Reminder that this little kid got raped by his nanny and no one gave a fuck because of their genders

Reminder that this little kid got raped by his nanny and no one gave a fuck because of their genders.

Women can't rape.

Nice.

i'd want to fuck her too
fucking little kid gets more pussy than all of Sup Forums

How to rape girl :
Just dick in, it will hurt her, even more the younger she is.

How to rape boy :
You cant, because you have to pleasure him. And he wont feel a pain when he ejaculate.

Well if she decide to do anal with a dildo, we can say its a rape.

>the part where he drags JB into the back and pounds the fight out of her

GOD DAMN MY DICK

in Japan that's technically true

quick post all the /ss/ manga currently translated

new shota mangas when?

No one cares, he fucked his sister when he was even younger

how are the translations of that shota manga going user?

Is that Asako Kusakabe?

what are you fucking gay?

the mother incident

Not anymore, they changed (or are in the process of changing) their penal code so now you don't even need penetration.

What order do I watch this series in? I've had it on my backlist for over two years.

What if she enjoys it.

How can you retards keep asking this kind of question with every anime ever? Always the release order.

>got raped by his nanny
It's...actually the opposite, user.

>dick gets hard
>dtf
>nut

Keep troll'n troll'n troll'n

Read the VN, ignore the anime.

This part of the show was the only worthwhile part.

Where can I read it?

then user use all his power to translate all the /ss/ in the world

What's wrong with the anime?

NICE

how's that?

do rapers really announce what they are going to do before the rape or this is just a jap thing?

What's your point?

it was a great chapter

>tfw familial bonding is so fucked up in the west, a parent and child can't even bath together anymore

Reminder, this was normal only 50 or so years ago.

>Parents could spank their kids without going to jail
>Friends of same sex could hold hands and hug one another without being called gay
>Strangers could play with kids without being called pedophiles
>You could rollerblade without being called a fag

What happened to the west?

Love wins

>>Friends of same sex could hold hands and hug one another without being called gay

>Two men ever holding hands together without being gay ever being socially accepted

Kek. Where do you live?

I heard of it happening before
there was a case where a woman was going home from some birthday party with a bag of leftover sweets, the guy that stopped her told her she just had to follow him so he wouldn't shoot her - and that the sweets would be his dessert

50 years ago in the west
20 years ago everywhere else in the world

I highly doubt that shit was true fifty years ago. Where's your proof?

>a parent and child can't even bath together anymore
Literally what the fuck are you on about.

>do rapers really announce
They generally start with a few crowd rallying words before dropping those sick rhymes yo!

>this is allowed
>her older sister raping him or using him to pleasure herself regularly when he was a clueless shota also allowed
Meanwhile, lolicon series are forbidden.

Yeah that's bullshit. My dad is 40 years older than me and the furthest he goes is a handshake. Same goes for his old racing buddies

show me those shota series user

Gay phenomena gained traction in the 70s and 80s and started increasing from there. Before that, accusations of gay weren't in the minds of people as many didn't even know about gay people.

Actually now that I think about it, in countries where "gay" phenomena isn't that much of a trend, hand holding still persists. Most of Asia, Africa, even Eastern Europeans(with little exposure to gay cuulture) do it.

The rise of gay identity led to death of close male friend skinship.

Why would they?

But she was a loli back then, it was fine.

Literally OP.

>she was a loli back then
Much older than the boy, also pretty developed, so at least pubertant.

more like nobody gave a fuck because he got it good

>fufufufu
>im goin to rap u
>kyaaaaa

>pretty developed

What? I don't remember Kazuki having boobs.

Oh please, they could have shown a loli enjoying the act with an adult male, and still everyone would have jumped at the author's throat.

>>Strangers could play with kids without being called pedophiles
Fuck user, there are single fathers who get the cops called on them for being pedophiles.

Forget about strangers.

Let me guess.
You are among the people who can't see boobs unless they're balloon tits

Oh, you.

It is pretty much the same in the America. They only consider it rape if there is penetration.

In america, if the girl mounts a guy against his will, he's the rapist or if they're both drunk, he's the rapist, or if he's really drunk and she only had a bit to drink, he's the rapist. Notice a pattern here.

That does not have anything to do with allegedly being unable to take a bath with your child.

"skinship" is also not necessary for an actual friendship between two males. The bond between two very good male friends goes beyond that, knowing you can count on the other in any situation is almost spiritual in being. You're acting as if every close male relationship in history was dependent on skinship. That has always been, and will always be, more of a female thing regardless of how "much more" it used to be prevalent among both sexes. If your desire for skinship is so high you should look at yourself again because you might have some emotional problems.

This is totally off-topic though.

This is true. It is pretty common for men to hold hands in Pakistan.

>. It is pretty common for men to hold hands in Pakistan
>where being gay can get you killed
what did they mean by this

Friendship exist when gays no exist

I am glad I don't live there.
Here in Norway a girl faced serious jail time for giving a bj to an unconscious guy so it at least looks to be more even here.

Norway actually took gender equality seriously.

Not so in America where there's still resistance. Our girls are both delicate+dependent and strong+independent. Adult female rapes a child, he has to pay child support when the adult female keeps the baby.

That was probably it. Nobody even considers the possibility that you are gay. Also because all the gay people are deep in the closet instead of in your face all the time.

Unfortunately proportions had to die for this victory

I remember there was this kid in 3rd grade who used to talk about sex constantly in graphic detail and I realized recently that he was probably molested

Child support is also much more reasonable here, you only have to pay up til 1000 kr + Half their school expenses.
For some reason most Americans don't realize that they have one the worst alimony and child support laws in the world.

desu i can relate to this in a literal way, the only diference is that my mom did catch her after she did it some times. Even though my mom never reported it (i was 6 but probably my mom knew it was in vain with all the media pressure and shit that goes with it) she barely killed that girl by clubbing her with a frying pan.

>worst
Or best :)

No one cares until it affects them personally.

You must be a woman.

what bothers me most is that Yuuji was already able to produce sperm the first time Kazuki took advantage of him when he was like 8 years old

Requesting a greentext of this. What went down?

You can change to a woman too, legally.

The more people deny women can't rape as well the easier it is for them to get away with it.

>What happened to the west?

Pedophiles and child abusers.

> getting victimized by attractive people throwing themselves onto you
These ungrateful losers don't know how good they have it when they're worth enough that a decent specimen took enough interest in them to engage in physical contact.

Isn't only the first one translated? I thought all of the /ss/ content was in the other two

That's abnormal? I started fapping when I was 7 but was dry. around 8 was my first actual ejaculation.

I know it isn't, but that sure looked like tonari no seki there. That'd be one way he could kill time.

The youngest documented ejaculator was 8 years old but normally it happens when you're 12-13.

the legal definition of rape in Japan is forcing a benis into an unconsenting bagina

so, as a result, it means a woman can't rape, as she can't put a benis into a bagina

it also mean a man can't be raped by a man, as he has no bagina

and using dildo is not rape either

all of this is considered "sexual assault" or something like that, but not rape

but says it's getting changed

So anal rape isn't rape in japan?

Woman's rights.

Both the 2nd and 3rd are already translated by Sekai Project however the 3rd game's 18+ release is stuck in development hell.

Nah he was 9-10 and I myself started fapping during this time.
>18+ is still in development hell
Fucking hell, at this rate it won't be released till mid 2018.

you get it

Kazuki is the same age as Amane, who's two years older than Yuuji. Yuuji was born in 1994 and Kazuki in 1992.

So the second has a full r18 release in english? I'm not finding a torrent for Grisaia no Meikyuu on the nyaas.

Reminder it's taken them more then 4 months to translate just the sex scenes in the final part of the trilogy and they're still not done.

I guess you'll have to buy it then

At least they're faster then the Rance translations

Is it translation that's the hold up, or the /ss/ content?
Rance is actually getting official translations?

No one cares because it's hot.
Normalfags yeah, hopefully not anons.

>Rance is actually getting official translations?
Yes.

where have you been? 6 and 5d already out, sengoku and quest announced, plus evenicle. they'll probably be out sooner than sucky project can ruin anything else too.

Living under a rock apparently. I didn't really think there was much of a market in the us for h games still.
>sooner than sucky project can ruin anything else too.
What did they ruin, and how?

You forgot

>Family photos of kids in a state of undress were perfectly legal and seen as largely innocuous

She also ordered him to take her friends virginity.

Is this shit out in VN form yet?

i love this one
still im thinking its gonna go a usagi drop route, not a "sucking 12 yo dick" route