Low IQ Thread

I want to observe Low IQ people in order to understand them better:

Share stories of interactions with people you suspect or know to have a low IQ

Are you low IQ yourself? Share your experiences

Are there any good clinical interviews with Low IQ people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/securityofone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch cops

Read Twitter

I'm pretty stupid but I mostly made it in life by being nice to the right people and stroking their egos.

What do you do for a living?
Don't you interact with a variety of people? I work directly with people from 110 to 150, and interact with others from 80 to 120 regularly. Do you mean sub-80?

People with low IQs don’t think that much differently. They just aren’t able to notice as many patterns and form logical connections as well.

For example, a nigger with an IQ of 80 might see someone hit somebody and their thought process would be something like “he must’ve been mad at them.”

While someone with a higher IQ would probably think “He must have hit him because he was upset from this thing that happened early, and because the other person has done this on top of that, which triggered him because he is sensitive to that.”

Well you come to/pol/.

If you can't identify who the low IQ is in a thread, then it means it's you.

At leaf I'm not a swede

I'm a University student and I rarely leave that bubble. I'd say most people I interact with are in the 105 to 150 range

I'm interested in 85 and below

You seem like le vrai autiste

How stupid?

>le vrai
>french gay ass

No monsieur

my big toe reminds me of my thumb

Au contraire mon ami, you think you are a big brain nibba. This whole post is really autistic

Nah nigga, I just want to comprendre le negros avec un low IQ.

Bro do you watch football and basketball? Sports are my life

I worked as a teller for a credit union when I was in college. It was in a "disinfranchised" area, AKA nog valley. I wasnt fully redpilled on blacks when I started working there. After about 2 months it really hit me. These people had decent city jobs, sure most of them were sanitary workers, but they made good money, had benefits, a chance to retire. When their paychecks came in they would take every cent out. At first I thought they had personal obligations, nope, they would come in, I shit you not, two days later asking what happened to their money. Alot of times they would spend money on a credit/debit card and then call in saying someone "swiped they card", but really they just wanted the credit union to refund them. Some of them, you could barely understand, like they had just recently learned english, it was some mumbled basterdized version of language. Some of them could not count money, and when I gave them what they wanted out of their account, they would act like I was lying and didnt give them the full amount (like they would know anyway).

Honestly if you ever want to understand low IQ people or experience them, go work at a bank. shit

I spent 1/5 of my wage on going to see sport events. Is great how I support my team

My big toe is ~3x as wide as my thumb

>Are you low IQ yourself?
Yes, 77IQ to be exact.
>tfw struggling math and can hardly do the multiplication tables.

>I'm interested in 85 and below
Go ahead and ask.

I don't believe you. 77 is Africa tier.

I did the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale IV and this was the result. Didn't expect it to be this low.

>I want to observe Low IQ people in order to understand them better:
Go to any zoomali infetsed shithole in Sweden, just becareful and carry a club for the niggers.

My coworker was trying to argue that a dip in PL efficiency indicated that the carrier temperature had exceed the fermi liquid boiling point. I asked why he didn't think it simply indicated high [nonradiative] Auger recombination, and he said because the density is fixed. This is all based on some stupid idea that the carriers in this particular system constitute a plasma and not free carriers. He doesn't know that they are the same thing! When I brought this up, he and his brainlet collaborators said I just don't know enough about semiconductor physics. Bitch please.

my IQ is 97, what would you like to know?

I am a low IQ white Male. AMA

You sound like a friend of mine. My whole friends group is quite intelligent and knowledgeable but when he starts talking about physics we dont know shit

This.
Cops all have low iqs because police academies kick you out if ur iq is too high. They only accept stupid cops because smart ones get bored with all the memorization of codes/paperwork.
Also, pigs eat shit.

Go to any low income hood in America or trailer park to make it fair. For the most part they work labor jobs or live off of the government. They spend free time drinking, fighting, and fucking. They make terrible life decisions and either don't care or are too stupid to know. What they do know, there is a safety net that will take care of them and their mistakes (children). Rinse and repeat.

Basically like people but closer to animal in nature. Base needs are pretty much all they understand and they definitely do not understand consequences.

Low IQ from birth or can head injuries be included? There are lots of interviews from the latter on youtube, especially boxers who become punch drunk.

I've never met a person dumber than me.

My desk in my office is near a call center where I can hear their conversations all day. The average person who calls a help desk for help with an electronic device is stone cold retarded. They don’t even understand batteries. Find those people.

>I want to observe Low IQ people in order to understand them better:
>Share stories of interactions with people you suspect or know to have a low IQ

If that's your goal, Just lurk Sup Forums. Doesnt require einstein to realize this board is one of the lowest iq boards there is

My mother is sub 80 IQ. I am 140+. AMA.

In general people heavily interested in politics are dumber than average people

you disagree with me you must be a jew !11 illuminati deferal reserve naks 1$ rich elite!11 ron paula 20420!11

Doing same mistakes over and over again, no patience, social norms are the law.

I think low iq people are like animals.. no self awareness, rarely reflect or philosophize, incapable of using logic or reason to solve complex problems, don't think ahead or plan for the future

>They just aren’t able to notice as many patterns and form logical connections as well.
It really feels that IQ's meaning is this.

No, its because the dumb ones will do whatever the law tells them to do, while smart cops are more flexible in their approach, not a good development.

In Finland only dumb people apply to the 3 year police training and they run courses almost empty because they don't accept them in. Why would someone decently smart even apply for a very low paid gov job with no future ambitions when you could go to real school and make big money. The academy even tells this to the media straight up, amount of women candidates is over 50% already because men just won't get in because of the written tests and interviews.

How was it

It is fucking obvious, you see lack of imagination for solving problems and logic reasoning mistakes.

Hi low iq here. I don't like reading books because i cant be fucked it's boring to me. I'm not sure how to structure paragraphs properly or what things like ; do. I would like to study something but i'm too dumb so I'm here for the memes. Hmm what else do you want to know? I think I'm still smarter than 50% of the people who go to universities, prove me wrong. Why do you need high IQ when everything worth learning is a trade btw? (medicine is a trade btw). Everything you use for your higher learning activities was put together by someone with lower iq than you. Also we're immune to your propaganda because we never listened in school so we know how the world works in its purist form. Even though we can't write paragraphs and paragraphs of utter BS we absolutely know it when we see it. Hope that helps!

>3 year police training
lmao here it is 3 months at most

>Medicine is a trade

oh germany, never change.

A lot of idiots have high IQ
>pic

Yes. They dont think, but instead feel. They cant differentiate between opinions and facts. Very easily decieved by shrewd individuals. They hold allegiances instead of opinions. Zero self awareness. No concept of time, nor currency. Incredibly petty. Stupendously violent. Will try to fight you, even if you have a shotgun pointing at their face. Finally, zero empathy/sympathy.

>Are you low IQ yourself?
Yes, I recently participated in a comprehensive intelligence test, and the resulting tabulation placed me at 61 on the Stanford-Binet scale.

Fuck off, kike.

Hell

I have no idea what it's like to have low IQ, but I imagine it's blissful.

Credentialism as a substitute to meritocracy is one of the many ideas that killed the west.

>Tfw 100 iq brainlet

I went to /biz/ and tell them they could be using dynamic linear models to determine regression shrinkage on leveraged bitcoin future swaps while minimizing volatility using a ergodic markov model with multivariate kernel smoothing, but all they could reply with was "buy LINK faggot"

their thought process is slower and they aren't able to make too many logical connections.
>it makes me fucking rage
>t.my mother has 98IQ while i sit at 119.

want to find Low IQ people

True that.

One test put me in 111
Another put me in 127
Therefore...

Thats the gay pride flag, not the german flag
easy mistake to make nowadays

My gf's half-sister has an IQ in the low-to-mid 90's, by my estimate. She has a very limited vocabulary in comparison to most people I meet in professional settings/on college grounds, and usually needs help understanding written material, especially abstract/logically demanding material. If something is written in a rule book for a game, for example, she'll ask someone to give her a summary of how the game works because parsing through the rules is simply to confusing for her. This includes card games, like the "Inis" and "Arkham Horror:LCG" -- she requires a summary of every card in her hand before she plays it. This, of course, is not very fun for her, so she usually kinda zones out during game sessions and just plays on her phone/watches YouTube videos.

She very rarely contributes anything to a conversation, especially if the topic of the conversation is technical or abstract. During discussions on such topics she usually just sits silently or, again, plays on her phone.

She hardly ever reads. Most of the information she gleams either comes from in-school lectures or her family members. She can copy material fairly accurately, but has tremendous difficulty synthesizing information or coming to her own conclusions. Providing foundational material and expecting her to extrapolate to form conclusions doesn't work. Almost everything has to be outlined for her.

To end this blog post, it should be worth mentioning: I typically look at her as a litmus test for what goes through the mind of the average white woman on a day-to-day basis. Her entire life revolves around mass media and social marketing. This means that she is essentially a slave to the media -- she reacts with absolute alacrity to even the most ham-fisted of fads and agendas. She lives life from trend to trend, and hardly ever says or does something unpredictable.

I'm low IQ, Probably 90
I just don't have a really good grasp on everything. I don't think things through, and do not realize the consequences of actions I commit.
I also have a hard time sometimes understanding simple tasks, because I can't make the connection of what they are asking me and what I need to do.

I have an iq of 85, AMA

77? Wow, isn't 70 borderline retarded?

Hey Mohammed, the average Muslim in your country is probably floating around the 85 level. Just go talk to some shit skins

Your posts indicate otherwise.

What is your age and occupation?
Did you finish high school/earn a diploma? Have you sustained an injury that prevents you from working or has kept you out of the job market?
If your FSIQ was 77, what was your highest component? What was your lowest?

Usually people don't wanna reveal having a low IQ..

My stepsister is a prime example of an individual with a low IQ. She is fundamentally incapable of independent or critical thought. She's capable of swapping her entire belief system on a whim simply because someone else told her to believe something different.

However, if you point out her inherent stupidity she will become so defensive and stubborn she won't listen to a word you say, no matter how much evidence you have to back it.

In conclusion she is no different than the average human. A dull, and unintelligent creature undeserving of the life she desperately struggles to hold onto...

Something tells me you're reluctant to share yours but that meme flag is a pretty big give away

I think he meant the tv show

She just sounds like the average female user

Are you a nigger?

looks like you have your first volunteer, O{

This is my most recent story.

>Are you low IQ yourself? Share your experiences
Probably. I've only taken an online IQ test, but in the thread on Sup Forums, the few others I saw had around 130, whereas mine was 119. I have a feeling on an actual IQ test, I'd probably score around 105. I can kind of figure this, because I am not very good at all at logical or abstract sort of thinking. Or when you say low, do you mean LOW? Because I don't think even I could truly conceptualize what goes on the mind of someone with a lower IQ than I probably have.

I don't think it impacted my life much though, just limits the directions you can go in with life. Although I do think someone with a higher IQ probably generally spends less time in learning all sorts of things than someone with a lower IQ.

Coworker complains that he always burns his cornbread.

I don't remember the exact series of events, but it ends with me telling him to turn his oven down.

It worked. He has a 4th grade education, but he tries hard.

Nothing is a give away and you should be careful how you form your assumptions. Who knows, maybe if you are unlucky, the things you say might spread.

I'm a student too and I can assure you that the average student is 100 IQ or below. Only a fraction of the population are anywhere near genious levels, meanwhile every second person goes to university, yet somehow you think that the average would be 105 to 150 IQ when you are dealing with half the population?

Thanks for a lot of interesting input. A question to the low IQ folks, are you curious about the world around you? That's one thing I've noticed about high IQ people, they have this thirst for knowledge, even if it's trivial.

Say you're watching a movie, say an action movie set in Europe, but you don't really know where in Europe and it's not really important to the story, do you look at the architecture landmarks to try to identify the city and if you identify it, do you Google it look at its population, when it was founded etc.
And if you hear them speaking a foreign language, do you try to identify the language and read about its history, relation to other languages etc.?
Just examples, maybe bad ones because googling would break the immersion of the movie, but my point is I guess that Lower IQ people would be less curious about the context of the movie and focus mostly on the guns and explosions.

if you think someone is low IQ an easy test is to wait for them to say an opinion, then ask them "why?" about 3 times. If they are low IQ you will find that they do not understand the beliefs they hold, and often hold conflicting opinions.

>Open the borders!
>why?
>because there are good people fleeing persecution!
>why are those people good?
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY ARE THOSE PEOPLE GOOD I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE I NEVER QUESTION MY OWN BELIEFS WHICH WERE SPOON FED TO ME!!!!

Case in point, the hyperinflation in higher education has devaluated it to the point that it is more impressive to make one's own career

>not using univariate superstring in 2018.
no wonder they were telling you to buy link, brainlet. NANO is where the action is at through q3.

this youtube channel is a gold mine
youtube.com/user/securityofone

Underrated post, and check'd

>What is your age and occupation?
31, NEET
>Did you finish high school/earn a diploma?
Nope
>Have you sustained an injury that prevents you from working or has kept you out of the job market?
No physical disabilities/injuries.
>If your FSIQ was 77, what was your highest component? What was your lowest?
No idea, they only told me my IQ was 77 but didn't got any official papers from the results.

Mo thete is truth to that. They changed the selection process to sort the psychos IN .

OP is just an autist.

No human being goes their entire life without encountering an idiot or two unless you were literally sheltered from society.

I don't think curiosity would mean anything. Children are curious, so why wouldn't a retard be? A lot of mega brains autistically zone in on one thing and have poor knowledge otherwise of the world around them.

> but didn't got any official papers
Oh come on now

Did you take any online based IQ test prior to the WAIS? If so, what test and what was the result?

Online IQ tests are BS. According to those I have 140 IQ LMAO

PoC from wakanda, never met an ardtard till I immigrated to Canada.

I don't know, I think a lot of Low IQ nibbas have this "dunno, don't care", "why would I need to know that?" attitude.

I think what he is getting at is that if you have a set of people's actual IQs then you can compare it to the online tests, and have a benchmark of what is retarded and what is intelligent. So if that guy took an online IQ test and posted his score and got 140, then we'd know 140 is equivalent to 77 for that particular test

I take it you've never been around packs of feral sub-humans?

Nigs remind me more of dogs than people. You have to show dominance or the dog will assume it.

Ur IQ is 238?!

I think putting all the online IQ tests on the same bag is wrong. There are obviously bullshit online IQ tests that indeed, have absolutely zero reliability and most of the online tests are actually like that. But there are also tests where the creators actually engage in psychometric calculations (i.e.: internal consistency or Pearson's correlation), in order to norm them as close as possible to actual IQ tests.

Come over to the US. I'll take you on a tour of the public transportation system. You can collect all the data you need in a short time.