HAPPENING!!!!!! MCCabe is guilty of leaks according to DOJ Report!!

McCabe was anti-clinton and Obama lol
>Such a damning report would give President Trump new ammunition to criticize Mr. McCabe, who is at the center of Mr. Trump’s theory that “deep state” actors inside the F.B.I. have been working to sabotage his presidency. But Mr. McCabe’s disclosures to the news media do not fit neatly into that assumption: They contribute to a negative article about Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration’s Justice Department — not Mr. Trump.

nytimes.com/2018/03/01/us/politics/justice-dept-andrew-mccabe.html?smid=pl-share

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/371902-my-call-with-andrew-mccabe-proves-he-should-have-left-the-fbi-long-ago
nytimes.com/2018/03/01/us/politics/justice-dept-andrew-mccabe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Holy shit bump

IG REPORT WHEN

That fucking deep state spin holy shit still trying to protect McCabe to the bitter end

bump

>They contribute to a negative article about Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration’s Justice Department — not Mr. Trump.
Are they trying to lessen the damage this way?

>McCabe’s wife takes $700k in funds from DNC for her campaign via Terry McAuliffe the long time HRC butt buddy
>McCabe leaks a bunch of shit to the press that shits on HRC and Obama for the fuck if it
>leaks never make it back to HRC or Obama

yeah, not buying it

Bump!

lol
Trumpfag narratives have been BTFO for the past month

bump

Hang him!

Like what?

>muh memo
was retarded
>muh IG report
Is going to be retarded
>trumpfags are retarded

>Jan 20, older than a month
>muh IG report, not yet released

>Trumpfag narratives have been BTFO for the past month
Still no proof for your statement.

Shit I've been talking to a bot.

McCabe is an anti-Trumper, funny seeing them try to spin this

Must suck to be a totally failed moron like McCabe. Tried to retire at 49 lol. Say bye bye to that pension criminal scum. Welcome to the loser club like your wife

Bump

Go away kike

PRAVDA says so....
Nah
False narrative

The memo was btfo by the Dems memo, retard. Get the calendar out for that one, dumbass

Lol the dems memo was basically
>were not treasonous!

ok and which article was that negative article?

he was their source, ofc these jews are salty af

>The findings have potentially serious ramifications for the F.B.I., which is in the middle of a special counsel investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.

Oh boy, this is about to get good!

The memo was literally just context lol. Just proved that Nunes is a dumbfuck

Yeah, they were anti Hilary and obama

Context? Using yahoo news as a source for a FISA warrant is a bit more than context.

Only morons who will believe that work for CNN, NBC and our alphabet agencies. The government media complex is not the country, geniuses

A yahoo “article” about the Steele dossier that was personally commissioned from Michael Isikoff by Steele himself. These people are fucking amateurs

because if these faggot criminal traitors start going down its only a matter of time before the whole house glow in the dark media kikes start going down too

It showed that the parts of the dossier used for the FISA extension we're independently verified by the FBI lol
You realize the only reason the investigation into Hilary was reopened because the FBI was about to leak weiners laptop info( that didn't go anywhere either)

>My experience with Andy McCabe: No criticizing James Comey allowed

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/371902-my-call-with-andrew-mccabe-proves-he-should-have-left-the-fbi-long-ago

Mkaaaaaaay.

ok tell us which article in the mainstream with ANONYMOUS SOURCES that are critical of hillary? Point one out

we're never going to let you live this down, the whole democrat syndicate is going to get exposed. thats why you scream and kick and whine so much

>Opinion
>from the hill
lol why do trumpfags even try

the hill is liberal, you're squirming now lmfao.

The DOJ report says that, because he leaked those things
>Trumpfags delusions
lol
Why are you using an opinion from something you always call fake news like a dumbass?

>be liberal
>squirm like a rat when his heroes start getting exposed

loving every laugh

yeah ok I am just curious what examples are there? Every story ive seen in the news with anonymous sources is critical of Trump. Do you know of any articles in NYT / WaPo etc with stories sourcing anonymous sources that are anti Hillary? They would never publish such a thing

The memo proved the obama administration used false information in a secret court to violate someone's constitutional rights. Of course you dont know that because it wasnt in your shill briefing.

>independently verified by the FBI
verified the Steele dossier info on yahoo news, that was reported to yahoo by Steele himself, back to square one you go!

>( that didn't go anywhere either)
Implying DWS and Awan investigations are over

>this is what trumpfags think
lol
Why would a newspaper burn their sources?

Criticize? Wtf is this?

They know, it just breaks their narrative

squirm shill squirm!

What trumpfag blog did you read that in? lol
You're a fucking weirdo and retarded to boot

>media disclosures

isn't this actually treason?

>hahaha im a trumpcuck i only like leaks when assange can use them to hurt the people i dont like
>when they hurt trump its totally wrong tho xD

NYPD had the laptop

The Nunes memo, you know, the one your dissed 2 posts ($0.06) ago?

Oh and from OP's article
>Mr. McCabe’s wife, Jill, ran as a Democrat in a failed campaign for a State Senate seat in Virginia. Her campaign received hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations from a political committee run by Terry McAuliffe, the Virginia governor at the time and a longtime ally of the Clintons.

I think you should prove that the newspaper used those sources before making that assumption

>brainlets first time shilling a thread, complains like an idiot and makes it obvious hes a shill

Why was Assange the champion of the left when Wikileaks first started, but is now an outcast "Russian agent"?

HOLY SHIT!!!

Sources say!
According to sources!
Insiders sources!
People familiar with the report!

It was the NY fbi office threatening the leak
Trump gave Hilary more money than any one of these people gave her combined lol

>be Kraut
>be NWO globalist shill eunuch

this routine is played out

>be NWO globalist shill eunuch

This impotent Trumpcuck hit the nail on the head.

>Flynn isn't quitting
lol you've been wrong about sources since the start

bump

>Trump gave Hilary more money than any one of these people gave her combined lol

Where the hell was this said?

>When I'm out of arguments I make shit up

I also need a citation

bump

Trumpfags sperg out over sources everyday even though the story is always right
You didn't know he gave 6 figures to her foundation and supported her in New York? lol

Digits suggest yes. The first leaks admitted will be these - then over a few days they’ll admit to a ton of other shit and bury those details.

thats not a citation user

>I also need a citation

The OP's article. Its literally the OP's article. Holy shit why are you even replying in a thread you haven't read about?

>spoon-feeding trumpfags when they can just search for anything in the world online
Rural retards lol

>You didn't know he gave 6 figures to her foundation and supported her in New York? lol

Sources are kinda the things that prove something isn't made up. I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp.

If it's not a trumpfag blog will you believe it anyway?

>The department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has zeroed in on disclosures to The Wall Street Journal as part of a wide-ranging investigation into, among other things, how the F.B.I. approached the 2016 inquiry into Mrs. Clinton’s handling of classified information. Mr. Horowitz has said he expects to release a report this month or next.

I wonder if after they conclude that, how much they'll find on Weiner's laptop to link the cases together. 2018, this is gonna be quite a fun year!

>In October 2016, The Wall Street Journal revealed a dispute between F.B.I. and Justice Department officials over how to proceed in an investigation into the financial dealings of the Clinton family’s foundation. The article revealed a closed-door meeting during which senior Justice Department officials were dismissive of the evidence and declined to authorize subpoenas or grand jury activity.

trumpfag blog source: nytimes.com/2018/03/01/us/politics/justice-dept-andrew-mccabe.html

>not enough evidence for a grand jury
>why wasn't there a grand jury!!!! emails!!

senior Justice Department officials were dismissive of the evidence

Ok, now I know I'm talking to a bot.

lmao media is doing damage control

>Experts see nothing there
Grasping at straws lol

Wow they are really sliding this

It's funny

¡Mui importante!