Reminder theres no Romance at all on LWA (Little Witch Academia) Producer-san confirmed that

Reminder theres no Romance at all on LWA (Little Witch Academia) Producer-san confirmed that.

So wake up, newfags, /u/ shippers, & /het/ shippers. Wear off that shipping glasses

I'll ship them anyway and who's to stop me?

>Is that the same producer who said "do whatever you like in fan works"?
Because it will never happen in canon, so it's better to keep it to yourselves? Yes, the same one. Based woman.

TsutsumiP, always being the voice of reason, bless her.

That said, I ship Akko with Chariot for fun.

No one can stop me from enjoying these tasty delights

Reality.

Nah, but really, there's nothing wrong with having fun with ships, as long as shippers don't cut their wrists if the status quo is broken.

What a pointless thread, kill yourself.

Didn't this thread just dumped?

Also, I keep trying to access the official LWA websites, but can't. They down for anyone else?

huh? they're up for me.

Weird. I keep getting server not found errors.

Is this shitposter new strategy to try to get lwa banned.

Maybe they are updating it?

Speaking about the website, has anyone translated the witchpedia there?

Death of the author, faggot.

>I replace the absolute reality with my own, because want it to be like that

>criticizing someone for fantasizing or escaping into an alternate reality while posting on an imageboard for chinese cartoons
Pot, kettle, &c.

Ursula looks cute in anything

She's a miracle, after all.

I really want to fertilize Ursula's eggs.

>canon official H manga
This kills the salty OP Andrewposter.

>canon

>still screeching

>Still deluded

That's the spirit.

Can you enter now?

Nope.

So, the spines of the blu-rays each have one of the Little Witches on them, forming a complete line-up when set side-by-side. Thus far, we've got all of Red Team and Green Team.

Surely vol.7 and 8 will have Hannah and Barbara, with Diana on 9 to book end the set with Akko, right? Or even Diana on 7 followed by Hannah and Barbara. But they will include them, right?

Something tells me that that Hannah and Barbara would be together if they have to appear in a spine.

I still don't really understand why """couples""" like Akko and Diana or Kobayashi and Tooru get so much publicity still when things like the girl-couple from Centaur no Nayami exist. It's almost like the people who force these sorts of couples far and beyond what could be established as canon have to prove something.

I'm not sure you could classify Kobayashi and Tohru under the same "You're delusional!" umbrella, given that they live and raise a daughter together, and have numerous tender moments with one another. The series likes to tap-dance around the idea and avoids putting a label on their relationship, but what it is should be pretty clear.

As to why they'd get more attention than a couple in Centaur no Nayami... Maid Dragon is just plain more popular, simple as that.