CIA Officer exposing (((them)))

>no thread
What the fuck, an ex employee of the CIA is blowing the whistle on basically everything we've ever suspected, including shit about Hillary and the Democrats, AND ISRAEL, and there is no thread? GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM

Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=xO-mcduYCEA

Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMtsbi2C77s

I have Part 3 downloaded because, for about an hour, the video was being throttled by the NSA or some shit. It worked through Hooktube, and the video is back up now, but I encourage you fuckers to download these videos while you can. Hooktube allows you to easily download videos (just replace "youtube" with "hooktube" in the URL)
He does mention Israel, and implies that Saudi Intelligence and Mossad teamed up for 9/11.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg
youtube.com/watch?v=BEPmdWtc0E8
youtube.com/watch?v=yi9z3SFFq0U
youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In other words, /KEVIN SHIPP GENERAL/

Posting shit that may or may not (but probably does) tie in with what this ballsy motherfucker had to say in that presentation.

Sorry for shilling this thread but I genuinely believe this guy for many reasons. This is important, BUMP THE THREAD PLEASE

BUMP

theres a thread already, shit lips.

What the fuck, I searched for CIA in the Catalog and this did not come up. My bad

Yeah but this one has all 3 parts, keep sliding.

bump

bump

>keep sliding

Bump

Please if you're about to watch the presentation, bump the thread first so more anons can see it.

bump

Nice meme flag

Threads about this series of videos was showing up months ago. Why is it being shilled so hard today all of a sudden?

nice digits

Very interesting so far. Sometimes it sounds too good and straightforward to be true but I'm watching it and sure am interested. Is that guy legit? I heard from him before but I mean:

> spills the bean all over the place on YouTube and IRL
> picks the right wording so he doesn't get fucked back by the CIA
> actually works for the past year or so
Sounds too good not to be a psyop or some kind of Jews misguiding bullshit.

Opinions?

Blarg

why aren't the CIA shutting that guy down?

He claims they successfully poisoned his wife and kid (they survived). If that's true, who knows what else they tried to do to him. I personally think he's legit, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna buy his book. I can't even find a .pdf of it.

(((They))) are, I couldn't load Part 3 for almost two hours (while other 3 hour long videos uploaded around the same time were loading just fine, with similar views and everything)

I believe him

You can see how nervous he is during the presentation. It definitely appears he is anxious, at least slightly

Interesting. Wasn't aware of the poisoning yet. I'll keep listening.

Nice monkey you got there user.

He has older presentations, these ones are brand new.

okay, thats what I was thinking. I remember the threads about them months ago and people seemed to come to the conclusion he is legit.
I'll give it a shot gooseman.

I was watching this as well. We need Bombard's Body Language to do an analysis, leave comments on her latest video if you want to see that as well.

The fucking CIA have more power than to throttle a video user. If they would like they could just whisper to Google to terminate his account. Sure we'd host infinite version of these videos afterward but I've seen videos taken down for more tabooed topics in the past. These being hosted and prominently suggested on YouTube looks weird in my eyes.

I've stumbled upon those videos FROM YouTube's suggestions. Let that sink in.

Looks like Kek has given us our next task

Another round of cocaine gentlemen? Here's a bump for you.

That's one thing I noticed as well. Sometimes I believe it, sometimes I think it's only over-acting.

I'm too black pilled nowadays to even believed whistle-blowers. This sucks.

hhhh

That would be way too obvious and we would all flock to download/watch the video. If they throttle the video right when it first gets uploaded, that will significantly impact how many views it gets and whether or not it shows up in your Recommended videos. Catch my drift?

checked
noice gods work lad

Check these digits and get to work faggots, leave comments on Bombard's latest video and send her links to Kevin Shipp's presentation. She is our best way of determining if he is legit, since you can't really Google CIA agents.

Sup Forums already knows everything he has to say. This is for normies.

Bump

CHECKED HAHAHAAHA SHUT IT DOWN! COHENCIDENCE!

checked

>Bombard's Body Language
>Bombard

She's a retard. She's a self proclaimed body language analyst with no more skill than the typical cynical bitch who was constantly bullied as a child.

I kinda agree. I remain open-minded about it all.

Still I have a hard time to believe the CIA keeps him alive, mouthing away their evil secret plans.

Seth Rich, Aaron Swartz, etc are pretty good proofs that even are these figures were prominent if they crossed a line they would make everything in their power, even in the light of day, to erase them from the map.

She knows more than us, and yes she is a little retarded but we need all the help we can get. PLUS, are you arguing with Kek, heathen?!

Get out

They didn't have the means and the knowledge to protect themselves. He has insider knowledge and I assume he would have taken every precaution to limit how much damage they could do to him. If he's telling the truth, they did try to kill him and/or his family.

This guy is such a goofball. Reminds me of my old friend's cool funny dad.

the guy in your pic is based af

>She knows more than us
Not us, maybe you.

>be me
>neeting at my parents house in my 20s
>nothing but video games all day
>parents are concerned for me and want me to move back to hong kong
>"user we want you to stay with your grandparents in china, they'll give you an allowance and a new high end computer"
>mfw

wtf do i do?

lol

I didn't realize this until Part 3, the guy seems genuinely hilarious. He says he accidentally answered a phone call from his boss saying "Hello, this is Pizza Hut"

Bretty good. Bretty bretty good

The fuck do you know about reading body language? I doubt you even have a job

What are your qualifications to judge her skillset?

Make sure to ask Bombard's Body Language to do a video about Kevin Shipp. Link her Part 1, maybe she'll suck your dick.

Her channel:

Her latest video:

Part 1 of Kevin Shipp's presentation:

Something for you to check:
I'm asking a lot, but keep bumping the thread. I wouldn't go to these lengths if I didn't genuinely believe this guy.

This is old news, he's been barking up that tree since 2001 because he thinks the CIA brainwashed his wife. He was a low-ranking spook to begin with. So basically

>tinfoils gonna tinfoil

I'll do it but only if she sucks my dick while still talking and i somehow can't see her.

That lady is a loon.

he cant keep gettin away with it

We could get this guy on Joe Rogan if we push hard enough.

Joe's latest video:
youtube.com/watch?v=yi9z3SFFq0U

Sort comments by Newest first, thumbs up any comment talking about Kevin Shipp or linking to his video. Leave your own comment, link to Part 1.

Part 1:

If you haven't watched the presentation, watch it and occasionally bump this thread or the other one.

If you have watched all or most of it, take up one of these two tasks if you want to help.

bumpin butt

Bump the thread please! Brittany if you see this I'm sorry I used your magnificent titties to further this cause. Side note Brittany, now would be the best time to drop a webm of you taking your clothes off.

el atrocidad

There are two threads, bump them both. This will help against sliding. There is no shame in shilling these threads in slide threads, especially if you use sage

can i has milkies mu..mutt-chan?

I'm a part-time speech analyst.

Pointing out that I've gotten quads twice tonight.

1) this shit is old
2) this guy's just trying to sell his books
3) nothing to see here

>part-time
>speech

Fuck off

Good goy

Prove it with a better analysis you lying retard.

Sup Forums WAKE THE FUCK UP

Nobody has left comments on Bombard's Body Language. I know half of you have seen the videos already, do your fucking part. Haven't seen anything on Joe's latest video either. Step your game up, niggers.

Bump

>two hours of some boomer apologizing for Israel
nope

I'm leaving for a bit, keep this shit going as best as you can with the odd bump.

Kill yourself, CIA nigger.

BUMP

Good idea, I will comb through and take screenshots of noteworthy shit tomorrow night.

i feel somewhat sick hearing this and it all makes sense

My reaction as well.

Is this guy on twitter, he wont be the first wistleblower to be ignored

what's with the ptracking file in the video. hmmm I wonder

?

Either fear mongering by CIA nigger or something interesting.

Suck your own dick.

Obviously I'm lying you brainlets, just like Bombard is a fucking liar.

stfu leaf, fuck your bombard bitch.

does he call out the ruling class?

Bump

el goblino.....

What if the CIA is secretly orchestrating the "collapse" of the CIA?

That's how vampires in the legends always do it-- they stage their own deaths while they slink off into the shadows to rest and regenerate/seed more vampires

nice clips OP

>He does mention Israel, and implies that Saudi Intelligence and Mossad teamed up for 9/11.

if you haven't seen this one it's worth a watch youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk

toasting