucking Liberia the True Whigs run by Americo-Liberians lorded over a much larger native black population until 1980 when it went tits up (I adore bringing up Liberia when people bitch about white minority rule).

There are no successful black nations, because blacks cannot govern themselves post-tribal with these post-colonial borders. It's the tragedy of African government, and you can very simply argue that colonialism is still 90% in effect because of how the continent is drawn up. The lefties are right in pointing that out. It will never change.

I'm not at that point yet but I see your point too breh

No worries friendo

american troops are stationed their right?

Open up snapchat map and tap anywhere in sweden, norway, or the netherlands. You'll see arabic text and monkeys. It's too late.

Yes. They have regular training with the South African army

Gonna need to kill a lot more than that. There's 43.2 mil blacks in SA not to mention 4.3mil "coloureds".

White House petition to bump white South Africans to priority immigration status:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

>digits
>fpbp
>leaf

There may be hope for you yet.

Turks and Arabs don't own anything here. No valuable property, no land, not even bank accounts worth mentioning. Hasn't South Africa shown you that you can outnumber an elite 10/1, if they own everything you can't do shit.

They drive our taxis, make us soul food and run shisha bars. Outside of that they are total underclass. Contrary to Canuckistan, FAT CHANCE buying land here.

they dont want to leave

This is exactly why I became a white nationalist. As soon as the niggers and the spics take over enough of the Country, they are going to do the same to whites the world over.

I kind of think the coloreds might form an defensive alliance with the whites, they hate the blacks far more than the whites do. There'll be an NAP with them at least.

Whites need to rise up, but are probably too cucked to do that

Better that they come to America and give our demographics a positive bump rather than stay in Africa and get genocided.
Besides, we can always go and take the land back when the niggers starve themselves to death because they’ll obviously fuck up both agriculture and the economy.

You can thank the jews for using USSR and china for arming and training all those rebels. Good job Jews, you liberated the people once agian.

SA definitely gave up their nukes right?

how will you even establish supply lines user

whites show up to uninhabitaed land long ago with no one for a 100 miles and somehow living on that land and growing food is stealing land

you don't need to buy land when you have an invasion force. How fucking cucked are you?

Yes they gave away the nukes, but they have 2 nuclear reactors

>FAT CHANCE buying land here
jesus fuck bubs, here i thought our housing/land prices had gotten out of hand

Honestly as far as Russia goes that was a top ass move because not only did they bamboozle the US in taking a stance against their own allies, the migration issue works fucking hard in their favor even today. Idk if it was a jewing but 10/10 strategy either way.